1/6 Eternal - Air Predator (Vulture from Spider-Man: Homecoming) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stand includes metal bendable poles.

Accessories:
- One (1) figure stand with 2 metal bendable/posable support

Mind get this depending on price. I don't mind it being a little smaller and the included sculpt + gun is a nice thing to be included.
OK, missed that when I scanned the description last night. Still, the stand looks like they just rotated one of the standard large HT bases (see Falcon, MoS Superman, OG Dr. Strange, etc.). That's not going to hold up this Vulture unless it's reinforced or the wings are made of REALLY thin plastic.

Where did you see this anyway?

I don't have a problem with people buying this even though I got the JazzInc version. However, if it's not as heavy then I would have serious concerns about the quality of the finished product.

I wouldn't mind the weapon or the Keaton sculpt.

I don't have a problem with people buying this even though I got the JazzInc version. However, if it's not as heavy then I would have serious concerns about the quality of the finished product.

I wouldn't mind the weapon or the Keaton sculpt.
Yeah, I could go for a parted out weapon but beyond that I'm fine with my Jazzinc version lol...

So a crotch grabber for standing and maybe to stabilize in flight poses and two metal poles that, presumably, will attch to the wings somehow... It's workable. Those flexible rods can support quite a bit of weight; it's really all gonna come down to how durable the actual wings are.
I'm a sucker for a Spidey villian, even though I've passed on Mysterio (kinda regretting that as the rogues gallery grows) and Electro (for now) but, where Electro's bland design fails to grab me, at least Vulture has an obscenely enormous set of wings to make up for his drab attire.

I have 50cm of headroom on my top shelf and a corner unit hoding my current spidey set up that's 110cm at it's widest point so, I'm thinking I can at least attempt to add this guy to the mix in a slightly forward-tiletd flight pose. If it fails, oh well.

I don't like just copying/pasting the Iron Scavenger. Third-parties that release their own doc-ock or something isn't without controversy, but they are developing their own sculpts. This is just a recast, tweak and call it a day.

Yeah not judging the price on this by what Toyswonderland puts out. Guessing it'll be closer to the $300-$350 area with other reputable retailers like OSK/GianToys, which isn't bad.

So did they just use JazzInc molds to do this? It looks just like it. I say that owning the JazzInc model.

Yeah, the gun was a big miss. I wonder why; certainly many people asked for it. Doesn't seem like a tough thing to do... but I don't know.

Every Vulture has it drawbacks. Pick your poison.

I am all about the wing placement on the Eternal Vulture though (that pose!). Joost had a prototype pose a while back that made it seem like the wings could be raised up on the JazzVulture. So far I haven't been able to achieve it (most likely for intense fear of breaking the wings).

If this is just a recast of the JazzInc version then I’m not sure how to feel about it.
Would feel a bit **** buying this since Joost seems like a really honest guy that puts a lot of blood, sweat and gears into his projects just for someone to come along and recast it to make a quick buck.

If this is just a recast of the JazzInc version then I’m not sure how to feel about it.
Would feel a bit **** buying this since Joost seems like a really honest guy that puts a lot of blood, sweat and gears into his projects just for someone to come along and recast it to make a quick buck.
Yeah I've been able to live with most other recasts that have come along, but Joost is someone I'm actually rooting for and admire, so I'm just not sure I'd feel as comfortable getting something like this if it really is a direct recast.

Back