1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

But its so obvious. Why does BBTS even allow it? Surely there's a way to fight back? Like BBTS becoming an east coast distributor for HT directly. I hope BBTS is bombarding HT with offers to distribute.

I would imagine it would be difficult to get Hot Toys to make changes. Especially if they are making good money and I assume that they are. The relationship between Hot Toys and Sideshow is a mysterious one...sort of competing but also in cahoots.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I love it as it is, and it is one of my fav figures ever, but I wish they added a whistling facesculpt. That could have been awesome.

I know right? Can't really find too many complaints about this, it's an incredible piece. But maybe instead of Baby Groot, the cage and a gun for Rocket they could have thrown in a whistling head sculpt.

I would imagine it would be difficult to get Hot Toys to make changes. Especially if they are making good money and I assume that they are. The relationship between Hot Toys and Sideshow is a mysterious one...sort of competing but also in cahoots.

Yeah, I know, wishful thinking. I just wish SS would let BBTS be and we could get back to the usual 20 day delay on figures rather than the new 2-3 month delay now.

I still thinks it's somehow related to the $4 shipping. BBTS HAS to save money someplace to offer that deal. I think they are waiting until the semi trailer is full or something like that. I have worked at a few places that made sure the truck was full before moving it.

If SSC wanted to squeeze BBTS out they could just not sell to them problem solved. They don't have to sell to them.

This is ********! I've had the money ready for some time now, i even borrowed some cuz i though this and hulk would come at close together. Now this is looking like months and hulk got pushed back. I borrowed that extra money for nothing.

Has anyone who did not order this guy from Sideshow receive him yet?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Similar to Clutch’s question.

Has any dealer gotten these besides SS? I don’t think it’s just BBTS. I’m waiting on Midtown Comics. And they charge $40 for shipping, or something along those lines.

I talked to Timewalker last week and the Yondu and Jedi Lukes are on the way to them and will ship Thursday or Friday. I trust them on that after the Ghostbusters he would not give a shipping day unless he was 110% sure.

I will let you know when i get a shipped notice but i'm sure we will all be distracted by pictures and new wants/needs from SDCC.

I got my Yondu from Timewalker last week, but it was the standard edition.

I'm getting the deluxe but i did have a CC issue so maybe i missed the 1st batch.

I got a payment request from Toy Dojo yesterday for him.

I preordered and prepaid at CMD Store. I’m not expecting Yondu until after Halloween...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, reg Yondu is sold out at Timewalker -- otherwise I'd cancel my BBTS right now and order from them.

Just got an email from Alter Ego saying they shipped him out today. Hopefully the other distributors will get theirs soon.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Crap!Alter Ego shipped yesterday. I totally forgot to cancel my Yondo with them and now Im stuck with two of them. Guess Ill just try and find a buyer.

Man, reg Yondu is sold out at Timewalker -- otherwise I'd cancel my BBTS right now and order from them.

Give Steve a call. Maybe they have one spare for the shop or someone pulling out last minute ??

Or call Irok84 :lol

Maybang for the win! Now to wait for tomorrow's 2nd shipment of Yondu.

20180719_155347.jpg

Nice to see someone else uses maybang's. So hot did you end up with 2 exactly?

Back