1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I was thinking that if people didn't want to use the aero-rig for yondu, it might fit on the first drax if someone owned it and don't plan or feel like buying the 2nd drax. Wouldn't be screen accurate without the blue pants though.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

c10db2b0d91c80145cfece2cebf6f82b.jpg

Currently doing a digital painting. Inspired by the Hot Toys reveal and the blu-ray release.
Definitely picking him up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice !! Like it......like it a lot !

That's amazing! I would love to have that hanging on the wall!

Just watched the How it Should've Ended "Here Comes My Arrow" full song parody. :lol

I was thinking that if people didn't want to use the aero-rig for yondu, it might fit on the first drax if someone owned it and don't plan or feel like buying the 2nd drax. Wouldn't be screen accurate without the blue pants though.

ummm....but what about his nipples?!? :slap :lol

I really miss being able to paint like that.

One of the best sculpts if not the best up to this date.

Then the production piece comes out and wait for all the complaints that it's not as good as the proto lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I love this sculpt and figure.

Just doesn't fit the character.

21055924_10154810218432344_7790960599641293485_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I caved after watching Vol. 2 today, ordered the standard.

Back