1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

In this last installment of the Infinity Saga, Marvel Studios has taken fans on a remarkable journey about friendship, team work and setting aside differences to overcome obstacle. Our beloved super heroes understand how fragile the reality is, and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Among all the outfits and weapons designed, the new Avengers Team Suit had drawn intense attention from fans and audiences shortly after the release of the movie trailer in the early stage. Today, the mystery behind this new suit has finally been unraveled in theaters! Hot Toys is very pleased to present the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure that captures Tony Stark in this brilliant tech suit with the most up-to-dated details.

Sophisticatedly crafted based on the portrayal of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Avengers: Endgame, the movie-accurate collectible figure features a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that bears a high resemblance of a closed helmet showing part of Tony’s face, a newly painted interchangeable head sculpt, a meticulously tailored Team Suit outfit with Avengers’ logo on the chest, a battered Iron Man Mark L helmet and a specially designed movie-themed figure stand.

Your Marvel collection wouldn’t be complete without this special Tony Stark collectible figure.

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #MarvelStudios #Avengers #Endgame #IronMan #TeamSuit #TonyStark #RobertDowneyJr

IMG_2834.jpgIMG_2835.jpgIMG_2836.jpgIMG_2837.jpgIMG_2838.jpgIMG_2842.jpgIMG_2843.jpgIMG_2844.jpgIMG_2845.jpgIMG_2846.jpgIMG_2847.jpgIMG_2848.jpgIMG_2849.jpgIMG_2850.jpgIMG_2851.jpgIMG_2852.jpgIMG_2866.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

I’ll pick this up because it’s tony

MASSIVE pass. **** them and their newly painted ********.

And here we go with the portal suits....

I've got an inkling this partiucular one will be worth a lot in the future once everything's been said and done.
That being said, won't consider pre-ordering unless it's dirt cheap -- which it won't be.

Looks like they are making all of them in the suit from that group wrist shot I saw on FB

Big fan of the Quantum suits on screen and they look great in 1/6 (imo). Definite purchase for me.

Not sure I see the appeal to this figure (or any of the Time Heist suits) as all they're gonna be to be recognizable characters are their heads

I don’t understand who would get this over another IM figure.

I'll be adding this one for sure along with Cap.

I don’t understand who would get this over another IM figure.

I don't understand how some people don't understand that some people don't have to choose one figure OR another figure.

I don't understand how some people don't understand that some people don't have to choose one figure OR another figure.

Lol ok your highness.

Can this headshipt fit on my iron man mark 43? AOU. Thats the only thing i want lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can this headshipt fit on my iron man mark 43? AOU. Thats the only thing i want lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dude this head sculpt's been around since Mark 46 lol!

Aren't they creating new head sculpts for the 85 and Cap? Why wouldn't they use them on these figures?

As these appear to be quite bare bones, I do hope they are reasonably priced. 10 different team suit figures in one go...that's going to be a few quid.

Back