Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kardasian is ok. She was hotter back in like the earlier days . But yea I?m not into super skinny models. Scarjo is actually thick imo but she?s not a 10 to me. I?m not a fake ass guy either but I do love thick lol

The jenner sister kylie is the hottest of the bunch, if were talking kardashians i like the oldest best

And there we agree.

If a woman has a great ass, chances are she's got a great body.

Yup. Boobs come and go. The ass can get better over time . I feel like such a creep saying all this but yea. Physically I love that aspect.

The jenner sister is the best, if were talking kardashians i like the oldest best

O yea she does. Hmmm I remember Angelina Jolie being a bit thick in tomb raider . So sexy and I also did find Beyonc? super hot. When I was a kid before she married jay z. She?s still pretty but idk I?m just not as attracted as I was.

I remember people were all over Jennifer Lopez?s ass like it was the best ass in the world. Thought it was always decent. Gosh I was sick of the affleck and Lopez relationship crap lol

O yea she does. Hmmm I remember Angelina Jolie being a bit thick in tomb raider . So sexy and I also did find Beyonc? super hot. When I was a kid before she married jay z. She?s still pretty but idk I?m just not as attracted as I was.

I remember people were all over Jennifer Lopez?s ass like it was the best ass in the world. Thought it was always decent. Gosh I was sick of the affleck and Lopez relationship crap lol

J’low’s ass was a thing of legend just watch oliverstones u-turn. The movie simply exists to glorify her ass

Maybe I remember wrong. Yea she wasn?t thick my bad. She just looked good in those shorts. Honestly I can?t name many celebrities I would say have a nice ass to me cause they all are so skinny.

Selma hiyack. I know I spelled it wrong. Looked sexy af in dusk til dawn

The older I get, the more appreciative of the ass I get. Dammit, all this ass talk and I have to pull out the Pacino gif:

I5pnKV4.gif

Maybe I remember wrong. Yea she wasn?t thick my bad. She just looked good in those shorts. Honestly I can?t name many celebrities I would say have a nice ass to me cause they all are so skinny.

Selma hiyack. I know I spelled it wrong. Looked sexy af in dusk til dawn

Jlo, selma hiyack, sofia verga (modern family), scarjo, jenners/kardashians, Iggy Azalea australian rapper, beyonce (younger), niki manaj, Cadi B, Rihanna, and blake lively to name a few of the top of my head.

Me too my man. Gal is too skinny for me but scar jo is perfect in every way. If anything i lean more towards kardashian asses thicker voluptuous girls then the super skinny super models types like gal

Why not both?

Seriously. I couldn't pick just one type of woman, there's so damn many. Best thing about being alive.

not sure if this is the hbo special or from the 4k disc ,dont get mine until monday but a good watch if you like zacks movies

edit i think its the hbo special features one ,it has jason's batman audition and ben and gals test together

Last edited:

not sure if this is the hbo special or from the 4k disc ,dont get mine until monday but a good watch if you like zacks movies

edit i think its the hbo special features one ,it has jason's batman audition and ben and gals test together

The 4K disc is coming out already for this? Where are you getting it from?

Zach is already working on two sequels to Zombies in Las Vegas.... Zombies go Hawaiian... and of course Zombies in Paris.

I believe the latter is about 4 young girls from the red light district fighting for their freedom in lingerie. It's a powerful statement on womanhood.

Keep him far away from Gears of War please. If they are finally going to make a movie, I don’t want him to make it.
I wouldn’t mind Snyder doing Gears or Fallout. Actually Gears seems perfect. Muscles, machismo and monsters. I just don’t want Bautista as Marcus. The original Delta squad not Kate Bishop and her tag alongs.

Back