Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

They wanted to reboot the universe right? They wanted to move away from it all .

Well, Batman maybe. But Gadot is still WW, Momoa is still Aquaman and Miller is still Flash (for now).

I just want three things:

1. Zimmer soundtrack
  2. For the BvS Knightmare Sequence to make sense
  3. These scenes:

I think you guys are reading way too much into this.
The way I see it, this SnyderCut will be a one-off to give closure to the Snyderverse. Maybe it opens the door for another Cavill Superman film, but I doubt it?ll feature Batman and/or the rest of the gang.
And with Joker?s success WB has seen that people are ok with different iterations of the characters, so why not take advantage of that? They can move forward with Pattinson?s Batman and still have the JL movie out there.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Those will be in the film for sure.^

Those are cool scenes.

The way I see it, this SnyderCut will be a one-off to give closure to the Snyderverse. Maybe it opens the door for another Cavill Superman film, but I doubt it?ll feature Batman and/or the rest of the gang.

My thoughts also. It seems to me they’re just sort of letting these characters go on their own, as opposed to collectively continuing trying to connect them in the same universe. Maybe some cameos in the ones who are already established, but that’s about it. Gadot will continue on her own as WW, Momoa as Aquaman and maybe a MoS 2 with Cavill, and then this new iteration of Phoenix Joker and Pattinson Batman, likely not connected to any of the aforementioned already established characters’ universes.

I was thinking the same thing, if this comes out and sucks, there are going to be several people in this forum flatlining in unison. The survivors will then ban together to demand the True, Unaltered, uninterfered with, ultimate, Super-Snyder, for-the-fans version.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :lol

We demand the real Snyder cut lol

What's your source on Cavill and Snyder being on bad terms? I've never heard about any of that until now.

Isn?t the going story for the better part of 2 years now from that JL fallout that Cavill was kissing ass with Whedon advocating for his JL hiring possibly jocking for an MCU entry which offended Snyder and his wife.

Wasn?t Snyder the last to jump onboard the release the Snyder cut bandwagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, Batman maybe. But Gadot is still WW, Momoa is still Aquaman and Miller is still Flash (for now).

He was a terrible Flash to begin with for me. Just hated it the entire time. Hopefully that incident leads to a re-cast.

:lol :lol :lol

We demand the real Snyder cut lol

Isn?t the going story for the better part of 2 years now from that JL fallout that Cavill was kissing ass with Whedon advocating for his JL hiring possibly jocking for an MCU entry which offended Snyder and his wife.

Wasn?t Snyder the last to jump onboard the release the Snyder cut bandwagon.

I suppose you meant Cavill... :lol

But yeah, it was kinda odd that Cavill never supported the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut movement.

There's no multiple versions of the Snyder's cut out there.
This is the cut he delivered to WB before he left.
It was the cut that was supposed to be divided in 2 movies hence why it's 4 hours. Basically they are going to do the post production and finish Snyder's movie in the following year.
It's still undecided if they will go with the episodes or movie option, anyway it will not change the cut itself actually.
And just to be clear we have seen only 15% of what Snyder shot.
Got this from Jay Oliva himself, who has seen the rough/assembly/Snyder cut a while ago.

As for what if it's bad, how can it be improved, the usual negativity...
It will be a continuation of mos and bvs, both visually and thematically so if you didn't like those you will not like this one.
So don't bother pissing on someone's parade.

On a general note I find this to be something quite big for directors in general.
You can have a movie taken from you but with the positive support of a community something like this can happen.
Its quite beautiful I think.

Last edited:

After all this it had better be good. There were so many terrible things about JL that I can’t imagine were simply due to Joss Whedon (Steppenwolf design, nonsensical Superman resurrection, wonky Flash running, etc.). I’m sure Snyder had a bunch of half-baked ideas in there, which he can now toss out based on critical and audience reaction. He’s had three years to figure out how to make it work, and he’s getting $20-$30M (probably more). Talk about a shot at redemption and revenge. If it does end up being great, Whedon and Warner are gonna look like buffoons. If I were Snyder, I’d go for the aesthetic of the Boss Logic poster. That’s what I was expecting from Justice League.

0BAFDD7A-5800-483E-BC9B-49173B0FB666.jpeg

So, are we thinkin' this could lead to Hot Toys making a black suit Superman? I almost pulled the trigger on the Justice League version today after this announcement. :lol

It was the cut that was supposed to be divided in 2 movies hence why it's 4 hours. Basically they are going to do the post production and finish Snyder's movie in the following year.
It's still undecided if they will go with the episodes or movie option, anyway it will not change the cut itself actually.
Got this from Jay Oliva himself, who has seen the rough/assembly/Snyder cut a while ago.

It will be a continuation of mos and bvs, both visually and thematically so if you didn't like those you will not like this one.

On a general note I find this to be something quite big for directors in general.
You can have a movie taken from you but with the positive support of a community something like this can happen.

That would be insane if this really is both parts combined into one movie. Really, really hoping that's the case.

I agree about that last part. Whether you agree with their decision or not, Warner did Zack and the entire cast & crew dirty.

Last edited:

Interesting info. While I agree with your sentiment, there is a flip side to this coin. The fans? now successful pressuring of a big Hollywood studio resulting in a re-release a different version of a tent pole franchise also potentially sets up directors and studios for harassment and all sorts of negative consequences. For example, how many people will now feel entitled to demand that Lucasfilm release a ?better? version of The Last Jedi? Obviously that ship has now sailed, but if TLJ was released in 2023 after the #SnyderCutSuccess, I guarantee that people would say ?well, WB/DC did it, so Disney might just release a ?better? episode VIII on Disney+ if we push them hard enough.? Look, I?m happy and intrigued that the Snyder Cut will be released, but you can bet that no one at Disney or Sony are popping champagne bottles right now. It potentially sets up a dangerous precedent. Hopefully I?m wrong.

I'm still a bit surprised that this Steppenwolf chapter will take 4 hours.
Will be weird to have the movie ending on Darkseid looking at Steppenwolf severed head and gearing up to deal with the jla with no actual follow-up.

I see what you mean , and yes in these time of toxic fandom, geeks having more power is probably not a good thing lol
But here it's not a question of taste, unlike TLJ, where the director did what he wanted.
It's like the donner cut, or blade runner movies wich were botched in post by the studios decisions.
Warner said yes because they basically had an unfinished movie on the shelves, that they could win money from. I dunno how much money they spent before whedon shot his movie, but must be a lot and I think it's a smart move to finish it business wise.
Even if people hate it, just like bvs it will make money.
And Zack will get the blame, Warner will come out as the studio who respects creators.

The cgi mouth exists because Warner did not use what Snyder shot with Superman.
Won't appear here.

Sounds like I'm in luck :yess:

I don't mind the episodic format to prolong the buzz, but they should release it as a final four-hour film once it's out. After all, there'll be "unofficial" versions out there anyway.

For 30 million we should get a great looking CW quality Darkseid.

Perhaps they?ll just say **** it and make him look like the fox apocalypse abomination.

Back