Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Funny, that was enough for me :lol

CW was excellent but BvS was better. It was the turning point where I started liking the DCU more than the MCU.

While BvS might have had my favorite Batman and Bruce he still fell short due to a severe lack of further exploration of the character.

Superman death was also a dud lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, that was enough for me :lol

CW was excellent but BvS was better. It was the turning point where I started liking the DCU more than the MCU.

Ehhhhhh idk bout that one chief. Spider-Man, Black Panther and the iron man and cap fight that was built up over a few movies was better than a 5 min fight between superman and batman and stupid lex and troll doomsday

While BvS might have had my favorite Batman and Bruce he still fell short due to a severe lack of further exploration of the character.

Superman death was also a dud lol

Pretty much. There are people out there that say you didn?t understand it if you don?t like it? What the hell is there to understand? All I see is a rushed movie trying to build a shared universe without doing the work.

That scene with Wonder Woman looking at the hero on screen was a joke. Could u imagine if iron man did that? Just have a rushed scene of cap, hulk, black widow, and hawkeye doing random stuff around the world. To establish they exist? Idk just felt lazy imo.

Oh, I don't know. A comic book movie doing something that is very comic booky - showing as much as you can in as little time as possible - is the least of BVS' problems.

Ehhhhhh idk bout that one chief. Spider-Man, Black Panther and the iron man and cap fight that was built up over a few movies was better than a 5 min fight between superman and batman and stupid lex and troll doomsday

I was comparing the whole films, but even so the Bats-Supes fight had more emotional weight for me. Plus, warehouse scene! :D

Meh. Idk again. Felt very rushed but yea I guess that?s why some like it while others don?t

I was comparing the whole films, but even so the Bats-Supes fight had more emotional weight for me. Plus, warehouse scene! :D

Of course it had more emotional weight than the airport battle it had real stakes. In the airport battle they werent really trying to kill each other like batman was trying to kill supes. The fight had no real stakes, it was like a wwf fight, its cool to watch I guess but the outcome doesnt matter. The end battle between cap and tony was more like the bvs fight. Plus they sidelined scarlet witch intentionally in the airport fight cause she could have wiped the floor with team tony by herself. Its not even a real comparison between the airport battle and batman vs superman fight. You have to compare tony vs cap/bucky battle with the batman vs superman fight. Thats the only fight in civil war that had any emotional weight behind it.

You have to compare tony vs cap/bucky battle with the batman vs superman fight. Thats the only fight in civil war that had any emotional weight behind it.

True, true. That had stakes for sure. Batman finding a way out of his lifelong torment still wins for me tho.

(No wonder he was annoyingly chipper in JL :))

True, true. That had stakes for sure. Batman finding a way out of his lifelong torment still wins for me tho.

(No wonder he was annoyingly chipper in JL :))

I was going to bring up the justice league battle against supes, like the airport battle it failed to have any weight to it, we knew it was going to end up ok just like the airport battle. They werent trying to kill supes so no stakes at all, it was cool to watch but thats it

Batman finding a way out of his lifelong torment still wins for me tho.

The only Batman to achieve that feat was Bale in the TDK Trilogy. All other Batmen are a bunch of middle aged men who dress like a Bat and live lonely lives because they have mommy and daddy issues.

all this DC lay offs and stuff. I hope fandom is amazing. The mouse will waste little to no time grabbing these properties if DC doesn?t pull through. Don?t want that to happen but I mean come on. This is like the final infinity gem for Mickey

I can totally see Disney pulling off a **** move like that lol

You know if disney ever bought the rights to dc atleast we would get to see a dc vs marvel roster crossover battle movie. We all know the outcome team marvel has no chance but it would still be a fun movie to watch.

Thats an event that will never happen with the rights being owned by different companies

Yea that?s the only thing good that would come out if that. I just hope DC gets it together. Disney is will be the first to snatch up those rights if they get sold off. It?ll be even worse if they sell off the characters separately.

Could u imagine trying to work Superman into the marvel universe or Batman . It?ll be gross lol

I disagree it lacked a ton of proper action.

That being said I still loved a few elements from the movie.

My favorite Batman depiction

My favorite Bruce

My favorite Batman costume

Awesome armored costume introduced

Epic Gotham MOS opening

Epic WW introduction

Epic Warehouse fight

Unique villain intimidation and revenge

Great Alfred

The rest meh lol

My thoughts exactly.