1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I also made a YouTube video to show where we're at now. I hope we get more people on board, more people means lower-cost means we can offer more at the same price!
What do you guys think?

Not sure if this was answered or in the video you posted, but where did you get the 3D model, and how accurate is it?

So, I also made a YouTube video to show where we're at now. I hope we get more people on board, more people means lower-cost means we can offer more at the same price!
What do you guys think?

I just PO. Can't wait to get this. It will be showing up in future project for sure.

You really should do a 1966 Batmobile. That is mine and I am sure many others grail. For the JL batmobile, how much is shipping to Arizona 85143? Love the land speeder also.

I decided to support this project so that he goes forward and produces the 1966 batmobile. The 1966 will finish my 1/6 scale batmobile collection with their respective Batman version. It's kind of a leap of faith for me as I have never done this type of transaction but I have watched him on his youtube channel when he did his custom Ironman and the Darth Vader. I was amazed when he went on to create his Star Wars diorama, the material that he decided to use, his attention to detail and drive to make it to a better version. I am sure that he will transfer that same passion and care to this project and that passion is what finally decided for me. I am anxious and eager to see more and to see this built. So he can move on to the 1966 version. :)

Thanks Howard for nothing. Reason I started collecting was because I saw the 1966 batmobile with West and Ward. Still waiting on Romero also.

Do you have to preorder to get on this bus batmobile list or can I wait until I see production pics and finished vehicle to decide if I want to get it, please let me know

Back