Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot the Wonder Woman / Captain Marvel girl-on-girl action er I mean "team up". :D

ETJ9dMuWoAAn2nz

Bri larson isnt that hot she is more normal looking then most holywood starlets. If not for her fame and money normal people could easily date her. Im sure others out there would disagree but watch the room again, bri without makeup is somewhat scary looking- nothing like scarjo or even gg. I will say she has gotten a bad rap for being a *****, she actually seems down to earth and like a pretty decent human being in her you tube videos

Gal has this very sexy foreign feel to her where she is polite in public but a freak behind closed doors. I?m not a tittys man I?m more of an ass guy so yea.

Gal has this very sexy foreign feel to her where she is polite in public but a freak behind closed doors. I?m not a tittys man I?m more of an ass guy so yea.

Me too my man. Gal is too skinny for me but scar jo is perfect in every way. If anything i lean more towards kardashian asses thicker voluptuous girls then the super skinny super models types like gal

Me too my man. Gal is too skinny for me but scar jo is perfect in every way. If anything inlean more towards kardashian asses then supper skinny super models like gal

Kardasian is ok. She was hotter back in like the earlier days . But yea I?m not into super skinny models. Scarjo is actually thick imo but she?s not a 10 to me. I?m not a fake ass guy either but I do love thick lol

Back