1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel a little happy I didn't get the first JL Superman though I prefer the original blue suit. This is just really cool to see him in black suit. Can't wait for these two to release. I was thinking it would be great to get Cyborg finally and maybe they can do a Deluxe with his other two arms attached to his back, the heavy machine gun with ammo belt and the tattered cloak, Maybe even the motherbox. I would love a Knightmare Deathstroke, Joker, and Flash.

It will be in one box. All of the HT figures sets that I have are in one box. I doubt they would
change it for this set.
They're packaged in the same box. I've seen them individually for sale, but they won't come with original packaging.

What a ploy by HT if you only wanted one of the figures you have to buy the set.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They're packaged in the same box. I've seen them individually for sale, but they won't come with original packaging.

What a ploy by HT if you only wanted one of the figures you have to buy the set.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Where have you seen them sell separately?

I?d love a Knightnare Bats myself. I?ll need to get a custom jacket, cause the figures one doesn?t even look close.

The movie one almost looks like a brown nubuck/suede material

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preordered as soon as the set went up, I missed out on the Nightmare Batman and couldn't justify the insane eBay prices. I really want the Black suit Superman and he was bad ass in the Snyder cut. So for guys like me this set is perfect, only bad part is waiting till next year to get them.

Where have you seen them sell separately?

I?d love a Knightnare Bats myself. I?ll need to get a custom jacket, cause the figures one doesn?t even look close.

The movie one almost looks like a brown nubuck/suede material

No 100% leather
HT’s should upgrade everything it’s a five year old figure....the cheek

15E0C715-9E87-46F3-AA6E-299B1E401D2D.jpeg

I'd get claustrophobic wearing that suit. Kudos to Ben. This 2 pack was an instant preorder.

While I want the two set I gotta say what is the point of calling something a toy fair exclusive only to rerelease it years down the line?
I?d understand more if it was an updated & upgraded figure but this is just a straight rerelease albeit with a different stand.
It?s a bit of a kick in the teeth

Not only was Superman donning the black suit completely pointless in ZSJL it makes for one boring looking figure

Blue > Black

It works for Batman but not Superman and even Batman needs different shades of black and gray to make it work be it on the symbol, gauntlets, gauntlet blades, boots, cowl, belt, belt pouches, batarangs, cape, his eyes etc.

Last edited:
Not only was Superman donning the black suit completely pointless in ZSJL it makes for one boring looking figure

Blue > Black

It works for Batman but not Superman and even Batman needs different shades of black and gray to make it work be it on the symbol, gauntlets, gauntlet blades, boots, cowl, belt, belt pouches, batarangs, cape, his eyes etc.

Did you not read the comics ?

Just because something existed or happened in the source material doesn't make it free of criticism. Most people watching super hero movies haven't read the comics anyway.

And not just that but Snyder himself didn’t even follow the comic because it was never mentioned in the movie that the black suit was being used for healing and Superman didn’t even have his beard or mullet lol

Just in it for black suit supes, will sell the new knightmare batman.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Just because something existed or happened in the source material doesn't make it free of criticism. Most people watching super hero movies haven't read the comics anyway.

It absolutely does when your adapting source material. I enjoyed the film and the black suit looked cool but without reason to wear it are we just assuming he wanted to make a fashion statement lol

I bought a loose knightmare bats not too long ago and I?m still in for this. It?ll be nice to have a Superman in my collection and with reward points I?m happy with the price I?m paying.

I?m also hoping it releases sooner than their estimated date. Both of these figures have been released already so I?m hoping it?ll get moved up.

I?ve always loved the look of the black suit since it first appeared in the comics so this is a no brainer for me.
I wouldn?t mind a bvs regular Supes tho and armored bats.

I can't remember if Zack addressed this in one of his many interviews now... But one fan theory has it that he's getting back in touch with his Kryptonian roots, so it's more a matter of identity. Like he feels the need to ground himself in his Kryptonian identity first before he can wear the blue and red again.

Remember, in MoS Jor El, Zod, Faora, et al., all wear black suits. In MOS Kal's dream sequence with Zod (or actually, I think Zod is talking to him while he's still delirious from adjusting to the Kryptonian atmosphere) has him in the same type of black suit Zod is wearing.

I hope that we get some backstory on the meaning of the blue and red in contrast with the black suit. I don't care if it's original to this story. Like does it have some special meaning? Does it signify some sort of distinguished status or achievement for the House of El? Etc.

Anyway, after Superman succumbs to the anti-life maybe he will feel he's entitled to wear the blue and red again except for twisted reasons, as a kind of evil god on earth.

I can't remember if Zack addressed this in one of his many interviews now... But one fan theory has it that he's getting back in touch with his Kryptonian roots, so it's more a matter of identity. Like he feels the need to ground himself in his Kryptonian identity first before he can wear the blue and red again.

Remember, in MoS Jor El, Zod, Faora, et al., all wear black suits. In MOS Kal's dream sequence with Zod (or actually, I think Zod is talking to him while he's still delirious from adjusting to the Kryptonian atmosphere) has him in the same type of black suit Zod is wearing.

I hope that we get some backstory on the meaning of the blue and red in contrast with the black suit. I don't care if it's original to this story. Like does it have some special meaning? Does it signify some sort of distinguished status or achievement for the House of El? Etc.

Anyway, after Superman succumbs to the anti-life maybe he will feel he's entitled to wear the blue and red again except for twisted reasons, as a kind of evil god on earth.

“The black suit, you can say that in modern Krypton, when he left, everyone was wearing black suits,” he told I Minutemen. “So it is sort of linked to, in some ways, the old world. I think is a more direct relationship to his family.”

“In a lot of ways, the blue suit, to me, represents his kind of place on Earth,” he continued. “The blue suit is his suit of a hero, the suit of his destiny, whereas the black suit is more personal in a lot of ways, more about his family. One is outward, and one is inward.”

Back