1/6 Eternal - Air Predator (Vulture from Spider-Man: Homecoming) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be the one I'd go for of the two available.
5FB46EA9-429B-4963-9E34-BDF970C9D990.jpeg

HT are gonna have a hard time justifying the gigantic price they’ll want to slap on their version- if they actually follow through from the tease.

Think I'd rather have lightup rotors over spinning ones myself.

Fortunately with HT scaring people off from these two versions, there should be plenty still available when it releases, so we can wait and judge the final products first.

This is also released in China last week though there are no final product pictures at the moment.

Oo goody. Time to see if I backed the right horse…

It was essentially the jacket and the purple jet effect that won me over along with a desire to gamble on a less established company than Toys Era.

Paid my balance with Kit. Just waiting for shipping notice.

Seen one pic of the in hand figure on Facebook.
4FE389B0-F90A-42B8-86FF-F8664DAD0F17.jpeg

Dry brushing on the wings looks great.
They’ve changed the base and it looks like you can have the two flexible rods or potentially just one in the centre. I prefer Toys Era’s T bar rod design but this should be very secure. I may be hanging this guy directly off my wall anyways so won’t have any visible rods.

Paid my balance with Kit. Just waiting for shipping notice.

Seen one pic of the in hand figure on Facebook.
View attachment 608765

Dry brushing on the wings looks great.
They’ve changed the base and it looks like you can have the two flexible rods or potentially just one in the centre. I prefer Toys Era’s T bar rod design but this should be very secure. I may be hanging this guy directly off my wall anyways so won’t have any visible rods.
That looks surprisingly great. But the wings are tiny!

They were very clear about the size of their wings from the start so hopefully they have met their own specifications.
1668896294843.jpeg

There’s a video of the wing design in 3D render that doesn’t appear to have been shared here.
Not long till we’ll have an in-depth review of the actual piece but people can mull this over beforehand too.
3D Render

Back