Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Happy to hear about this. I'm one of the very few that actually liked MOS and BVS. I can acknowledge they're not perfect movies and do have lots of problems (character motivations, action scenes going on WAY too long), but as a whole they were both very enjoyable for me. I loved the music, the serious tone and Snyder's beautiful overly dramatic visuals. Whedon's JL was TERRIBLE, and I'm actually a Whedon fan!

I don't mind that they're breaking it up into episodes. I'll most likely wait til they all air and then binge watch it, like I did with Mandalorian.

How do you hate the coolest looking Batman sheesh at worst he is the second coolest looking Batman behind BvS.

What?s next you hate Selma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The suit I did like, I still like the Batman suit better than the Returns suit. But Keaton still looked somewhat goofy in it...
Now Salma... the less suit, the better :monkey5

How do you hate the coolest looking Batman sheesh at worst he is the second coolest looking Batman behind BvS.

What?s next you hate Selma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn lol

You take that back!!! :rotfl

I call dibs on the BatCum. I'll suck it from the BatTip like Luke and become jacked like Chad Affleck.

source.gif

nGs9CZw.gif

Happy to hear about this. I'm one of the very few that actually liked MOS and BVS. I can acknowledge they're not perfect movies and do have lots of problems (character motivations, action scenes going on WAY too long), but as a whole they were both very enjoyable for me. I loved the music, the serious tone and Snyder's beautiful overly dramatic visuals. Whedon's JL was TERRIBLE, and I'm actually a Whedon fan!

I don't mind that they're breaking it up into episodes. I'll most likely wait til they all air and then binge watch it, like I did with Mandalorian.

I agree it was a hot mess but then it wasn't Whedon's complete movie any more than it was Snyder's, and therein lies the biggest problem. There must have been a gag order written into JW's contract, because all he's ever said is that the end product isn't what either director would have delivered if they were there from start to finish.

#releasethefullwhedoncut!

:chase

The suit I did like, I still like the Batman suit better than the Returns suit. But Keaton still looked somewhat goofy in it...
Now Salma... the less suit, the better :monkey5

I prefer the 89 Batsuit too. The muscle tone and raw look of the suit was more menacing to me. I do like the cowl of the returns suit though. Keaton had a mean looking face as Batman.

Your loss buddy. I'll gorge myself on it and get ripped and big like all DChads!

264adf03183e1bb52bfce285b8db572f.jpg

But seriously, what the **** is wrong with Snyder? I get it, it's a DCEU Qabalah. But seriously? BatCum? BATCUM?!

I cannot wait for this! That prime 1 1/2 scale black suit supes Statue is going to sell out fast now and be in high demand. I realy hope we get 4k disc release at some point, ill subscribe to hbo but only for this, the disk is what i really care about. I bet whedon is scared ****less worrying about how bad this could make him look, esp if its way better than his pos rushed hackjob. He was talking **** about this release just a little while ago, kharma is a *****. We all know its going to make him look bad which is why he was mocking the idea of it, he didnt want it to see the light of day. He will be exposed. I am happy for snyder he will finally get to finish his vision, it was stripped from him due to studio interference and the tragic death of his daughter

MOS is one of my favorite comic book movies of all time and my favorite DCEU movie. It had a couple of faults that i didnt like but overall i loved the movie.

Apparently Paul Feig is threatening to release a 3 hour directors cut of Ghostbusters 2016.......images (5).jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

If anyone wants to know pretty much how this film will (probably) go down, this guy breaks it down nicely. I think the film will feel a lot more cohesive and just generally make more sense with a lot of the scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAVzxHwVmZQ

Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

I cannot wait for this! That prime 1 1/2 scale black suit supes Statue is going to sell out fast now and be in high demand. I realy hope we get 4k disc release at some point, ill subscribe to hbo but only for this, the disk is what i really care about. I bet whedon is scared ****less worrying about how bad this could make him look, esp if its way better than his pos rushed hackjob. He was talking **** about this release just a little while ago, kharma is a *****. We all know its going to make him look bad which is why he was mocking the idea of it, he didnt want it to see the light of day. He will be exposed. I am happy for snyder he will finally get to finish his vision, it was stripped from him due to studio interference and the tragic death of his daughter

Oh please give me a break.

So all of it falls on Whedon.

The executives who mandated the run time because they needed the movie to come out that year so that their bonuses would not be withheld or their own internal civil war drama so none of them should be held accountable only Whedon the hired gun who didn?t give himself the job they had to hire him.

How about Afflecks drug addiction and public relations problems was that also Whedons fault.

So the Sadffleck meme is Whedons fault.

Cavil difficult onset behavior also Whedons fault.

How about the BvS debacle NOT JL BUT BvS which lead to more internal problems between Snyder production company and WB way BEFORE Whedon involvement is that also Whedons fault.

How about box office diminishing returns starting with MOS, Whedons fault.

How about the MOS THIS IS NOT MY SUPERMAN movement is that also Whedons fault.

Snyder daughter suicide, are you saying that is Whedons fault.

Here let me tell WHAT IS Whedons fault he made Avengers which still holds up to this day WITHOUT the need for a 4 hour directors cut.

YES did Whedons soap box liberal lecturing on proper female etiquette hypocrisy come and bite him in the ass it sure did and i?m glad it did so that it can teach him to either practice what he preaches or STFU. He would have made a great mega church pastor though at least there it would be forgiven with more ATM deposits at the door. Oh look did I just point out that hypocrisy exists on both ideological spectrums oops my bad.

I am just as excited for the Snyder cut as everyone else but less so now if its a silly 6 episode show that can?t even be binged, so stupid I thought IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS BIG EPIC MASTERPIECE that one can?t stop watching once it starts!

But NO it was NOT Whedon who ruined Snyders GRAND DCEU VISION.

It WAS SNYDER HIMSELF AND THE WB EXECUTIVES WHO HIRED WHEDON WHO RUINED SNYDERS GRAND VISION!

Yes that?s right so ONCE AGAIN WB is messing with Snyders vision for JL and the DCEU because subscription to HBOMAX 6 weeks requirement is what is dictating their vision of his cut and NOT his passion for an epic 4 hour straight on masterpiece. You know because Nolan wants Tenet to be broken into 6 episodes on tv and not a cinematic event.

Or are you now going to claim that Whedon is in charge of HBOMAX lol

Last edited:

Apparently Paul Feig is threatening to release a 3 hour directors cut of Ghostbusters 2016.......View attachment 485631

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Lol so what? Now every **** movie is gonna have a chance to be redeemed by releasing the cut that wasn?t shown in theaters.

Release the good cut of dark pheonix

Release the good cut of last airbender

Don't be silly, it won't ruin anything, it'll just be an else-worlds version if you don't like it.
I don't like Keaton's Batman, and that never ruined Batman for me.

I was there opening night in 89 as well and it was actually the *Joker* that put me off the most on my first viewing. The trailers made it look like he was going to be a Ledger type Joker and then in the movie he's all silly with the goofy leg kicks and fart sounds, a lot of his antics really took me out of it. I always though Keaton was cool though.

Bingo!

I was like what the hell did Jack just burn that guy straight into a fake looking skeleton lol

Damn it! I missed the bashing of Batman 89.

I love hating on that film :lol

I like watching for nostalgia and the soundtrack is killer. I like Keaton as Bats also... The film is a mess though.

Oh please give me a break.

So all of it falls on Whedon.

The executives who mandated the run time because they needed the movie to come out that year so that their bonuses would not be withheld or their own internal civil war drama so none of them should be held accountable only Whedon the hired gun who didn?t give himself the job they had to hire him.

How about Afflecks drug addiction and public relations problems was that also Whedons fault.

So the Sadffleck meme is Whedons fault.

Cavil difficult onset behavior also Whedons fault.

How about the BvS debacle NOT JL BUT BvS which lead to more internal problems between Snyder production company and WB way BEFORE Whedon involvement is that also Whedons fault.

How about box office diminishing returns starting with MOS, Whedons fault.

How about the MOS THIS IS NOT MY SUPERMAN movement is that also Whedons fault.

Snyder daughter suicide, are you saying that is Whedons fault.

Here let me tell WHAT IS Whedons fault he made Avengers which still holds up to this day WITHOUT the need for a 4 hour directors cut.

YES did Whedons soap box liberal lecturing on proper female etiquette hypocrisy come and bite him in the ass it sure did and i?m glad it did so that it can teach him to either practice what he preaches or STFU. He would have made a great mega church pastor though at least there it would be forgiven with more ATM deposits at the door. Oh look did I just point out that hypocrisy exists on both ideological spectrums oops my bad.

I am just as excited for the Snyder cut as everyone else but less so now if its a silly 6 episode show that can?t even be binged, so stupid I thought IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS BIG EPIC MASTERPIECE that one can?t stop watching once it starts!

But NO it was NOT Whedon who ruined Snyders GRAND DCEU VISION.

It WAS SNYDER HIMSELF AND THE WB EXECUTIVES WHO HIRED WHEDON WHO RUINED SNYDERS GRAND VISION!

Yes that?s right so ONCE AGAIN WB is messing with Snyders vision for JL and the DCEU because subscription to HBOMAX 6 weeks requirement is what is dictating their vision of his cut and NOT his passion for an epic 4 hour straight on masterpiece. You know because Nolan wants Tenet to be broken into 6 episodes on tv and not a cinematic event.

Or are you now going to claim that Whedon is in charge of HBOMAX lol

Damn jye snapped . I agree though. WB is stupid . Probably the dumbest company to have hero characters next to Sony . Snyder is good visually but his movies are ok. BVS is awful imo. Nothing deep or complex about it. It?s awful. JL couldnt save it nor is it gonna be some grand epic either. I love how suddenly people think Snyder is a genius after so many crapped on him over the yrs.

It?s so stupid that WB would do this now since they have another Batman under there belt . Now affleck fans are clamoring for his return which won?t happen. Yes it?s sad he lost his vision but I highly doubt it will be amazing . Maybe it will. But imo bvs was awful. Directors cut or not . And so was MOS

Why would that statue be in high demand? Snyder filmed Cavill in the blue and Red suit, unless they're altering/changing the color in post production.

Back