1/6 Eternal - Air Predator (Vulture from Spider-Man: Homecoming) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The 1/6th scale Air-Predator Collectible Figure features:
- Highly realistic detailed head sculpt
- Highly detailed helmet with green light up eyes
- Head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- 1/6 scale body and wings with a combined 40 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
-Approximately 102 cm wingspan
-Jetpack with jet blast effect have red LED light
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of semi-open hands with glove
- One (1) pair gun holding hands with glove

Costume:
- One (1) brown-colored fur collar realsheep leather bomber jacket
- One (1) black undershirt
- One (1) pair of olive drab colored pants
- One (1) ABS exoskeleton
- One (1) pair of black colored tactical boots with talons

Weapons:
- One (1) Plasma Gun with red LED light

Accessories:
- One (1) figure stand with 2 metal bendable/posable support

$340 USD from OSK: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3682
ZXqvhWe.jpg
kkjqPOk.jpg
5vcuNJI.jpg

7xfqQGQ.jpg

CZBmMNw.jpg

OM1vSoP.jpg

TXH1GPv.jpg
Dy79Zrc.jpg

l9h5Emm.jpg

eKMveip.jpg

Last edited:
That is totally Joost's bird! Right down to the missing waist belt. Bastards!

But this one comes with a sculpt and a gun.

40 inches across. I think JazzInc's was larger. I really can't believe someone is going to try and knock off his piece. And the cost of shipping this is what will bone people.

Good option for those who didn’t get the JazzInc version. That Keaton sculpt is awful though. I don’t think Marvel/Disney is seeing one dime from either option so you can’t complain.

This will be undisplayable on that stand. Shelf dive imminent... and deadly.

And I have a feeling the whole bird will be fragile as hell -- meaning it won't last long in someone's hands without something snapping off.

I’m assuming they know that crotch grabber stand isn’t going to hold that up lol. Or are the wings made of styrofoam?
The stand includes metal bendable poles.

Accessories:
- One (1) figure stand with 2 metal bendable/posable support

Mind get this depending on price. I don't mind it being a little smaller and the included sculpt + gun is a nice thing to be included.

Interesting piece. Looks like the majority is a molded plastic with a hinge here and there. May not be that fragile after all. Sculpt is bad. Might be a fun challenge making a proper display for it.

Maybe a minority opinion but I'd buy one without the wings. They're a difficult piece to make room and there are a couple of scenes where he's wearing the jacket sans wings.

Not a bad idea. He could have the gun he melted his associate with too. Of course, he'd need a much better head sculpt for me to consider that purchase.

The third party offerings seem to be motivated HT lately so I wonder if this will finally push them to produce their version?

That probably was the deciding factor. They managed to fit Falcon wings in a standard box. I would think they could get these wings in a slightly larger than normal box with some assembly required. So I don’t think size was as much an issue as fragility. That’s the hard one to get around with weight vs strength fighting against each other.

Back