1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not waiting round for the Justice League Batmobile merely on a 'maybe' from HC. I've waited long enough for the BVS Batmobile and now apparently that's cancelled. I agree with the poster who said HT's pr is a joke because it is. Why were they still showing it at trade shows when they had no intention of releasing it? If you want to tease us please do that with someone else because you sure aren't getting my money any longer. I'm guessing the flying Delorean is also cancelled given this news. My money is going elsewhere more then likely now on the Blitzway Ecto 1.

Don't blame you, waste of time waiting on anything HT that isn't Iron Man, Star Wars or DCEU figure related from this point. I too fear we'll never get the hover Delorean now, very disappointing to say the least. I wish they'd just be more open but instead all we get is a vague interview every year or so. I love the amazing work their artists do but the way the company is run leaves a lot to be desired.

The way TFA's $2 billion earnings fast tracked the Falcon cockpit? ;)

Exactly.

Look at how they're struggling with Hulkbuster Iron Man. No way were they going to deliver on something as ambitious as that BvS Batmobile with the remote control canopy, guns and all those other features. A lot of that stuff just isn't practical from a manufacturing stand point.

I still can't believe people were duped and actually expected scaled Tie Fighters and Falcons.

So I guess the next best alternative is mezco's 1/12.

CbIhIUKUYAAnWnU.jpg

Don't forget Rey's speeder. :lecture :lol

Rey's Speeder is probably doable from a technological standpoint it's fairly easy compared to the cockpit or Batmobiles. The thing is if/when it's ready to solicit would anyone still want it?

Exactly.

Look at how they're struggling with Hulkbuster Iron Man. No way were they going to deliver on something as ambitious as that BvS Batmobile with the remote control canopy, guns and all those other features. A lot of that stuff just isn't practical from a manufacturing stand point.

I still can't believe people were duped and actually expected scaled Tie Fighters and Falcons.

Thats true its probably a non runner from a manufacturing standpoint but then again why bother showing us a prototype at all then? All the good stuff i.e the only stuff i want from Hot Toys seems to be stuck in development hell, the BVS Batmobile, the millenium falcon cockpit both of which are now cancelled and the flying Delorean which lets be honest is probably also cancelled given this news and the lack of updates in 2 years. Meanwhile they are releasing the millionth iron man and star wars figure both of which i have absolutely zero interest in. Seems like the above poster was saying they just show us these things to 'rope' us into their product lines, in other words the really good stuff we all want they show as prototypes at trade shows whilst all the while they have absolutely no intention of releasing them. Teasing us really..

Last edited:
Thats true its probably a non runner from a manufacturing standpoint but then again why bother showing us a prototype at all then? All the good stuff i.e the only stuff i want from Hot Toys seems to be stuck in development hell, the BVS Batmobile, the millenium falcon cockpit both of which are now cancelled and the flying Delorean which lets be honest is probably also cancelled given this news and the lack of updates in 2 years. Meanwhile they are releasing the millionth iron man and star wars figure both of which i have absolutely zero interest in. Seems like the above poster was saying they just show us these things to 'rope' us into their product lines, in other words the really good stuff we all want they show as prototypes at trade shows whilst all the while they have absolutely no intention of releasing them. Teasing us really..

It's all about what can make them money the fastest. The big ticket items are few and far between… so when we DO get some
of them, we should be thankful. I do agree though, their recent track record is not good.

Just curious though… when did they officially cancel the Falcon Cockpit? That was more of a diorama set than anything else.

Yeah I wouldn't want a JL Batmobile anyway. Oh well, as someone said now I don't have to worry about where I'd put it. And it wouldn't be fair to my Keaton Batman, since I still haven't gotten him a Batmobile yet.

Vehicles are definitely on the unlikely to be made list now. Maybe there just isn't enough profit in making them. I was looking to get the second Delorean and seeing as they made the first one, I thought it would be a given.

Guess I can save money.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vehicles are definitely on the unlikely to be made list now. Maybe there just isn't enough profit in making them. I was looking to get the second Delorean and seeing as they made the first one, I thought it would be a given.

Guess I can save money.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I love vehicles and particularly 1/6th scale ones. Theres still some companies outside of Hot Toys who do excellent 1/6th scale vehicles such as Taowan and GoTruck although they tend to be on the expensive side of things going for over $1000 for each of their vehicles and more military based. I think my best bet now on a decent 1/6th vehicle is the Blitzway Ecto 1 which we should see at Comic Con. Always wanted a 1/6th Ecto 1!

Theres always the "Batman v Superman: Hot Wheels: Elite Series Vehicles: Bat-mobile"

It's not out yet, but it's £150, so I assume the detail is gonna be amazeballs.

It's 1:18, but I have no idea how many inches that would be

Yeah I wouldn't want a JL Batmobile anyway. Oh well, as someone said now I don't have to worry about where I'd put it. And it wouldn't be fair to my Keaton Batman, since I still haven't gotten him a Batmobile yet.

You can give him to me and I'll buy him a batmobile...
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Jk...

Back