1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Kinda wish he was grinning more, maybe teeth showing. Looks like they went with a promo expression.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I definitely wouldn't have minded a second grinning sculpt, but I like this sculpt as it is. It will look awesome with the rest of the group.

I don't care, I need this immediately.

As do I. :exactly:

I'm so ready for this to go on pre-order. I'll be more excited to pre-order this than any other HT figures in a good while.

This is a Day 1 pre-order for me too! It'll be hard waiting for it, so I hope it's up for pre-order soon.

I constantly check for this for pre-order. :pray:

Happy day it will be when I see this up for order and can get it in my cart. :yess:

DE47_IxUQAEOtv2.jpg

Must have!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it be weird if this were the only Guardians figure in my collection, its pretty BA?

Would it be weird if this were my only Guardians figure in my collection, its pretty BA?

Not weird at all..it's a great figure. But I bet you will be tempted to get more of the team when you see him sitting on shelf by himself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could only get 2 GOTG Vol 2. figures it would this one (obviously :lol ) and Star Lord. Those two on a shelf together would work well as they could stand alone, IMO.

Having him with Rocket and Baby Groot would be pretty sweet too.

Rocket would make for a good third addition to turn them into a trio, and since they all come with a Baby Groot, the bases are covered there. I didn't even think of Groot, to be honest, since you don't have to purchase him for Vol 2.

If I could only get 2 GOTG Vol 2. figures it would this one (obviously :lol ) and Star Lord. Those two on a shelf together would work well as they could stand alone, IMO.

:exactly: Those are the only two I plan on getting from this film. I think they will look great displayed together. :)

Back