1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Would someone who has an Antman Scott Lang head sculpt be able to put it on this figure and share pics?

If it looks good, it would be the only reason for me to consider getting this figure.

Thanks.

I would like to purchase a second one to turn it into Steve Rogers. What would be the ideal way to extend his height?

https://youtu.be/12CQnhNjtHI. Its starts from 16.07. It may help you..

Thank you!

I have to say, that I too laughed at this and I kinda like it!

Ant-man team suit.jpg

I would like to purchase a second one to turn it into Steve Rogers. What would be the ideal way to extend his height?

I was thinking the same thing. I just got my 1st Team Suit Tony today and honestly I don't see how to extend the height. The feet peg into the lower legs and allow for a fairly seamless look. if you extended with ankle pegs, it would not look right. It might be a classic case of putting a 1/2 piece of black wood cut to the shape of the stand under Steve's... I will say that I really did the helmeted look on this as well so if I decide to keep just the one figure, that's how I'm displaying it...

Mine has shipped and I will be getting it on Wednesday.

Leg extenders and OSK Rogers head on the right. The smaller OSK head helps slightly with the body being undersized for Cap.

TeamSuitAnkleExtension_900.jpg

But look at the difference in head size between these 2 figures. Kinda lazy, shipping the head made for a 12.5" iron man with an 11.5" Tony Stark. And I think Tony needs 1/4" leg extenders just to make his legs not look stumpy.

Attachments

• TeamSuitHeadSize.jpg
    TeamSuitHeadSize.jpg
    710.9 KB · Views: 61

My only gripe with this figure is that the colour of the helmet doesn't quite match the suit. The helmet is whiter than the suit which has more of a grey push. Not a deal breaker, but a little annoying...would it really have been so difficult for HT to match the colour grading (unless I'm misremembering and the colour difference is screen accurate?). Other than that I think it's a lovely looking, well executed piece that offers a nice visual representation on the shelf of one of Endgame's key scenes.

View attachment 512246

Interesting too since I could swear in the movie that these suits were white, not the cool grey that it has turned out to be in the figure.

This is down to 177USD on Toys Wonderland. Can probably get it a bit lower if you have some reward points.

Yikes, looks like we have another "Stealth Suit Spidey" situation on our hands.

Another figure with deep discounts right off it's release... because nobody wants it, lol.

Yikes, looks like we have another "Stealth Suit Spidey" situation on our hands.

Another figure with deep discounts right off it's release... because nobody wants it, lol.

I think this just made my decision to do a second one and make a Steve Rogers! I might even have some rewards points at ToysWonderland...

Just dropping by this thread. It looks like they changed the sculpt on this one:

Much better IMO but still looks a lot younger than he was supposed to be. Maybe has a bit too much baby fat. The suit textures look good though, and the damaged helmet was a nice addition.

Some photos:

D0dBf3v.png

yzjUWN2.png

aXGR8m8.png

vhS9btG.png

id82dAy.png

picWDWy.png

So they didn’t release any other Avengers in the team suit?
I guess Tony will be going the way of POTC: On Stranger Tides Angelica.

Thank you!

I have to say, that I too laughed at this and I kinda like it!

View attachment 513123
I dug up this older thread to see if anyone can recommend a neck piece that is thin enough to work with the smiling Scott Lang head sculpt. I ended up getting the figure loose and the Lang sculpt but the figure's black neck piece is just too wide for the sculpt.
Thanks for your help!

So they didn’t release any other Avengers in the team suit?
I guess Tony will be going the way of POTC: On Stranger Tides Angelica.

That would be dope. If I remember correctly, they just gave her away with things coming out at the time.

If we as a community can get them to do that again by not buying this figure, that would be great.

That would be dope. If I remember correctly, they just gave her away with things coming out at the time.

If we as a community can get them to do that again by not buying this figure, that would be great.
At that time, the MOS figures got released, and i ordered Zod, Jor-El and the MOS figure, and got an Angelica with each one...
I sold them all, but i actually wish i had kept one now, lol.

I finally found a fitting neck piece and I'm loving this goofy looking but loveable bash of a figure, which fits in fine within my Ant-Man collection. Thanks go to Justin, whose video was the inspiration. I wish I had some accessory that I could add to the display.

Team Suit Scott Lang 4.jpg

Team Suit Scott Lang 3.jpg

I just need one of EvilFace's name plates to replace Tony Stark with Scott Lang.

Back