1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

ht teaser.jpg

That was exactly my first thought, lol

Glad to see it, though... it is the closest thing to a "release schedule" as you would ever get from Hot Toys.

It must be a struggle to co-ordinate those images. Glad to see them making a return.

I know the image is small, but the HS doesn’t look like RDJ. The prototype looks much better and accurate to this slightly older Tony Stark. I’ll wait for more pictures but I’m a little worried now. I have 4 other of these on PO and they look great!

I know the image is small, but the HS doesn’t look like RDJ. The prototype looks much better and accurate to this slightly older Tony Stark. I’ll wait for more pictures but I’m a little worried now. I have 4 other of these on PO and they look great!

I wouldn’t panic. It’ll be the same Tony head from the recent IM figures.

I 'like' how he's about what would be a foot shorter than the 85 suit.

Definitely need to see some proper final product close-up shots of the sculpt before passing judgement.

That said, if Hot Toys have given him a cheap looking Trump 'tan', I'll just display it helmeted.

So it's not just me who thinks the headsculpt look kinda trashy then...maybe it's just a really bad photo, but even though I don't plan on buying that fig it's still concerning to me because that's likely the sculpt they'll pair with the Mk. 85 then... :panic:

So it's not just me who thinks the headsculpt look kinda trashy then...maybe it's just a really bad photo, but even though I don't plan on buying that fig it's still concerning to me because that's likely the sculpt they'll pair with the Mk. 85 then... :panic:

You took longer to get into the headsculpt is trash fray than I thought :) ... I think it's a poorly lit photo and it will be fine when it comes out. I've got this coming as I love the Team Suit look and at worst would display with the helmeted sculpt...

You took longer to get into the headsculpt is trash fray than I thought :) ... I think it's a poorly lit photo and it will be fine when it comes out. I've got this coming as I love the Team Suit look and at worst would display with the helmeted sculpt...

Haha oh no, refer to another thread...I was quick to point out the questionable Tony sculpt :lol

If there's one thing I'm never late on, it's trashing bad quality work from HT! :wave

The last time we got this level of posts about a headsculpt from the backstage image was from the BVS Superman, where they... Inexplicably... used the MOS head on the BVS body...
We all bitched and moaned about it till the figure released and it did indeed have the newply sculpted head, lol.
I expect this will be the same thing. They seem to have prefected the Tony head(At least i see a lot of Tony in it), so i doubt they'd change it up for an lesser sculpt at this point. Although i suppose it has been that kind of year, lol.

The last time we got this level of posts about a headsculpt from the backstage image was from the BVS Superman, where they... Inexplicably... used the MOS head on the BVS body...
We all bitched and moaned about it till the figure released and it did indeed have the newply sculpted head, lol.
I expect this will be the same thing. They seem to have prefected the Tony head(At least i see a lot of Tony in it), so i doubt they'd change it up for an lesser sculpt at this point. Although i suppose it has been that kind of year, lol.

Well, let's hope this is the case this time as well. Even though I have no skin in the game for the Quantum Suit Tony, I know HT's tactic well enough that they're gonna use that sculpt for the Mk 85...so let's hope we receive another superior Tony sculpt from them! :pray:

Well, let's hope this is the case this time as well. Even though I have no skin in the game for the Quantum Suit Tony, I know HT's tactic well enough that they're gonna use that sculpt for the Mk 85...so let's hope we receive another superior Tony sculpt from them! :pray:

Yeah, i don't have either of them on order myself.
The only reason i would order this figure would be to use the body with a spare Hawkeye head.
I doubt they would release a substandard Tony head. Although they did with the MKVII...
They have done far better since then, though, so fingers crossed.

174267372_10216831347810858_962111086287140878_n.jpg

176217686_3916639888404590_3144998289581503596_n.jpg

175872946_10157968667682344_8533056775105223038_n.jpg

Not bad, just pointless to me since they didn?t release any other quantum suit figures. At least give us Cap to go with this.

Looks good. But this one will go the way of the Mechanic, I think.

Back