1/6 Enterbay - A Better Tomorrow - Mark Gor/Mark哥 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Enterbay ever sell these as single figures or am I looking at KOs?

no, enterbay came with 1.5 figure, 1 body, 2 head 2 outfits.

the single ones are KO, not out yet, and it doesn't come with all the accessories.

no, enterbay came with 1.5 figure, 1 body, 2 head 2 outfits.

the single ones are KO, not out yet, and it doesn't come with all the accessories.

Thanks. I thought the listings looked odd.

I'll hold off for a Hard Boiled or Killer figure if they ever get made.

Thanks. I thought the listings looked odd.

I'll hold off for a Hard Boiled or Killer figure if they ever get made.

i believe this movie had the best outfit & style (in fact probably the best in any Asian movies). Hardboil & Killer are more of a Max Payne 3 style though Hardboil 2nd character was interesting (sports car driving assassin who purposely leaves evidence behind to be found. have yet watched killer.

How are the quality of the knockoffs though? If it's good, I would pick up the one in the suit version. I have the Enterbay one and want another to display with a different look and pose.

How are the quality of the knockoffs though? If it's good, I would pick up the one in the suit version. I have the Enterbay one and want another to display with a different look and pose.

it's not out yet. why do you want 3 figures of same character? i'm gonna tell you it'd be better to use the KO and reconfigure him into his brother, or the outfit during beginning of the film where he burns the counterfeits. it's quite easy you just need a black suit and pants and poke holes on the coat and hang a few grenades on it, paint some dried blood you get another character.

I have him in the restaurant shooting scene holding one gun and a toothpick in his mouth. I want to display a second one wearing his sunglasses and dual weilding 2 guns.

I have him in the restaurant shooting scene holding one gun and a toothpick in his mouth. I want to display a second one wearing his sunglasses and dual weilding 2 guns.

it's not a toothpick but a match. he never had a gun on his hand when he has the toothpick in his mouth. and it's a pain to put it in his mouth, the moment you move him the match falls out. and i almost lost it once when i took it out of the box. so everytime i handle the figure i will remove the match and keep it somewhere safe.

i don't really dig the sunglasses though. don't even remember if he ever wore them in that outfit.

I meant match sorry. He had his sunglasses on in the beginning of the movie and also when he was reading the newspaper and found out his friend got arrested. I've seen the movie like 10 times lol

I meant match sorry. He had his sunglasses on in the beginning of the movie and also when he was reading the newspaper and found out his friend got arrested. I've seen the movie like 10 times lol

then you need to print out the newspaper.

the suit in the beginning is different from the figure, even the trench coat is different from the 2 coats that came with it.

i was wondering is there any outfit that suits the bar scene.

Finally pulled the trigger and got this guy! Debating to get second body or not.

Finally pulled the trigger and got this guy! Debating to get second body or not.

the body is good but it's quite short not really 6" 1/6 scale though.

and the foot pegs are not normal pegs so you can't extend it.

best way is to cut out some anti scratch chair foams and put them in the shoes. i made them abit trianglish front to back so the feet stands firmer on the foam.

IS there another body for the second head or have to use the enterbay one?

IS there another body for the second head or have to use the enterbay one?

you can use any narrow shoulder rubber torso body with neck & feet but the EB body is pretty slim so the clothes might not fit well. well the beggar outfit is pretty loose so i guess they will fit. not sure the neck peg as the NBA line up are smaller but nothing some blutac can't fix. hands fit normal pegs.

i think the body height suppose to be Bruce Lee height.

the body is good though.

This figure looks great. Know where I can get the extra Matches?

36019385084_99854d44c6_b.jpg

This figure looks great. Know where I can get the extra Matches?

36019385084_99854d44c6_b.jpg

what happened to your original matches?

there's a short one for mouth and long one for hand/display, why do you need more?

only way is try ebay i guess.

or buy another set and sell off the extras. like i did.

btw the chrome sticker on the boxes don't stick.

I don't see any extra on ebay. I just need extra for my other 1\6 haha. What chrome sticker?

Back