Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney buys DC...!

You know it will happen. And Batman will become as soft and cuddly as Prof Hulk, Wonder Woman will become a Disney Princess and Superman will go back to half his movie being about bungling Clark Kent.

I hope not, but not because I don't think they would do a good job. They have too much stuff already, how do you fit in a couple of DC films on top of everything else? Unless, the RC division works independently, like SW. Then again, look at the SW mess. I suppose with streaming becoming the future, Disney could own both DC and Marvel and make use of both on their streaming service. Imagine a DC/Marvel crossover film. Superman meets Cap, Batman meets a resurrected Tony Stark. Thanos and Darkseid work together. Imagine Wonder Woman and Thor having a friendly god fight. On second thought, yes, Disney should by DC.

I hope not, but not because I don't think they would do a good job. They have too much stuff already, how do you fit in a couple of DC films on top of everything else? Unless, the RC division works independently, like SW. Then again, look at the SW mess. I suppose with streaming becoming the future, Disney could own both DC and Marvel and make use of both on their streaming service. Imagine a DC/Marvel crossover film. Superman meets Cap, Batman meets a resurrected Tony Stark. Thanos and Darkseid work together. Imagine Wonder Woman and Thor having a friendly god fight. On second thought, yes, Disney should by DC.

Well if that happened I want Lobo and Rocket Raccoon to get a buddy movie.

You forgot the Wonder Woman / Captain Marvel girl-on-girl action er I mean "team up". :D

You forgot the Wonder Woman / Captain Marvel girl-on-girl action er I mean "team up". :D

I could get on board with that. Just think of the empowerment and diversity. I mean just add Power Girl and She-hulk and it's a win right. Zach Snyder could have his Marvel D.C. Universe Suckerpunch. :rotfl

Cavill can now return (not my meme this one is actually good lol)

A3D2C567-B06A-4BCD-9984-B3A57CC483B5.jpeg

I don?t see that ever happening, and it would be the single dumbest move they would ever make as a business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People said the same thing about fox and Sony and boom. And this is WB we are talking about. They are absolutely stupid as all hell.

Sony said they weren?t gonna put Spider-Man in the mcu . Bam!

People said there was no way in hell the Xmen would comeback to marvel

Bam!

Last edited:

Idk buddy. Say goodbye to the dark Batman movies and hello to very light hearted almost 60ish Batman . No more society crazed joker. That?ll be gone. But that?s pretty much all that?ll be gone. I?m sure Disney wouldn?t hesitate to use all the characters DC has available.

It?s hard really. On one hand you have WB who is terrible and has no plan and are afriad to use there characters and on the other hand if they get sold and Disney buys them you?ll probably get dumb down versions of Batman characters and dark stories.

I hope Amazon brings back Stargate. SG-1 and Atlantis were good. So much untapped potential with that franchise.

Cavill can now return (not my meme this one is actually good lol)

View attachment 513416

Cavill doesn?t look, seem, or sound anything like Omni-Man.
Wrong age, wrong speaking voice, wrong everything.
Still can?t figure out where the Cavill / Omni-Man thing came from.
I guess people don?t realize that he?s not actually flying by himself when he plays Superman, because that?s the only reason I can imagine anyone would think he should play Omni-Man.

Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands...

Dirty Jackson 5-18-21.jpg

Dirty Jackson and Nasty Scarlo should meet.

Dirty Jackson and Filthy Johansson - the sequel

Dirty Jackson is assigned a new partner -- a feisty woman with a bad attitude -- and spends most of the movie insulting and shaming her while on the trail of a white supremacist gang who has put out a million dollar bounty on Jackson's head.

This time its personal.

Dirty Jackson and Filthy Johansson - the sequel

Dirty Jackson is assigned a new partner -- a feisty woman with a bad attitude -- and spends most of the movie insulting and shaming her while on the trail of a white supremacist gang who has put out a million dollar bounty on Jackson's head.

This time its personal.

CarelessEasyBeetle-size_restricted.gif

Back