Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not true WB just paid JJA production company Bad Robot 500 million for moar DC!

Only for three more years iirc and he has only produced Black Superman in production do far.

Do you think he?s setting up a new DC universe or just making random movies and shows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know... I don't trust any site that can't even write properly.

Breaking news...?Disney reportedly selling Lucasfilm to Viacom so that Star Wars and Star Trek characters can finally co-exist in the same universe.?
Not happening either, but see how easy it is?
Glad I don?t believe everything I read!

Except it?s more likely for DC to be sold cause they suck as a company and the powers that be have no faith in the brand . Sadly.

Just watched for 2nd time...1st was a stream. This time the 4k.
And yeah...this is bloody Epic. This is number 1 Superhero movie followed by Winter Soldier.

Netflix is saying Army of the Dead is one of their most watched movies ever.

While I might love 300, MOS, ZSJL and liked BvS well enough I thought Army of the Dead wasn’t as good as his Dawn remake but the guy certainly hit the gold mine on Netflix.

Netflix is saying Army of the Dead is one of their most watched movies ever.

While I might love 300, MOS, ZSJL and liked BvS well enough I thought Army of the Dead wasn’t as good as his Dawn remake but the guy certainly hit the gold mine on Netflix.

Agreed. But Snyder has become the dark Michael Bay, all show, no substance. The show can sell as Bayformers certainly did.

I checked Target and Best Buy for 4K ZSJL and no dice. Is this another deal like the remastered BvS where it's only being sold by a select few online retailers?

I checked Target and Best Buy for 4K ZSJL and no dice. Is this another deal like the remastered BvS where it's only being sold by a select few online retailers?

It's all overseas releases. HBO Max is only available in the US right now correct? I think from the UK you need a VPN. Seems like they got their US money, now just reaching for other countries. Thought I seen something mentioned about AU getting it July 14th?

You are looking in the wrong spot. Check the toilet paper section.

Back