1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will reserve judgement on the Doc. We still don't know what the head sculpt looks like. Those glasses or whatever they are, are so big they are covering up most of the face. I really wanted the Doc in his radiation suit but this may be the only Doc they make, so I may bite. If this version of Marty, Doc and Delorean sell poorly, that will be the end of this line.

The Marty head might just be a placeholder for the show. A new sculpt will probably have removable hair for the cap.

Glad they went with sculpted hair for Doc. I also wouldn't worry quite yet about Marty's sculpt. For any DC collectors, does BvS Superman ring a bell? Proto showed a new sculpt, but many subsequent shows showed a MoS recycled sculpt which raised concern and caused an uproar. Final product included the brand new sculpt that the prototype featured.

The Marty head might just be a placeholder for the show. A new sculpt will probably have removable hair for the cap.

:exactly:

Seen this show already with BvS Superman. Wouldn't worry at this moment.

Looks good but I'd like to see a better picture up close. The Marty sculpt doesn't bother me as I liked the first one.

zooooooom .....
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• docenlarge.jpg
    docenlarge.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 273
How many damn times has the Marty been a place holder though? :lol

Also it's a little worrisome that he doesn't have a card saying pending likeness approval. Most of the figures there have it, except the finalized ones. That would be lame if they just use this head again like they've done for Captain America, Iron Man, Bruce Wayne, etc.

Doc looks great. God knows what surprises await us underneath those glasses though. The eyes will make or break him. The more wide eyed he is, the better. He also appears to have the same expression as the first Marty. Atleast they'll match.

I'm just glad they're doing Doc.

How many damn times has the Marty been a place holder though? :lol

Also it's a little worrisome that he doesn't have a card saying pending likeness approval.

True, true. That new sculpt that was teased way back looked pretty good though, one wonders how there could be problems getting approval.

I'm in for Doc, for sure. I'm a bigger fan of BttF1 but I'll take what I can get and hopefully find a custom outfit for him.

Sculpted hair FTW. It looks like Marty has the same sculpt as the part 1 release. :(

**** that Marty sculpt. They teased a new one last October goddamnit.

I can live without BTTF 2 Doc. Same head on Marty is a major disappointment.

Yep.

**** this.

latest

Promising for sure. Lets wait and see and as for Marty there is a new sculpt coming they just didn't finish it in time.

Back