1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the damn PO already? I didn't even collect HT and I want this.

HT already said the BvS Batmobile is not happening but they might do a JL version.

Having had the 1/6 Delorean for a few days I know for sure there is no way I could ever have room for a Batmobile in this scale sadly. I would be interested in smaller scale versions though. Personally I prefer the look of the Batmobile in BvS than what I've seen from JL so far.

HT already said the BvS Batmobile is not happening but they might do a JL version.

Having had the 1/6 Delorean for a few days I know for sure there is no way I could ever have room for a Batmobile in this scale sadly. I would be interested in smaller scale versions though. Personally I prefer the look of the Batmobile in BvS than what I've seen from JL so far.

I know the bvs batmobile was so sleek, compared to the JL version. We need to flood hot toys Facebook page demanding them to start production immediately.

I know the bvs batmobile was so sleek, compared to the JL version. We need to flood hot toys Facebook page demanding them to start production immediately.

HT seem to have really cooled their interest in producing vehicles.

On the Batmobile I hope we go back to the sleeker look of the BvS version for the Batman solo when he's facing more earthly threats. I never liked the Tumbler and the JL Batmobile is beginning to resemble it.

I'm getting the nice Mattel motorized JL version- closet thing we'll see(except the Prime 1 version that is now getting very very tempting)

I'm getting the nice Mattel motorized JL version- closet thing we'll see(except the Prime 1 version that is now getting very very tempting)

Yeah I bought the hot toys Batman hoping for batmobile, screwed. Then I bought mezco Batman hoping to put him in the batmobile. Screwed. I'm​not falling for any more company prototype promise til I see it up for preorder

What scale is the Mattel one? are they only doing the JL Batmobile?

Does anyone know if this is actually cancelled I've not seen any official info and sideshow said they've not been instructed to take the page for it down?

Also read an article couple of month back on onesixthsociety and it said they'd spoke to someone on production who said it's definitely coming they just don't know when is best to release it?

Does anyone know if this is actually cancelled I've not seen any official info and sideshow said they've not been instructed to take the page for it down?

Also read an article couple of month back on onesixthsociety and it said they'd spoke to someone on production who said it's definitely coming they just don't know when is best to release it?

Howard in a recent interview said it's not going to be made but JL version a possibility

Howard in a recent interview said it's not going to be made but JL version a possibility

I think they're hesitant given all the QC issues that the '89 Batmobile and Tumbler had. It seemed like the half of the '89 Batmobiles were already scratched when they shipped, likely from the factory. The Tumbler's flaps and other pieces broke off during shipping (my brother received his first one with breaks). Their customer service is next to 'nil so what they end up getting is a lot of bad feedback from retailers and their distributor Sideshow.

The new Batmobile has a lot of similar tiny pieces which can certainly be prone to breakage even prior to reaching the customer. I'm sure Hot Toys is investigating it, but they'll have a higher return value for their $600+ collectibles with breakage as opposed to their standard figures where they are more easily replaced.

Since this Hot Toys version has officially been cancelled, I have been approached to make this. Since it was on my personal Wishlist as well, Jazzinc Dioramas will produce the 2016 BvS Batmobile in 1/6 scale when they have 100 committed customers. Currently, we are at 60. I have a very detailed 3d model. The batmobile will be fully painted and weathered, with light-up features and a cockpit. Price will be around $750. It will be shipped in a custom box with custom fitted styrofoam. It will be available in 6-8 months after the 100 customers are reached. Is anyone interested? Contact me at [email protected]

jazzinc batmobile bvs 2016.jpg

Back