Hot Toys Back to the Future Part III - 1/6th scale Doc Brown MMS617

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I like the stern expression. Doesn’t fit as well for Doc side from a few scenes if you ask me.
Yeah it's certainly not my favorite expression for Doc, but it does make sense if you want him holding the cool rifle, like I do. A smile or shocked expression didn't seem to fit as well, and I'm never going to pose him in the alternate coat and bow tie.

Not sure if I like the stern expression. Doesn’t fit as well for Doc side from a few scenes if you ask me.
He's never this stern outside of Pt3. When he was it was always involved Mad Dog. That was the inspiration for the expression. I did a happy one as well.

Finished up another Dean Tolliver sculpt for my Part 3 Doc, and pretty happy with how it turned out. And I think the sterner expression works pretty well with this figure. Also a relief not to have to root the entire head this time. Lol

View attachment 689274

View attachment 689275

View attachment 689276

View attachment 689280

View attachment 689279

View attachment 689283
Never seen Doc look like such a badass!

He’d give the real Clint Eastwood a run for his money- not this one

1708032696357.jpeg

Finished up another Dean Tolliver sculpt for my Part 3 Doc, and pretty happy with how it turned out. And I think the sterner expression works pretty well with this figure. Also a relief not to have to root the entire head this time. Lol

View attachment 689274

View attachment 689275

View attachment 689276

View attachment 689280

View attachment 689279

View attachment 689283
Okay, I’m absolutely loving this one. The sculpt, the paint, the rooted hair, the look of the duster and the neckerchief. I think Doc ready to kick some butt looking mad is a great option for the display. Really stands out from the other sculpts and is most welcome in my book. You good sir hit it out of the park! Props to DT for making that great sculpt too! Love it 👍

Is it normal to not receive an email from Dan Chung after making an order?
Sorry. Haven’t been on in a while. Yeah, I never got an email. I think just a FedEx text or something. Did it come through?

Boil some water and dip the sculpt in there after you take it off the heat to help loosen up the glue holding the hat on. Ive heard others talk about doing this with other sculpts.

Back