1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

They should have just waited and put the new 85 sculpt in with this figure... would have
been easier than trying to exchange the old sculpt from a HK seller to just buy the Team Suit figure if you
want to keep both head sculpts.

They actually did wait...just didn't wanna wait any longer I guess and keep their warehouses clogged up. Based on the "COMING SOON" photo, you can see HT originally planned on using the new 85 sculpt for the team suit...but due to the backlash they swapped 'em all out for the 46/47/50 head.

They actually did wait...just didn't wanna wait any longer I guess and keep their warehouses clogged up. Based on the "COMING SOON" photo, you can see HT originally planned on using the new 85 sculpt for the team suit...but due to the backlash they swapped 'em all out for the 46/47/50 head.
Yep. In fact it looks like it’s still the old googely-eyed sculpt inside the helmet. I imagine they were far enough along with using that other sculpt for this figure that when they decided to pull it, they had to go back and re-box this figure with a different head.

I cancelled mine a few months back. Now thinking of reordering. He came out great.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I cancelled mine a few months back. Now thinking of reordering. He came out great.

Not to be snarky, but it's a pretty basic figure...it'd be tough to F up...although they kinda did with that 85 headsculpt, which they quietly replaced with the 46/47/50 one.

He did a good head comparison video too if you can keep track of which is which.

He states that the Team Suit Tony headsculpt is a brand new one...I hate to say it, but he's sorely mistaken. It's a blatant reuse.

He states that the Team Suit Tony headsculpt is a brand new one...I hate to say it, but he's sorely mistaken. It's a blatant reuse.
Yep. I think the new paint does freshen it up though and put it more in line with Tony’s silver fox Endgame look.

With the hype gone, this is such a boring release. Can't believe at one point I wanted this.

With the hype gone, this is such a boring release. Can't believe at one point I wanted this.
I think in hindsight if they were only going to do one figure in the Quantum suit, it should have been Steve Rogers with the full getup they displayed as a prototype. It was Steve’s last moment in the MCU, so it would have had more significance than any one of the other characters in this suit.

I think in hindsight if they were only going to do one figure in the Quantum suit, it should have been Steve Rogers with the full getup they displayed as a prototype. It was Steve?s last moment in the MCU, so it would have had more significance than any one of the other characters in this suit.

66835256_2943978642341766_5586633286697877504_n.jpg 66764093_2980293421997957_6384865250855878656_n.jpg

These would have been VERY easy to do

View attachment 511672 View attachment 511673

These would have been VERY easy to do
For sure. I suspect they didn’t get a lot of pre-orders for Tony, and since they only have capacity to produce about 50 figures per year, dropped the line. But of course Tony would have been more popular had they produced more of the line so...

I think Steve with every Infinity Stone would've sold decently well. I know it wouldn't be totally screen accurate but there's a crowd who collects the stones and they're hard to come by.

Disappointed we didn't at least get Steve or the Quantum Jump platform to go with this... particularly the platform. That would have been pretty cool. However, this figure still turned out really good and for me it will be a nice representation of the 'Whatever It Takes' scene on my Endgame shelf.

How about using a Hawkeye/Ronin head on this figure since he was the first to time travel? :D

I think from a financial standpoint HT did the right thing. The team suit is just way too scene specific for most collectors or even casual collectors to want to buy. I certainly have no interest and wouldn't pull the trigger even if they made them all because it would have been too costly of a commitment.

In the end Team Suit Tony was the right choice for HT to make.

I think from a financial standpoint HT did the right thing. The team suit is just way too scene specific for most collectors or even casual collectors to want to buy. I certainly have no interest and wouldn't pull the trigger even if they made them all because it would have been too costly of a commitment.

In the end Team Suit Tony was the right choice for HT to make.

Exactly my sentiment.

Yeah, you could just swap the heads for hawkeye Antman and Steve. Is it possible to put ankle extenders on this body?

In-hand photos to share. Yes, I admit it's a very boring release, but I'm a Tony Stark completionist .. what can I say :)

51137745744_b3d0907d40_o_d.jpg

51138075505_52cd06dabd_o_d.jpg

51138075565_11b7668bcf_o_d.jpg

51138075380_3863e8fb4a_o_d.jpg

Back