1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman XE (Extreme Environment) Batsuit Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is hope for a normal AO batsuit. And this shows they can for sure do Mr. Freeze and Bane.

That overly soft orange stitching on the knees looks horrible, it looks much sharper in the videogame.
Well it would be difficult to put LEDs throughout the figure like that and incredibly more expensive. As big as he is, he is going to be pricey as is. Not sure if it could have a luminous reflection?

On display at one of their current summer conventions. Better pictures will probably pop up later today or tomorrow.

214094383_4130255793762044_7288710079908963299_n.jpg

ZycnXDJ.jpg

218230404_10219628950936183_5498300374620765190_n.jpg

216490017_4102594373168040_6881898704174599998_n.jpg

kHUideS.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

Maybe they can do the regular Origins suit as well.

Yes!! YESSS!!!

They had Origins Suit photos/artworks on the wall in some of their older videos from their offices. Before the pandemic, before the dark times ...

Never did finish Origins (just got a little past the Deathstroke fight), need to complete that thing. That being said, don't think I'd be interested in this anyways. I hope this is a sign that the best is being saved for last (the regular suit).

But is it as ugly as the mark 1 :joy
Mark I might be a tad small, but the figure looks great. This thing is just ugly. It is not aesthetically pleasing. Armor parts look cool, but then with the cowl and the orange and cloth through the crotch/hips... doesn’t look good in figure form. In game it was badass.

This needed to be like all diecast with lights, basically make it like an Iron Man.
Says the MK1 defender. You're fig is getting trashed in that thread. Speaking of trash, time to send you away PT'er!

200.gif

You wanna trash the Mark I that’s fine. I never was opposed to the criticisms in that thread, only opposed to the morons telling me what I should and shouldn’t buy.

Meanwhile you suck this up. Hot Toys should have made this thing like an Iron Man, with diecast and lights. Not some orange whatever in place of the lights. Looks cheap and ugly. Could have been a badass figure with light up white eyes and light up orange throughout.

Mark I might be a tad small, but the figure looks great. This thing is just ugly. It is not aesthetically pleasing. Armor parts look cool, but then with the cowl and the orange and cloth through the crotch/hips... doesn’t look good in figure form. In game it was badass.

This needed to be like all diecast with lights, basically make it like an Iron Man.

You wanna trash the Mark I that’s fine. I never was opposed to the criticisms in that thread, only opposed to the morons telling me what I should and shouldn’t buy.

Meanwhile you suck this up. Hot Toys should have made this thing like an Iron Man, with diecast and lights. Not some orange whatever in place of the lights. Looks cheap and ugly. Could have been a badass figure with light up white eyes and light up orange throughout.
Cost. Not sure if they could even R&D all of that at a reasonable price. They are not just a bright light, but coils throughout sections of the suit. I think they did the smart thing.

I don't see what the problem is with the MK1. If you follow HT at all, you know they would rehash that. I didn't expect the usb port and motor to boot. Not sure what people were expecting with that figure. Should be a welcome addition to any collection. But Batman > Iron Man.

What's all this about the Mark 1? Doesn't that recycled, overpriced piece of **** have its own thread?

Looks like a trash can with arms.

Can not wait for this kick-ass batman!

Not even the 1/3 Prime 1 has light up features. Is HT supposed to magically come up with a way to get 1 mm tubes to light up?

How would diecast even improve this other than make it 3 lbs? Look at that mark 1, looks the same as the plastic and costs twice as much.

Back