Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Confirmed.
IMG_20200520_191228_886.jpg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/variet...er-cut-justice-league-hbo-max-1234611928/amp/
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...lans-revealed-it-will-be-an-new-thing-1295102

Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Great news, i may be one of the few that enjoyed Man of Steel and BvS extended version

I doubt it will retroactively make me satisfied by MoS and BvS or change my mind about DC's strategy for the shared universe overall but I'm sure it'll be better than the initial abomination of a Justice League they put out - by virtue of feeling like the consistent vision of one man.

And they have to fix Cavill's face. Ugly ****er.

Oh.My.Gawd.

Damn, this is such great news!
I was really bummed that it wasn't happening, and to see it happen after all, is really exciting. I had all but lost hope after my bullish remarks that it would happen eventually, way back when the #SnyderCut movement was just starting.

At any rate, 2021 can't come around soon enough, and I just know that this will be much better than the Whedon League, and maybe it will even vindicate Snyder's vision and Cavill's and Affleck's roles.

Amazing news. I can’t wait for this.

Batfleck comes back from the grave to slam dunk on Patman. :lol

I wonder what kind of effort they put in to finishing all the VFX shots that were cut.

I wonder what kind of effort they put in to finishing all the VFX shots that were cut.

And also whether or not it will still end with the initial promise of a JL Part 2 w/Darkseid or if Snyder's cut had also evolved to the point of being a standalone film.

Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

6 episodes at 35 minutes each WB WTF :rotfl

Since it was a movie I want a damn movie not a tv show! :slap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wow. Never thought the execs would want to put anymore money into this. Got to listen to your fans. Cut out all the cringy Whedon garbage he shot and you might have a decent film.

6 episodes at 35 minutes each WB WTF :rotfl

Since it was a movie I want a damn movie not a tv show! :slap:

Well, this *is* HBO. Plus maybe they don't want to directly compete with Whedon's version.

Funny how I always thought of the MCU as a high-qual TV series and the Snyderverse as epic cinema...

I really hope this gets a Blu-ray release eventually. I don’t want to subscribe to HBO Max every time I want to rewatch it.

I really hope this gets a Blu-ray release eventually. I don’t want to subscribe to HBO Max every time I want to rewatch it.

I'm sure it will. They're not going to pass on an opportunity to make more money.

Au contraire - the CGI on Cavill's face won't be as obvious because everything will be darker....

:chase

Lol..From what I understand, Cavill?s face actually wasn?t CGI?ed for the Snyder cut. It was CGI?ed because they didn?t use the Snyder version of the Superman scenes, where he was brought back to life. He had to be brought back for reshoots since they didn?t want to use any of that footage, and by the time they did the reshoots, he had already grown the beard for the Mission Impossible movie. So, while I can?t say for certain that the Snyder Cut will be better (though I think it will), I can say that we at least won?t have to look at the horrible, blurry, vaseline on the camera lense-looking mustache face. They did a better job of covering Caesar Romero?s mustache 50 years earlier on the old Batman show

Great news, i may be one of the few that enjoyed Man of Steel and BvS extended version

Same here. I liked MoS and BvS UE. Thought JL was ehhhhhhhh....

I liked Snyder’s vision personally, so I’m sure this will at the minimum be a little better than the theatrical version of JL.

Looking forward to seeing this i loved MOS and liked BVS UE. It is confirmed we are seeing Darkseid in this movie does this mean he is gone from the DCEU going forward?

Back