1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesnt release in Japan until 2022 December!! I know for a fact it will be delayed by 2-3 months here (all figures of recent do).
By then, I'm not even sure I want it anymore....

If we are to see a Cyborg, we probably looking at well into 2023. Sigh.

I can't remember if Zack addressed this in one of his many interviews now... But one fan theory has it that he's getting back in touch with his Kryptonian roots, so it's more a matter of identity. Like he feels the need to ground himself in his Kryptonian identity first before he can wear the blue and red again.

Remember, in MoS Jor El, Zod, Faora, et al., all wear black suits. In MOS Kal's dream sequence with Zod (or actually, I think Zod is talking to him while he's still delirious from adjusting to the Kryptonian atmosphere) has him in the same type of black suit Zod is wearing.

I hope that we get some backstory on the meaning of the blue and red in contrast with the black suit. I don't care if it's original to this story. Like does it have some special meaning? Does it signify some sort of distinguished status or achievement for the House of El? Etc.

Anyway, after Superman succumbs to the anti-life maybe he will feel he's entitled to wear the blue and red again except for twisted reasons, as a kind of evil god on earth.

Maybe he should have explained that in the movie then, and not in an interview. A majority of the audience wont be watching or reading interviews.

I always assumed the black suit was just a reflection of this being a brand new, resurrected Superman who's probably still feeling a bit conflicted and isn't ready yet to wear the red and blue again. I never thought it needed any more of an explanation.

I hope WB green lights the follow up movie or movies Snyder had planned. A full movie about Supes succumbing to Darkseid & anti-life with the knightmare earth for the back drop...just too good

I always assumed the black suit was just a reflection of this being a brand new, resurrected Superman who's probably still feeling a bit conflicted and isn't ready yet to wear the red and blue again. I never thought it needed any more of an explanation.

That explanation doesn’t work because in the other movies he was super conflicted while wearing his blue suit lol

Last edited:
Not for the people who missed out on the Toy Fair Exclusive :)

I did missed out on Knightmare Bats..
and this Black Suit Supes is something I wanted because I did not get the Josstice version...

So I am glad HT released this..
NowI Just need Cyborg.....(and DS and Steppy) and also the Knightmare squad....
Heck, I want all.:rotfl

Knightmare Batman is still awesome. Black suit is dope. Even though I didn’t like the movie, these figures look good. I still want to grab the OG JL Supes. Darkseid would be cool too.

I bought a loose knightmare bats not too long ago and I?m still in for this. It?ll be nice to have a Superman in my collection and with reward points I?m happy with the price I?m paying.

I?m also hoping it releases sooner than their estimated date. Both of these figures have been released already so I?m hoping it?ll get moved up.

They still have 50 other Starr wars and marvel figures to release.

Not for the people who missed out on the Toy Fair Exclusive :)

I?m completely on your side it?s great getting a figure and not getting raped on eBay but & this is a big but
How can they call figures ?exclusives? If they only rerelease them later.
That?s some bull ****.
At least make a new knightmare figure with revised stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad Hot Toys is releasing a black suit Superman...but I would have loved for them to release a Zack Snyder's Justice League Superman.

Weird that they're packing the Knightmare Batman in with the black suit Superman when they never share any scenes.

I?m completely on your side it?s great getting a figure and not getting raped on eBay but & this is a big but
That?s some bull ****.

With everything being reissued or reprinted these days none of us can really take any pride in our stuff and call ourselves collectors anymore :dunno

What really needed a reissue was the tactical suit. HT's attempt at that figure is garbage, hardly any articulation and ridiculous proportions :slap

For those who question the black suit

ESQ: Except for when they do. True. What's the story behind Superman's black suit?

Snyder: It comes from Death of Superman of course. But I'm also into this Robert Bly book The Red, White, and Black. The white of naivety, the red of anger, and the black of humanity. I just felt like the black suit is really symbolic of that as well. But also, frankly, I flew him straight up to the sun to charge him up. I like the black suit as a practical thing of there needing to be a way for Superman to charge up quickly and be stronger than he was. So it works in a theoretical and symbolic way.

That?s some bull ****.

Technically it's not a rerelease it's a new figure from a new movie with all the same parts as a previous figures.
should they have upgraded stuff?? absolutely

I personally am not the biggest fan of rereleases but also for me the movie the figure is from/ the character role in that movie impacts if i buy a figure or not so i feel like a new knightmare batman is warranted.

I am hoping for a standard suit Batman from the Snyder Cut because i passed on the original JL because i just didn't like the movie.

but to each their own i respect your opinion.

That?s some bull ****.

Agreed. Some updates or something to differentiate it would be nice.

After seeing the movie, it's a sad state that Cyborg was never made along with these.

I don't remember much of the original JL, but he seemed much more integral here.

Last edited:
Back