1/6 Enterbay - A Better Tomorrow - Mark Gor/Mark哥 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Hong Kong actors display shelf.

36487069540_1e08361328_b.jpg

Does anybody know where I can get a 1/6 scale uzi that resembles the one Mark used at the end shootout scene? Would be sweet to be able to display him with a pistol in one hand and a uzi on the other.

Does anybody know where I can get a 1/6 scale uzi that resembles the one Mark used at the end shootout scene? Would be sweet to be able to display him with a pistol in one hand and a uzi on the other.

Gangster Kingdom, The guy with a trolly baggage & stack of cash.

and the shotgun he used on the boat is from one of the shotgun in Terminator.

I can get a whole set for a decent price, but the offer expires in 1.5 hour.

It was 157 this morning when he posted. I would have gotten it if I not already had one.

They had it for cheap since 27/11. I was going to post it then, but realized yesterday I had forgotten to do so.
I thought about getting a second set, but since unloading the extra unwanted stuff where I live would be pretty tedious I decided not to.

was checking ebay and saw this from kumik titled Tommy Tam:

121044480_o1.png

it's the guy in the show right? anyone got the sculpt can tell how's it?

Anyone know what body would fit that Kumik Tommy Tam head?

probably a neckless body. if you don't mind the exposed joints, you can get the same body as the normal coomodel body but comes with old dragon/hot toys neck.

it cost more and doesn't have rubber upper body.

the problem is if you were to match with Mark, you need to increase Mark's height as he is undersized. the guy is 6" and he's on Bruce Lee's base body i think. since it uses unique feet pegs you can only either do a body swap or add some shoe inserts to increase the height. i used those rubber pieces used on chair legs and cut them like you would for real shoe inserts, it's like high heels but inside the shoe instead of exposed at heel.

Hey all,

Sorry to dredger up an old thread but I keep looking at this set on Ebay & I adore the film so just after people opinions (without having to re-read 18 pages ;) lol)

Did anybody do a good photo review they can link me to?

Have any developed problems over the years?

Thanks

Neil

Back