1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

How does Go Figure get their stuff before Popcultcha when Popcultcha and Ikon the distributor are owned by the same people? Do they source them independently direct from Hong Kong?

Popcultcha sent me an email to say Yondu was delayed till September now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm quite sure Groot got an early HK release, so I'm guessing that's how Go Figure got him in stock so early.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Go Figure Collectables are getting a good rep here.
Glad I pre-ordered the Iron Man MK4 with Gantry from them.

Got a conversion on the deluxe at SS!

:yess:

So happy I can cancel my BBTS order after this ridiculous wait.

My waitlist just converted. Super excited to be able to add this to my collection!

Congrats. I've been on the waitlist for baby Groot (with the suit) since May 17th... I wish it would convert!

So wait --

Premium Collectibles = BAD

Go Figure = GOOD

Premium Collectables = VERY BAD, but it looks like they’ve gone out of business from what I gather here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premium Collectables = VERY BAD, but it looks like they’ve gone out of business from what I gather here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SO VERY BAD they’ve been in the local news and have been reported to the fair trading organisation in Australia, owe something like $47,000 AU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a conversion on the deluxe at SS!

:yess:

So happy I can cancel my BBTS order after this ridiculous wait.

Awesome news! When were you waitlisted?

Just received this figure today.. wow really cool figure and that headsculpt has to be the best I seen in a longgg time. Deff a good figure to end my 2018 purchases and early bday gift :) All my other figures are mid to end 2019 :/

Last edited:

Appreciate the effort but next time turn your phone to film in landscape.

Ahhh my bad so used to everything on the phone when I watch videos it doesn’t bother me too much either way landscape/ portrait.. I got so excited I didn’t even think :/

Mine is coming today from SS.
Quick 2 day delivery from DHL in US to Australia.

My waitlist finally converted.

Any word on bbts? I ordered on 8/29/17, coming up on day 365 now.

Back