1/6 Enterbay - A Better Tomorrow - Mark Gor/Mark哥 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, I did purchase the extra body which was 310usd in total, so not sue how they work it out
Just saw it on eBay for £220 uk enterbay dispatch from Ireland! Would of worked out to be £20 cheaper

Oooh, looks like my package blew by customs in under ten minutes..
baby-praying.jpg

On the box it states Entebay declared value as 20usd don't know what went wrong then?

Overzealous customs people perhaps.

I remember the bad old days around the turn of the century when swedish post customs people actually opened envelopes containing single cd's and dvd's and then went online and checked prices against the invoice so they could tax the shipments. Even calling the recipient demanding corrected invoices for stuff that in the end cost less than the added fees combined. Luckily they have started to make better use of their time and resources now but still now and again they burn you with extra tax.

The postman was outside my house to deliver but apparently it was too hard to find the correct house out of four in the same street, so I will have to go to the post office to pick it up. But the customs-id field on the note was empty so it looks almost certain that I escaped it this time. :clap

On the box it states Entebay declared value as 20usd don't know what went wrong then?

i guess that is the problem when you declare a huge package that cost more than 20USD to send, as 20USD.

i guess that is the problem when you declare a huge package that cost more than 20USD to send, as 20USD.

It does rely a bit on the lazyness of the customs handlers. And the box was really huge on this one.

I can't understand why they didn't have it come with two bodies for two complete figures and a diorama a la a few of the HT DX's. The price with the extra body comes very close to the Luke Skywalker DX in price as well, even if the Bespin diorama piece was a little more elaborate than a cardboard with assorted stuff. Most people will go for the extra body anyway I suspect.

I loved everything about this set.

It does rely a bit on the lazyness of the customs handlers. And the box was really huge on this one.

I can't understand why they didn't have it come with two bodies for two complete figures and a diorama a la a few of the HT DX's. The price with the extra body comes very close to the Luke Skywalker DX in price as well, even if the Bespin diorama piece was a little more elaborate than a cardboard with assorted stuff. Most people will go for the extra body anyway I suspect.

I loved everything about this set.

box was huge because of the trolley & barrel. Blitzway Fight Club is even bigger.

What would be the point buying those? The original set is still available for $US260 including shipping and can be had for less. With an extra body I payed $US310 and that got me the trolley and barrels and stuff as well. Here you would pay $US230 plus shipping for the pair?

Might as well buy the original set and sell the extra stuff to the sorry people that bought the bootleg and come out on top. :lol

What would be the point buying those? The original set is still available for $US260 including shipping and can be had for less. With an extra body I payed $US310 and that got me the trolley and barrels and stuff as well. Here you would pay $US230 plus shipping for the pair?

Might as well buy the original set and sell the extra stuff to the sorry people that bought the bootleg and come out on top. :lol

the normal set comes with everything for the normal set that came with EB, the BD set they didn't say much so not sure if we will get the trolley, barrel & the towel.

i think they key point is to satisfy the needs of people only wanting 1 of the 2 set at a more affordable price. if you buy from EB you have to pay for the set plus an extra for the body. sure you can sell of the remaining parts you don't want but not everybody is keen on selling stuffs on the internet.

i see these will sell more in Asia market more particularly China & countries with lower GDP.

and we should stop supporting copycat rats!

replicating long sold out items is one thing you can say it's a fan service for those that missed it but selling copies when the original just launched & widely available is killing the industry because this hurts the original creators and force them to sell their products at even higher price due to lower sales, either that or they stop producing stuffs, in the end these copycats have nothing left to copy.

maybe by that time they would have accumulated the skills to create their own stuff, like those Chinese Electronic Brands. We might actually get top class products at lower price point in the future. you guys should try their top end fridge priced at mid range panasonic & samsungs.

Back