Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Yeah for whatever faults AoU had it still made a ton of money, entertained audiences well enough, and advanced the story appropriately for the next phase of the universe to kick in as opposed to being one of the biggest bombs of all time, ending half the principal actors' involvement in the franchise and prompting studio execs to go home and rethink their lives, lol.

You guys forget all studios put out ****** movies. If i recall two of the worst superhero movies of all time are marvel properties. Daredevil and Elektra. Marvel licked its wounds regrouped (hired the right people to run its film division) and started over and then really got it right the 2nd time creating this amazing world. What they have done is indeed impressive. Dc, on the other hand started off hot with superman the movie and superman2, but the studio interfered during production donor left and **** hit the fane with superman 3 and 4. They regrouped again burtons batman & batman returns and then the Nolan bat films. However after that we got two ****** bat movies due to more studio meddling (burton batman is too dark bla bla). Then these guys get fired new guys come in and we get the wonderful nolan bat trilogy. My point is Both companies have taken their lumps, its about having the right people in charge of your movie group. Dc has the right people in charge right now, they should be able to right the ship quite easily - aquaman was a great first step, the joker was amazing only birds of prey bombed but that was started before hamato and jim lee were put in charge

The original avengers was great except for how Cap was portrayed and pushed to the side for most of the movie. The guy must have been jealous of chris evens or something maybe he got all the attentions from the xtras on set whedon wanted to bang (hell he even admitted doing this to his xwife.. He was infatuated with Scar Jo but she must not have put out so he wrote her character as damsel in distress for most of avengers 1 and age of ultron. Her arc was anything but memorable in his two movies, i really just remember how good her ass looked, he had plenty of shots framing that ass. He also shoe horned in the love interest with hulk, cause whedon cant have a hot powerful female character without a man or should i saw beast elevating her status or protecting her.. The way she was written by the russos was night and day better, she was actually her own character she kicked ass; her screen time wasnt all just shots of her ass or her waiting to be rescued by one of the male characters mainly hulk

Screenshot_2020-05-22 Ve Neer Seen a Woman This Bad Ass on Screen Before Huh Buffy Doesnt Approv.jpg

I knew someone would bring up buffy, haha lets not forget about angel. I liked buffy dont get me wrong lol. People change you know, he isnt the same as he was. Serenity was really good too. He just lost his mojo over time, or maybe too distracted by the ***** on the set. Maybe he should go back to TV

Well, most of his success was in TV before he caught lightning in a bottle with Avengers. Ironically enough, he's created a new TV show The Nevers for HBO that's scheduled for next year. IDK where it stood in terms of filming before the pandemic, but maybe he'll extend an olive branch and ask Zack to direct an episode or two. :lol

The original avengers was great except for how Cap was portrayed and pushed to the side for most of the movie. The guy must have been jealous of chris evens or something maybe he got all the attentions from the xtras on set whedon wanted to bang (hell he even admitted doing this to his xwife.. He was infatuated with Scar Jo but she must not have put out so he wrote her character as damsel in distress for most of avengers 1 and age of ultron. Her arc was anything but memorable in his two movies, i really just remember how good her ass looked, he had plenty of shots framing that ass. He also shoe horned in the love interest with hulk, cause whedon cant have a hot powerful female character without a man or should i saw beast elevating her status or protecting her.. The way she was written by the russos was night and day better, she was actually her own character she kicked ass; her screen time wasnt all just shots of her ass or her waiting to be rescued by one of the male characters mainly hulk

Joss Whedon apparently attempted doing the same thing with WW2017. Shortly after the film released, there was a leaked script that he had written that went viral, and apparently all it really did was overtly sexualize her. It was a terrible script, from what people say.

https://www.theloop.ca/joss-whedons-original-wonder-woman-script-scary-wrong-reasons/

Studio meddling and bad leadership lead to disaster in most cases. Case in point Kathleen Kenedy and the disney destruction of star wars. Disney put the wrong person in charge, she is an arrogant meddler who doesnt even get the property, she doesnt fully trust the directors and pretty much allowed the sequel trilogy to turn into a disjointed mess much like what happened at warner brothers with bvs and justice league. Had they put Dave filoni and Jon Favreau in charge the sequel trilogy would have been fantastic. Filoni lives and breathes stars wars, he was GL favorite employee, he is literally an encyclopedia of star wars knowledge. Jon is both a fantastic director and producer because he is a collaborator, not meddler or dictator.

The last 4 episode arc in clone wars blew my mind, it was the best skywalker related story material ive have seen since the OT. I can imagine how good star wars could be going forward if those two were in charge. Id prefer feige to stick with marvel. The main thing is you need the right people in charge.

Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Yeah for whatever faults AoU had it still made a ton of money, entertained audiences well enough, and advanced the story appropriately for the next phase of the universe to kick in as opposed to being one of the biggest bombs of all time, ending half the principal actors' involvement in the franchise and prompting studio execs to go home and rethink their lives, lol.

WB just announced the 4 hour Catwoman directors cut :yess:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Why would that statue be in high demand? Snyder filmed Cavill in the blue and Red suit, unless they're altering/changing the color in post production.

Cause in Snyder?s version he does wear the black suit. If anything was changed in post production it was the studio adding the color back or simply reshooting the scenes of him in the colored costume leading to mustache gate

https://youtu.be/c0-9Z0wpK_M

He will be wearing it for most of his cut of the film, execs thought it was too dark everything too dark they fix it with the whedon crap we got. Just like they fixed burtons to dark batman movies with batman and robin, the bat nipples and the fluorescent gang bangers, and da chill out arnold iceanator

Dont you remember when henry cavil posted that black costume shield on his twitter feed? Well that was before the studio interference and mass changes and before they fired snyder and hired horny whedon. Zack had already begun filming Scenes for justice league right after bvs post production and before its release and critical backlash that cause wb’s weak minded excecs to **** their pants and then meddle even more with what he was doing. The meddling started after man of steel, and got worse with each movie to the point they were no longer zack snyder movies. I still find it funny that whedon refused to claim justice league that it said a film by zack snyder. That must have pissed zack off so much. Atleast we finally get to see his vision with no interference, last time that happened was man of steel and i loved that movie, haters be damned

Cause in Snyder?s version he does wear the black suit. If anything was changed in post production it was the studio adding the color back or simply reshooting the scenes of him in the colored costume leading to mustache gate

https://youtu.be/c0-9Z0wpK_M

He will be wearing it for most of his cut of the film, execs thought it was too dark everything too dark they fix it with the whedon crap we got. Just like they fixed burtons to dark batman movies with batman and robin, the bat nipples and the fluorescent gang bangers, and da chill out arnold iceanator

Dont you remember when henry cavil posted that black costume shield on his twitter feed? Well that was before the studio interference and mass changes and before they fired snyder and hired horny whedon. Zack had already begun filming Scenes for justice league right after bvs post production and before its release and critical backlash that cause wb?s weak minded excecs to **** their pants and then meddle even more with what he was doing. The meddling started after man of steel, and got worse with each movie to the point they were no longer zack snyder movies. I still find it funny that whedon refused to claim justice league that it said a film by zack snyder. That must have pissed zack off so much. Atleast we finally get to see his vision with no interference, last time that happened was man of steel and i loved that movie, haters be damned

What do you mean no interference from WB this time.

I see 100% interference!

No interference would be WB releasing his 4 hour vision theatrically in 2021 not in spits and spurts to launch a streaming channel.

Snyder original intention was for a 4 hour epic not tv episodes he doesn?t view himself as some streaming director he views himself and his body of work as something that can go up against the best Nolan has to offer!

Don?t kid yourself there is nothing BUT interference!

You really think he is happy that his 4 hour theatrical epic has turned into Stranger Things lol

Sure is what we are getting better than nothing yeah beggars can?t be choosers but don?t you dare for one second tell me that he is content to have HIS 4 hour epic be seen in this manner, 35 minute bites once a week yikes talk about a momentum mood killer.

Last edited:

What do you mean no interference from WB this time.

I see 100% interference!

No interference would be WB releasing his 4 hour vision theatrically in 2021 not in spits and spurts to launch a streaming channel.

Snyder original intention was for a 4 hour epic not tv episodes he doesn?t view himself as some streaming director he views himself and his body of work as something that can go up against the best Nolan has to offer!

Don?t kid yourself there is nothing BUT interference!

You really think he is happy that his 4 hour theatrical epic has turned into Stranger Things lol

Sure is what we are getting better than nothing yeah beggars can?t be choosers but don?t you dare for one second tell me that he is content to have HIS 4 hour epic be seen in this manner, 35 minute bites once a week yikes talk about a momentum mood killer.

Jye your reaching for the stars, first we dont know how they are going to release it. 2nd if they do release it that way its cause hbo wanted to keep people Subscribed for a full 6 weeks, if they learned anything from disney and the mandolorian or the clone wars, you cant just go the netflix route you keep people around by staggering releases otherwise people just unsub as soon as they binge the content they want to see and its over. Hbo has more say then warner on how it will be released, they are funding alot of this

Screw that noise I just started the:

Release the Snyder cut THEATRICALLY movement!

I can?t believe the original authors of that expensive massive social movement DIDN?T HAVE THE FORESIGHT to add the word theatrically to their movement about a movie they were dying to see in the theaters!

It?s tragically ironic.

Whedon crappy version had a red carpet for christs sake lol

I can?t believe the original authors of that expensive massive social movement DIDN?T HAVE THE FORESIGHT to add the word theatrically to their movement about a movie they were dying to see in the theaters!

It?s tragically ironic.

Jye why are you so passionately against this? Why does it effect you in such a manner? I wont link it but ill never forget your first reactions to bvs, you said you loved it but the a few od your buddies on this forum hated it and you joined the heard of its cool to blast snyder and dceu movies. As superhero fan you should welcome this, everything is being delayed during covid theaters are closed indefinitely yet we have some superhero project in the works we can watch from the confort of our own homes. If it sucks it sucks but i dont get your resistence or your inclination to attack it. How does it this cut threaten your existence or why does it make you so angry. Seriously

Jye why are you so passionately against this? Why does it effect you in such a manner? I wont link it but ill never forget your first reactions to bvs, you said you loved it but the a few od your buddies on this forum hated it and you joined the heard of its cool to blast snyder and dceu movies. As superhero fan you should welcome this, everything is being delayed during covid theaters are closed indefinitely yet we have some superhero project in the works we can watch from the confort of our own homes. If it sucks it sucks but i dont get your resistence or your inclination to attack it. How does it this cut threaten your existence or why does it make you so angry. Seriously

He has to hit play 4 times instead of once.

Wait wut I never loved theatrical BvS I said I loved Affleck beast of a Batman, I loved the warehouse scene, loved WW arrival and loved the peach jar scene but hated the death of superman and overall was disappointed with the lack of action and character depth.

WB released an Ultimate Cut with ZERO new action scenes but with still weak character depth.

I am NOT passionately against the Snyder cut!

Complete opposite I want to see him given the chance for a comeback after the tragic loss of his daughter with a CELEBRATION of his fans coming together at the theater!

The 4 hour Snyder cut HAS POTENTIAL on its own without an MCU quantity of movies driving it to get the same level of crowd interaction that End Game got BUT instead we will have to experience it alone on our couches!

The super impressive release the Snyder cut movement should have ended at a celebration at theaters across the world not on a 55 inch screen in my underwear!

Naw his rants remind me of a biased racist/bigot with a preconceived hatred of something without even giving it a chance

:lol :lol :lol

It is YOU who is failing the release the snyder cut movement not me.

You are settling for less.

Shame on you lol

But fine i?ll have it your way i?ll watch his movie over a 16 week period but meh.

Maybe WB can release it like the original CW cartoon with 3 minute micro episodes lol

But yes I am a huge racist/bigot just ask everyone here.

Last edited:

:lol :lol :lol

So you really want me to link. Dude we get it you hate dc but love marvel and ****** star wars sequels as long as khev likes them. I actually like you dude, but damn your really need to move on to a different thread. I mean post all the negativity you want here it, aint going to change ****, just like with joker. Joker ****ing made most biased marvel warriors eat ****. How many Actors have won an acedemy award for playing a marvel character? Yet dc has 2 already. If turns out good great. The difference between me and you is i like both marvel and dc i dont have these crazy cult allegiance to one or the other. I want them both to do well, i guess that why ill never understand you hatred or you predisposition to want to see dc fail. One thing dc doesnt fail at animated movies, marvel couldnt make a good one to save its life and thats comming from someone who wants to see both properties do well.

It?s tragically ironic.

Wait wut I never loved theatrical BvS I said I loved Affleck beast of a Batman, I loved the warehouse scene, loved WW arrival and loved the peach jar scene but hated the death of superman and overall was disappointed with the lack of action and character depth.

WB released an Ultimate Cut with ZERO new action scenes but with still weak character depth.

I am NOT passionately against the Snyder cut!

Complete opposite I want to see him given the chance for a comeback after the tragic loss of his daughter with a CELEBRATION of his fans coming together at the theater!

The 4 hour Snyder cut HAS POTENTIAL on its own without an MCU quantity of movies driving it to get the same level of crowd interaction that End Game got BUT instead we will have to experience it alone on our couches!

The super impressive release the Snyder cut movement should have ended at a celebration at theaters across the world not on a 55 inch screen in my underwear!

Jye, I think you're seriously misreading the situation. With a 4 hour running time, a lot of our crowd interaction at theaters would be in line for the bathroom wondering what we're missing. If the point is to actually see Snyder's vision, having the ability to hit pause so we won't miss anything is a good thing. :lol That said, I would prefer the entire thing be available all at once. Splitting it into 6 parts is going to seem strange...

Back