1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm gonna cut his ass to achieve poseability :)
well maybe.
You mean like this?

girl-walking-animated-gif-1.gif

:wink1:

okc4k3.jpg

i still wonder what will be if i cut his pants to give legs full poseability.
Do you mean just at the knees? Either way, I wouldn't. But if you do be sure to share pics...
nope, at the ass. so he could move his damn hips.

girl-walking-animated-gif-1.gif

ok so i've cut its pants around the hips, and now it's poseable, but i need something to cover the holes with.
it still cannot take knees to the chin, 90 degrees up is maximum for the hips.

ok so i've cut its pants around the hips, and now it's poseable, but i need something to cover the holes with.
it still cannot take knees to the chin, 90 degrees up is maximum for the hips.

Okay, please allow me to...PICS!!

i'm at work now, my phone deliberately has no camera and internet, and i'll spend nearest evenings installing everything on new PC, so photos won't appear soon enough.
the only thing i can say that it doesn't look as good as uncut, of course, because imagine you cut your pants so that they could open. so even after installing something black inside i will have to choose angles that will look good.
but i need poseability more than details in this case.

soft rubber jaw is very... unpleasant to touch. it's really soft, absolutely, and it feels like alien's jaw was smashed and crashed. like the inner jaw of a dead alien in A4, when fake Ripley makes "a nice souvenir". yikes.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people aren't happy with theirs and are selling them. If anyone's interested in trading theirs for all three of the preds from Predators shoot me a PM.

I was going to list them on ebay to buy this but I figured it would be easier if someone just wanted to skip all the middle man crap.

ok so i used some online crop-and-resize service, and here are the pics.
for some reason one of them rotated when uploaded to my photobucket and doesn't want to rotate back.

basic pose i'm currently using :

alien001_zpsrqscamlq.jpg~original

(inspired by McFarlane alien)

tumblr_l1k9b7nRwP1qa1o5zo1_1280.jpg

most extreme pose the inner structure allows:

alien002_zpsqpmbluby.jpg~original

Can you get a crawling pose now tho, that's what everybody wants to see, I couldn't get myself to ruin it cuz I liked mine a lot, but if the figure can pull it off, I may get a second, please post pics if will do it, thanks P.

I received mine yesterday. It is an awesome figure but there is something that bothered me a lot...when I opened the box and I took the figure, the hand falled down (I don't know if it was well adjusted). I saw that there was a spece of connector inside the hand. Nothing break. I adjusted the hand easily and it seems ok. My question is if it is normal. This is my first hot toys and I dont't want a figure that each certain hours finish by loosing its hand...
Thank you very much!

I received mine yesterday. It is an awesome figure but there is something that bothered me a lot...when I opened the box and I took the figure, the hand falled down (I don't know if it was well adjusted). I saw that there was a spece of connector inside the hand. Nothing break. I adjusted the hand easily and it seems ok. My question is if it is normal. This is my first hot toys and I dont't want a figure that each certain hours finish by loosing its hand...
Thank you very much!

Mine had exactly the same problem. The left hand fell out. I just put it back in place and has not come out again.

I have just received the answer of the seller and he told me that it us perfectly normal that some figures come like this. It's caused because in the chaine of production the person incharged has not put it well but it should be perfect now.Any way, the seller told me t not heasitate to conact hik again if i hace any other questions or if I find something wrong in the figure. I feel confident about it now:). Thanks!

Anyone with one in hand able to comment on what may happen if you warm up the 'skin' covering the joints? Maybe a little hair dryer heat to soften up the vinyl?

Possibly able to achieve a bit more range of motion? Or once it cooled off would the vinyl just tighten right back up and undo the range of motion you temporarily achieved?

Wow! I didnt think you would do it P.!
My hat is off to you for your boldness and determination.
well the main thing is not to pity it now.
Can you get a crawling pose now tho, that's what everybody wants to see, I couldn't get myself to ruin it cuz I liked mine a lot, but if the figure can pull it off, I may get a second, please post pics if will do it, thanks P.
depends on what to call a crawling pose. inner poseability is close to HT terminator bodies, where the pelvis area prohibits legs from moving up to the belly. "the most extreme pose" shows where legs can go in terms of front and back movement, needed for full crawling.

alien002_zpsqpmbluby.jpg~original

and for a crawling pose you need another type of inside construction. for now it definitely can get this pose

alien_crawling_by_irkis-d1quntv.jpg

may be eve this pose, but it's completely wrong

Crawling.jpg

and it definitely cannot do this - both due to pelvis/hip contact and to the head shelf on his back.

Alien%20crawling.gif

i'll try what i can when i have time.
for now i lost 4 years of all savings and achievements in ME and am in depression :gah:

Thank you very much!
Mine had exactly the same problem. The left hand fell out. I just put it back in place and has not come out again.
mine does the same. it also differs in color from another hand. more of that shining blue. and no, it doesn't stay inside. easily fixable though.

Last edited:
bought some black leather pants to cover cut zones.
for anybody who is interest - the whole figure is actually a suit put in one piece on a skeleton. more like pants. going from armpits (under the ribcage vest) to feet. very interesting design, repeating the movie suit.
a tail can be taken off if turned.
i only wish i made cuts in another place.

Finally got this figure. Looks awesome, but man the articulation blows. They could have hit a homerun with this figure otherwise. Definitely going on the trading block. :(

hmmm you could sell it to me for price+shipping lower than on ebay :)

bought some black leather pants to cover cut zones.
for anybody who is interest - the whole figure is actually a suit put in one piece on a skeleton. more like pants. going from armpits (under the ribcage vest) to feet. very interesting design, repeating the movie suit.
a tail can be taken off if turned.
i only wish i made cuts in another place.

Could you post more detailed pics? I'm curious.
As for the construction of the suit, it seems they did exactly the same thing that Medicom did with their Big Chap. With better paint apps, of course.

Could you post more detailed pics? I'm curious.
...i'd like to wait until leather pants arrive and i can finish the job. by that time i'll have to take legs off again and will be able to make any photos. it will be in two-three weeks i think :(

Back