1/6 Enterbay - A Better Tomorrow - Mark Gor/Mark哥 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t have a photo review, but I can tell you that this set is freaking awesome. The two head sculpts are top notch, along with the clothing and accessories. I got an extra body to display both versions. In fact, I bought a third just to display him with the sunglasses too. You will love this set if you are a fan of the movie.

C4C1FF64-EC03-422F-BFBF-368892ED4DC9.jpg
C2386957-6203-4430-BFC1-06A719DB26D1.jpg
AE2047C6-0043-4698-BD7B-F0B3C0036EAD.jpg

Sorry for crappy sideways iphone photos but the figure set is fantastic.

Last edited:
I don’t have a photo review, but I can tell you that this set is freaking awesome. The two head sculpts are top notch, along with the clothing and accessories. I got an extra body to display both versions. In fact, I bought a third just to display him with the sunglasses too. You will love this set if you are a fan of the movie.

View attachment 435968
View attachment 435969
View attachment 435970

if you've gotten the 3rd figure why not make a version of his brother instead? just a simple black suit white shirt i think. so you also got the expensive ZWCO version based on the flower pots.

I got the ZWCO on release so it wasn’t that bad. Think it was $170. I would make the older brother but then I need to make Kit, the younger brother too and I have’t found a suitable Leslie Chung head.

I got the ZWCO on release so it wasn’t that bad. Think it was $170. I would make the older brother but then I need to make Kit, the younger brother too and I have’t found a suitable Leslie Chung head.

i think you've mistaken, the younger brother actually look the same as Mark just slight difference in hairstyle. in the sequel.

the "older" brother is just his pal & ex-boss and you can get a headsculpt for him.

View attachment 435968
View attachment 435969
View attachment 435970

Thanks for the pics buddy, he looks glorious :)

Just need to decide what to do now...I have 2 options

Enterbay UK are selling him for £200 delivered
But ebay seller Timcent have him with an extra body for £270 delivered

Hmmmm decisions ;)

Neil

Thanks for the pics buddy, he looks glorious :)

Just need to decide what to do now...I have 2 options

Enterbay UK are selling him for £200 delivered
But ebay seller Timcent have him with an extra body for £270 delivered

Hmmmm decisions ;)

Neil

The Enterbay Bodies are slightly undersized just to let you know. I believe they use similar body as Bruce Lee, but Mark is around 6ft. The figure is abit short.

No issue for the peasant outfit as the clutch & boots boost the height slightly but the suit outfit is too short. How short? He's about the size of Medicom's 12" Female figure. Shorter than most male bodies.

I forgot if the bodies uses unique plugs or standard (i believe i wouldn't have gotten a 3rd body if it was standard), the only way to boost the height is put some "Magic heels" inside the heels. I use those anti slip foams with adhesive tape and cut out the heel shape slip it in. can't be too thick because the shoe is quite low. i think i put 2 pieces & stick them each other.

if you put him on stand yes but i know he is 1/4 head shorter despite his stand being taller he still slightly shorter compared to a standard HT TT figure standing on normal stand after boosting his height. Note there are bootleg copies of both these figures (standalone, incomplete parts) so i can't say whether they are exact copies or not.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase an extra body?
Same question here. Now that I have upgraded my shelves with Moducase I have more space available to display both figures.
The Enterbay body seems to be gone for awhile so I am trying to either source it from the secondary market or to find a suitable alternative. The body they use is a bit unique, especially around the neck and I am afraid that a typical 1/6 scale body might not work.

Back