1/4 Christopher Reeve Sculpt by Arnie Kim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nintenjoe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just recently posted on his facebook page. No idea whether this will become a figure or not but it looks amazing. Easily the best Reeve sculpt I've ever seen.

So he finally got his 1/4 Reeve bust painted. Looks great! Could be an indication of a 1/4 Reeve from HT but I doubt it

Nice but Adams is better.

Got a pic?

Cfn0e.jpg

You're kidding, right? I do agree that it looks fantastic, but his 1/6th attempt was no slouch, either.

You know how it is sometimes 'round here Batfan. The kiddies see a shiney new toy and now the old one obselete.

If I had my laptop I'd take a pic of my 1/6 Reeve in the same position to post how similar they actually are. I actually held my phone with this picture on it next to my 1/6 Reeve at the same angle and the only difference I saw was the curl is sharper on the 1/4 and the professional paint job vs the mass produced on on the HT figure

The only thing I will say is the 1/4 obviously is a bigger canvas to work win allow much more detail to be obtained.

Back