1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All HT vehicles have "sold out", but that doesn't mean they sell well. I think it's more trouble than they are worth really.

Packaging, people returning for the slightest imperfection, people demanding partial credits, etc etc. Case in point, 1989 Batmobile.

If I was HT, I'd stay away of 1/6 vehicles. And HC seems to think the same way.

More $$$ on IM repaints, and zero costs when all they are doing is changing colors.

I.e. BVS didnt sell like we expect it and boom let's see the JL numbers add up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fine with this... this way I know I won't have another Batmobile I buy but can't display, lol.

I still say the smart play would be to remove any snazzy motorized, articulated functionality like was on display with the BvS version and just magnetize the bastard with interchangeable parts from all three films it's appeared in. Bare bones, with no weapons, you could represent SS, with just the one gun on it from BvS, you'd have that one covered, and then you could just attach all the others if you want the JL version. Hell, you could probably even have fun with it and mix and match to your own personal tastes, too.:lol

wondering how much will it cost...... :)
Need to have a deep emotional discussion with my wallet.....

So why do they even bother showcasing the sample and the huge display model and not to mention the 66 version.

They always do and does it have to take a interview to provide us with and update. their PR is a joke.

If they cant even do the BvS version there is no way they will make the JL version its has even more guns and stuff on the turrets. Funny how smaller companies and produce there is even a remote control model.

So why do they even bother showcasing the sample and the huge display model and not to mention the 66 version.

They always do and does it have to take a interview to provide us with and update. their PR is a joke.

If they cant even do the BvS version there is no way they will make the JL version its has even more guns and stuff on the turrets. Funny how smaller companies and produce there is even a remote control model.

I don't believe that they can't do it..
It's just that the basic mold of the car is the same.. so they will want to ride on the hype for JL....
those who gotten the BvS version most probably will not get the JL one..
So they might decide to do 1 batch for both BvS and JL together.
Slight variation in the vehicle means different molds have to be used during manufacturing, means extra cost....
So, 1 standard model, the total number of sales are still the same..it's a win...

I don't believe that they can't do it..
It's just that the basic mold of the car is the same.. so they will want to ride on the hype for JL....
those who gotten the BvS version most probably will not get the JL one..
So they might decide to do 1 batch for both BvS and JL together.
Slight variation in the vehicle means different molds have to be used during manufacturing, means extra cost....
So, 1 standard model, the total number of sales are still the same..it's a win...

I would like to think that would be the case because that is the main reason I think the WW figure has been delayed so they can get multiple batch done all at once. Its just really annoying that they show case the car at all the trade shows and then you get this cryptic reply. This thing could go the way of the Spider Man Rhino looks great but never seen in or heard of again. But they would be missing out an a huge opportunity considering there are other companies lining up to make their version of it

https://news.toyark.com/2017/03/29/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-batmobile-statue-prime-1-studio-247681

https://news.toyark.com/2017/03/29/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-batmobile-statue-prime-1-studio-247681

I just really hate the lack of updates which they continue to show case the product at trade shows. Same goes for the star wars vehicles and Dioramas are those canceled too. And I was really wanting to see and update on Hulk Buster is that still on track for June Q2 2017 or will there be another delay.

I would like to think that would be the case because that is the main reason I think the WW figure has been delayed so they can get multiple batch done all at once. Its just really annoying that they show case the car at all the trade shows and then you get this cryptic reply. This thing could go the way of the Spider Man Rhino looks great but never seen in or heard of again. But they would be missing out an a huge opportunity considering there are other companies lining up to make their version of it

I just really hate the lack of updates which they continue to show case the product at trade shows. Same goes for the star wars vehicles and Dioramas are those canceled too. And I was really wanting to see and update on Hulk Buster is that still on track for June Q2 2017 or will there be another delay.

But prime1 is not doing 1/6.. People will still want 1/6.. If they have money to spare that is...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

yeah its a statue also but if you really want some type of representation you might be tempted and that money could have other wise go to a 1/6 version.

I suspect the can't make it work that they wanted to make it go up and down like in the movie and they are having trouble with it same with the hulk buster the joint stress and all that required it to be remade and delayed production. As far as the 66 version probably not enough demand to justify a production run I dont know how many Batman 66 figure they were able to sell but I am sure that played a role. But if that was the case then Back to the Future figures should have sold out in order to justify making the Delorean or maybe its just easier to build.

Very disappointing news on both this and the 66 version. Was the DOJ Batmobile in the recent HT catalogue?
Also did Howard say about the hover DeLorean?

yes in the 2017 catalog bit only hope now is JL version

I'm not waiting round for the Justice League Batmobile merely on a 'maybe' from HC. I've waited long enough for the BVS Batmobile and now apparently that's cancelled. I agree with the poster who said HT's pr is a joke because it is. Why were they still showing it at trade shows when they had no intention of releasing it? If you want to tease us please do that with someone else because you sure aren't getting my money any longer. I'm guessing the flying Delorean is also cancelled given this news. My money is going elsewhere more then likely now on the Blitzway Ecto 1.

Last edited:
Darn this is why I couldn't have money I'd buy the sample version and say things like "money is no object"

Only to have then release a JL version... but I'm sad

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Back