1/4 Christopher Reeve Sculpt by Arnie Kim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but I believe everything that I see, in person, with my own two eyes, and that figure is pure Reeve.

Of course it's my opinion. Otherwise, why would I post it? :p Can you at least say that you've seen it in person?

That would make little sense would it?

it would...but it also makes little sense to make such a big assumption on the fact that you haven't seen it up close with your own 2 eyes. Anything and everything can affect the way something looks in a picture: lighting, lense, quality of the picture itself, etc.

How do you know this picture of the 1/4 sculpt isn't just touched up to make it out to be more than what it is? How do you know that this picture hasn't been altered? How do you know that this is actually better than the HT if you've seen either in person?

Wait...is this the part where you say "but I've seen it on display" to totally wash out and invalidate everything I just said? :lol

Can you at least say that you've seen it in person?

Makes little sense paying $210 + S & H for the SS EX pre-order to see something in person I can clearly see with the myriad of pictures posted in the Reeve thread prior to and after his release.

It's the famous "it looks better in hand than the pictures".

Actually, it always looks just like the pictures.

Maybe you have $200 to burn on the chance something's been shopped.

I don't, but I was fine with the prototype sculpt even with it not being 100%...happy to say that I kept the order and HT updated the sculpt to 99%...nothing will ever be 100%

If you don't see it...it's cool. We all have our own eyes. It's a waste to say that you're missing out I guess since you don't think it looks like Reeve. It's truly one of the best likeness HT has ever released

I kind of wonder when the last time he saw pics was...Be funny if he was talking about the proto sculpt this whole time. :lol

I don't, but I was fine with the prototype sculpt even with it not being 100%...happy to say that I kept the order and HT updated the sculpt to 99%...nothing will ever be 100%

If you don't see it...it's cool. We all have our own eyes. It's a waste to say that you're missing out I guess since you don't think it looks like Reeve. It's truly one of the best likeness HT has ever released

I'm genuinely happy for you.

Trust me I when I tell you I cancelled the SS EX Reeve probably 4 or 5 times battling with myself over his likeness.

On the other hand I'm stuck with having to hope HT will revisit (and improve on) a Reeve figure sometime in the future.

Whatever you say, bud...

superman1978_b-8.jpg

SupermanHS000copy__56944_zoom.jpg

Back