1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since this Hot Toys version has officially been cancelled, I have been approached to make this. Since it was on my personal Wishlist as well, Jazzinc Dioramas will produce the 2016 BvS Batmobile in 1/6 scale when they have 100 committed customers. Currently, we are at 60. I have a very detailed 3d model. The batmobile will be fully painted and weathered, with light-up features and a cockpit. Price will be around $750. It will be shipped in a custom box with custom fitted styrofoam. It will be available in 6-8 months after the 100 customers are reached. Is anyone interested? Contact me at [email protected]

View attachment 451133

This looks awesome ! I always thought the one shown at Cons looked epic. Imagine the whole BvS/Justice League DC figure collection standing around this vehicle. Would make an amazing display ! Looks so bad-ass !

TS15-Hot-Toys-Batman-v-Superman-004-2.jpg

TS15-Hot-Toys-Batman-v-Superman-005 (1).jpg

Follow that link above and pony up the dough boys...

Jazzincdesigns is no joke, If anyone can give us the high quality pieces that Hot Toys won't, its him.

This is a very rare opportunity to see this hobby take a new grand leap.
This is what we have been screaming for.

If support for this project flys, the 1966 Batmobile could become a reality as well.

Are there licensing issues with the above project?

I don't expect there to be. It's a hobby project, limited run, requested by the community. I don't plan to advertise it or even put it on my website for that very reason. In three years, I've never had an issue. It won't be branded. No logo's or trademarks. I might call it the justice mobile or something. Just look at companies like RS prop masters. They are unlicensed, but use part of the Star Wars logo for their logo. They make competing products of licensed products and they are still in business. Same for the Stormtrooperstore. I don't go near anything where there already is a licensed product. That's why I am only now attempting this because Hot Toys cancelled theirs

I would kill for an Arkham Knight 1/6 Batmobile, especially since that's the biggest Batmobile (Sans Dark Knight Returns) and it looks sooo cool!

I don't expect there to be. It's a hobby project, limited run, requested by the community. I don't plan to advertise it or even put it on my website for that very reason. In three years, I've never had an issue. It won't be branded. No logo's or trademarks. I might call it the justice mobile or something. Just look at companies like RS prop masters. They are unlicensed, but use part of the Star Wars logo for their logo. They make competing products of licensed products and they are still in business. Same for the Stormtrooperstore. I don't go near anything where there already is a licensed product. That's why I am only now attempting this because Hot Toys cancelled theirs

Awesome. :yess: Because I'm considering committing to it and would hate to be disappointed if you were forced to pull it due to licensing issues.

Follow that link above and pony up the dough boys...

Jazzincdesigns is no joke, If anyone can give us the high quality pieces that Hot Toys won't, its him.

This is a very rare opportunity to see this hobby take a new grand leap.
This is what we have been screaming for.

If support for this project flys, the 1966 Batmobile could become a reality as well.

Wow,! This reply really warms my heart. My dad loved it too! Thanks for the vote of confidence. Yes, if this one goes well, we will definitely do the 1966 Batmobile after. Currently we are at 85 people, so only 15 to go to make this a reality.

I would kill for an Arkham Knight 1/6 Batmobile, especially since that's the biggest Batmobile (Sans Dark Knight Returns) and it looks sooo cool!

Yes, the Arkham batmobile is my favorite. But if hot Toys didn't do the JL batmobile I don't see them doing the Arkham one. This might be the next best thing. Which is still freaking cool.

Is there an option to make it in payments? I don't have any figures for this year except PS4 Spidey so I might be able to afford it.

Yes, the Arkham batmobile is my favorite. But if hot Toys didn't do the JL batmobile I don't see them doing the Arkham one. This might be the next best thing. Which is still freaking cool.

Is there an option to make it in payments? I don't have any figures for this year except PS4 Spidey so I might be able to afford it.

Yes, I can send a flexible PayPal invoice. After making the $100 downpayment, you can determine your own pace at paying off the rest in the coming 6-8 months

Wow,! This reply really warms my heart. My dad loved it too! Thanks for the vote of confidence. Yes, if this one goes well, we will definitely do the 1966 Batmobile after. Currently we are at 85 people, so only 15 to go to make this a reality.

Will preorders be closed at 100 or is that just a minimum for the project to take off?
I am considering it, but would like to see a prototype before committing.

Will preorders be closed at 100 or is that just a minimum for the project to take off?
I am considering it, but would like to see a prototype before committing.

Well, that’s a catch 22, because if I make these on blind faith, that would require an investment of around $100,000, and I need to make sure that those orders are backed up by real people, committed to getting one.

So, here’s what I am suggesting: look at our website and our YouTube channel to see the quality we deliver and the fact that we have never failed to bring a product to market. You can also ask for opinions in our closed Facebook group, check our eBay feedback profile and the reviews on our website.

Then, if that gives you enough confidence, I only ask a $100 down payment. If you don’t like the final product, that’s all you lose, same as sideshow collectibles. Does that sound reasonable?

Well, that’s a catch 22, because if I make these on blind faith, that would require an investment of around $100,000, and I need to make sure that those orders are backed up by real people, committed to getting one.

So, here’s what I am suggesting: look at our website and our YouTube channel to see the quality we deliver and the fact that we have never failed to bring a product to market. You can also ask for opinions in our closed Facebook group, check our eBay feedback profile and the reviews on our website.

Then, if that gives you enough confidence, I only ask a $100 down payment. If you don’t like the final product, that’s all you lose, same as sideshow collectibles. Does that sound reasonable?

Fair enough.
For the record, I have bought from you before (I have 3 of you truscale SW packages) and I know the quality you bring to your dioramas.
But this beast is a whole new ball game, from the looks of it it has about few thousand separate parts that need to be fitted together seamlessly (that is another question to ask - will all the parts be integrally joined together as one cast much like new hot toys hulkbuster 2.0 for which I do not care much for that exact reason, or will it be assembled from each part individually casted?).
Either way, don't get me wrong, I am not doubting you, just making a cautious observation.
To be honest, I am amazed you are ready to endeavour in such a daunting task. You truly have a vision and a skill to back it up.
Watching this project closely...

Fair enough.
For the record, I have bought from you before (I have 3 of you truscale SW packages) and I know the quality you bring to your dioramas.
But this beast is a whole new ball game, from the looks of it it has about few thousand separate parts that need to be fitted together seamlessly (that is another question to ask - will all the parts be integrally joined together as one cast much like new hot toys hulkbuster 2.0 for which I do not care much for that exact reason, or will it be assembled from each part individually casted?).
Either way, don't get me wrong, I am not doubting you, just making a cautious observation.
To be honest, I am amazed you are ready to endeavour in such a daunting task. You truly have a vision and a skill to back it up.
Watching this project closely...

Yes, I know, the answer was for other people as well who had the same question as you but didn’t voice it.

Yes, I’ve thought about this, and the answer is somewhere in between. This will not be cast as one piece, that would look like crap. However, it will not be 1000 pieces. A few dozen parts will be cast separately and most of it assembled by us to get the maximum detail possible. Since we have been able to do this for the falcon interior and the land speeder, I am confident we can do this one too. This will be not our first rodeo in this complex 3-D product environment. We will most likely only leave off a few parts that could break during shipping, for the customer to place on the vehicle, much like hot toys inside sideshow show do

And thanks for the kind words of confidence

Yes, I know, the answer was for other people as well who had the same question as you but didn’t voice it.

Yes, I’ve thought about this, and the answer is somewhere in between. This will not be cast as one piece, that would look like crap. However, it will not be 1000 pieces. A few dozen parts will be cast separately and most of it assembled by us to get the maximum detail possible. Since we have been able to do this for the falcon interior and the land speeder, I am confident we can do this one too. This will be not our first rodeo in this complex 3-D product environment. We will most likely only leave off a few parts that could break during shipping, for the customer to place on the vehicle, much like hot toys inside sideshow show do

And thanks for the kind words of confidence

I think I also saw a post about this on one of the FB groups I'm in and there was a mention that if we want the doors to open it would increase the price. Price is around $750, but the post said that the price could reach $1000+ if they made the change. Now you can put me down as interested since there's a payment option, but from $750 to $1000 or even more seems to inconsistent. Is that post just speaking nonsense. Or is this something that we decide later after getting 100 people to commit. $750 is something I can commit to without too much difficulty (since I haven't even gotten my tax return and it's around that number anyways lol). $1000+ makes me re-evaluate it.

I think I also saw a post about this on one of the FB groups I'm in and there was a mention that if we want the doors to open it would increase the price. Price is around $750, but the post said that the price could reach $1000+ if they made the change. Now you can put me down as interested since there's a payment option, but from $750 to $1000 or even more seems to inconsistent. Is that post just speaking nonsense. Or is this something that we decide later after getting 100 people to commit. $750 is something I can commit to without too much difficulty (since I haven't even gotten my tax return and it's around that number anyways lol). $1000+ makes me re-evaluate it.

Hi, can you point me towards that post? I know I didn’t write that, because I really want to make the price goal of $750. It’s still too early in the process to guarantee that, but I’ve never quoted $1000 or over. I really want to make the open cockpit door is part of the $750 package. Since us our run Would be much smaller than hot toys and our price is lower than what Hattem is quoted, I might have to make a few choices here and there, but I know that going over $1000 would cost too much for many people.

Hi, can you point me towards that post? I know I didn’t write that, because I really want to make the price goal of $750. It’s still too early in the process to guarantee that, but I’ve never quoted $1000 or over. I really want to make the open cockpit door is part of the $750 package. Since us our run Would be much smaller than hot toys and our price is lower than what Hattem is quoted, I might have to make a few choices here and there, but I know that going over $1000 would cost too much for many people.

I just found it on One Sixth Republic BST, but noticed that the post is from a Ryan La and JOOST. Different project?

Back