1/6 BvS: Dawn of Justice - Armored Batman (2.0) (Deluxe Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously? I'm pretty much done buying reissues unless it's for a key character and there's a major, major improvement such as a vastly improved portrait or Artisan release. This is a reissue of a character in a cinematic universe that's been folded. I know many of these decisions are driven by pricing in the secondary, so I'm assuming prices for armored bats have gotten higher. However If HT wants to do reissues, why not take on some of their bigger misses such as Farmboy Luke Skywalker? One of the main characters in one of the most iconic franchises of all time, and the portrait looks virtually nothing like the actor. At least Han and Leia are 85%-90%. ANH Luke should get both a 2.0 and an Artisan. Obviously Luke has been one of my reissue pet peeves (which could also include Davy Jones or Will Turner), but equally frustrating are the sheer number of characters that get passed over due to HT's constant reissue double-dipping. I used to rationale it by thinking the profits go back into R&D but I'm not sure if that's the case.
We can’t even get a very much needed updated ANH shiny Stormtrooper!! :slap

That just kills me lol

Last edited:
InArt’s

Copy-of-Circle-inset-4-3.png

Just gonna pick up the standard. Battle damaged versions never were my thing and as others have said, the deluxe head expression is absolutely ridiculous.

Whoever is deciding these silly facial expressions (looking at you, Ahsoka Anakin) should be tarred and feathered.

Fire that mf and the asshat that hired him to make that decision.

I will say I do hope they do 2.0 knightmare batman only because I want that figure as a regular release with a real leather coat.

Hmm. I just assumed that the deluxe version would include a rage face! Oh well.
Well, there's always InArt's version at some point in time since it's been rumored to also be in the works. Maybe that one will have a rage face included. However, they already have quite the backlog of figures as it is, so I can't see it coming out anytime soon unless they push some of the previous prototypes back. They may wait reveal their BvS Batman figures until after the HT ones have released, or they could reveal them sometime this year in hopes to get ppl who have already ordered the HT one(s) to cancel that in favor of theirs.

I dunno. I may end up eating the NRD and canceling this one. I’m noticing now that the diecast is only certain parts of the armor. Not sure that it’s really much of an upgrade from Battle Damaged 1.0, which I love, it’s one of my favorite figures. If it was full diecast yes. But partial?… eh, that doesn’t enthuse me.

I dunno. I may end up eating the NRD and canceling this one. I’m noticing now that the diecast is only certain parts of the armor. Not sure that it’s really much of an upgrade from Battle Damaged 1.0, which I love, it’s one of my favorite figures. If it was full diecast yes. But partial?… eh, that doesn’t enthuse me.
The die-cast actually makes zero difference to me. Sure the extra weight gives it something but if it's purely for looking at I don't care.

Diecast is a nice addition. Very good for touch and feel of the figure.

If they make it full diecast he won’t even be able to stand properly, which is the case already i guess.

This figure is for people who don’t have any one of the old armored batman figures and i am pretty sure you can just get it after it’s released, if the final product looks worth upgrading.

If they make it full diecast he won’t even be able to stand properly, which is the case already i guess.

This figure is for people who don’t have any one of the old armored batman figures and i am pretty sure you can just get it after it’s released, if the final product looks worth upgrading.

Yeah, that’s a good assessment. I POed mainly due to FOMO depending on how it looks in hand once it releases.

Yeah, that’s a good assessment. I POed mainly due to FOMO depending on how it looks in hand once it releases.
And if you are anyways gonna eat the NRD, wait till the figure reviews and then do it. There is a chance that you might like the figure or best case you can sell it without losing any money

It is nice to have both clean and battle damaged options in one figure.

The biggest win is the USB spear and eyes. Battery light up features are a complete waste of time.

I just wish they'd made a new, more aggressive Batfleck face. Feels like a missed opportunity.

It is nice to have both clean and battle damaged options in one figure.

The biggest win is the USB spear and eyes. Battery light up features are a complete waste of time.

I just wish they'd made a new, more aggressive Batfleck face. Feels like a missed opportunity.
Yeah although i don’t care about the bd one, i am getting 2 versions of a figure and can switch it when i am bored.

But as you said, the usb spear is the reason i went for deluxe and hope it will look pretty cool in the display.

I don’t like the expression but HT is doing this weird expressions in most of their figures including Bruce Wayne in the Armory

It’s all 2.0 releases all of a sudden. I missed out on the original so I caved and preordered.

Diecast and plastic look the same when behind a glass and never to be touched again.

So stupid.
But the iron man figures and threezero transformers look and feel more premium. For the price they are asking, atleast we are getting better quality and is more durable.

But the iron man figures and threezero transformers look and feel more premium. For the price they are asking, atleast we are getting better quality and is more durable.

They really don't. They just weigh more, that's it.

I mean, your money your shelves. I personally don't need to bench press my figures, I built my gym for that.

They really don't. They just weigh more, that's it.

I mean, your money your shelves. I personally don't need to bench press my figures, I built my gym for that.
There's a reason why they are costly compared to normal plastic figures. But yeah if you don't want the extra quality for the money you are paying, then it's absolutely fine.

I don't do bench press with it. It just gives a better feel while posing and taking photos of the figure.

I don't have any issues (visually or physically) with my Robocop that has "some dicast" in it.

Looks fine. Feels fine. Personally, I'm not sure why dicast is being used at all besides a reason to market it for justification of a higher price point. 🤷

If the entire figure were dicast, that's something. But it isn't.

Back