1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

In-hand photos to share. Yes, I admit it's a very boring release, but I'm a Tony Stark completionist .. what can I say :)

51137745744_b3d0907d40_o_d.jpg

51138075505_52cd06dabd_o_d.jpg

51138075565_11b7668bcf_o_d.jpg

51138075380_3863e8fb4a_o_d.jpg

Do you have the Rose Hill Stark?
😉😉😉😉😁

I think from a financial standpoint HT did the right thing. The team suit is just way too scene specific for most collectors or even casual collectors to want to buy. I certainly have no interest and wouldn't pull the trigger even if they made them all because it would have been too costly of a commitment.

In the end Team Suit Tony was the right choice for HT to make.

Agree and I'm kind of relieved they didn't go deeper into the Team Suit lineup. I'm getting this and still excited about it because I think it's a visually stunning suit and represents a key series of events in Endgame. I will most likely do periodic rotations of Tony, Steve and the helmeted sculpt to keep the display fresh. I originally thought I'd get an extra one so I could have Steve and Tony together, but two years has worn off that hype quite a bit. Maybe when/if this hits bargain bin and free shipping...

From Justin's Collection on FB:

178662590_4477628538915927_6652478679803151556_n.jpg

And also from FB:

173205391_796018384451275_6537960264371975959_n.jpg

In-hand photos to share. Yes, I admit it's a very boring release, but I'm a Tony Stark completionist .. what can I say :)

51137745744_b3d0907d40_o_d.jpg

51138075505_52cd06dabd_o_d.jpg

51138075565_11b7668bcf_o_d.jpg

51138075380_3863e8fb4a_o_d.jpg
Great photos. No denying it does look nice!

From the few photos / videos we've seen thus far, this is looking like one of the stronger Endgame figures released to date (in terms of accuracy and execution at least). As a fan of the Team Suit design and someone who still loves Endgame (2 years though, yikes), personally I'm very happy with this release. I do get the apathy though.

I like it.
Simple,yet it pops for me.
Tempted to actually get 1 when it comes into stock In Australia

I like the look of this. Not sure if I will get it but I like.

Justin's video is a must-watch for anyone who's thinking of buying multiples of this figure and popping different heads on. He shows how they are not actually compatible and he had to use various mods and workarounds to get the heads to basically just sit loosely in the neck hole.

It baffles me,and I'm NOT surprised cause it's Hot toys...but WTF did they have all the characters in Team suits promoted on their various banners and shizzzz when they did their cons last year and the year before that??

Cap would have to be the most missed op for the Team suit considering the huge part he plays in returning all the stones at the end of Endgame.

Hawkeye would be another considering he ponies up to go and risk everything to see if they could ACTUALLY pull off Time travel.

and please,don't get me started on the Thor1 Loki....im still pissws THAT figure hasn't happened yet 😉😉😉😁

It baffles me,and I'm NOT surprised cause it's Hot toys...but WTF did they have all the characters in Team suits promoted on their various banners and shizzzz when they did their cons last year and the year before that??

Cap would have to be the most missed op for the Team suit considering the huge part he plays in returning all the stones at the end of Endgame.

Hawkeye would be another considering he ponies up to go and risk everything to see if they could ACTUALLY pull off Time travel.

and please,don't get me started on the Thor1 Loki....im still pissws THAT figure hasn't happened yet [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji16]

Yeah, Cap with the stones and Moljnjr would?ve been a slam dunk. I?d love to have Cap and Tony together for the ?whatever it takes? speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and please,don't get me started on the Thor1 Loki....im still pissws THAT figure hasn't happened yet 

Maybe with the Loki show coming, we might see him masquerading as earlier versions of himself. We might get that OG Loki figure...

I am pleasantly surprised to have gotten a shipping soon ( May 7th ) email for this

My only gripe with this figure is that the colour of the helmet doesn't quite match the suit. The helmet is whiter than the suit which has more of a grey push. Not a deal breaker, but a little annoying...would it really have been so difficult for HT to match the colour grading (unless I'm misremembering and the colour difference is screen accurate?). Other than that I think it's a lovely looking, well executed piece that offers a nice visual representation on the shelf of one of Endgame's key scenes.

IMG_20210502_122405_4.jpg

I am pleasantly surprised to have gotten a shipping soon ( May 7th ) email for this

Same here. That will only be 15 days between Hong Kong release and Sideshow shipping. I have to assume that HT threw this on a cargo plane or something... That might be something they do for a while with smaller run figures, which I assume this was...

Got my shipping notice this morning! Should be here next week. Been a while since I cracked open a new Hot Toy as it's been right at two months since I got the Advanced Suit Spidey. Looking forward to seeing this on the shelf. Looking to rotate between Helmet, Tony and Cap (when/if I EVER get my Endgame Cap!)...

Back