1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where have you seen them sell separately?

I?d love a Knightnare Bats myself. I?ll need to get a custom jacket, cause the figures one doesn?t even look close.

The movie one almost looks like a brown nubuck/suede material

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In Australia.

And the jacket is leather. The figure is accurate, the colour is just a little lighter and less damage worn than the costume, but it is definitely not a suede material.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm excited for getting these now, my initial disappointment in these being cookie-cutter are now irrelevant to owning the characters, as long as the paint apps are bought to standard. It's a shame that there's nothing new about them really, they have missed a trick. hopefully between now and release they do something with them.

I guarentee they thought ZSJL would flop so rushed these out to make something off of it, hopefully with how well its been doing in every regard we'll get more. Still super excited at the potential of Knightmare Joker, Arkham Asylum Joker is still the best Hot Toys have made in my opinion.

Was never really interested in the Knightmare Batman, but will pick up the two-pack nonetheless. If Joker eventually gets produced I would regret passing on Batman. Also if HT does release Cyborg they might produce a variant. Not to mention Deathstroke or Mera.

I am pretty sure the black suit is supposed to have charcoal/grey boots. Hopefully they fix it.

You can see the grey color in the cape in Justins Collection figure preview video (on YouTube), not in the prototype photos.

Prime 1 updated their 1/3 black suit Superman to have both the grey cape and boots in their website listing pics.

I'm excited for getting these now, my initial disappointment in these being cookie-cutter are now irrelevant to owning the characters, as long as the paint apps are bought to standard. It's a shame that there's nothing new about them really, they have missed a trick. hopefully between now and release they do something with them.

I guarentee they thought ZSJL would flop so rushed these out to make something off of it, hopefully with how well its been doing in every regard we'll get more. Still super excited at the potential of Knightmare Joker, Arkham Asylum Joker is still the best Hot Toys have made in my opinion.

I'm sure Hot Toys thought they could make some quick money with the much requested Black Suit Superman and Knightmare Batman releasing directly with the film. I wouldn't be surprised any further figures would depend on the success (or non success) of the film. In my view it seems to be widely praised in all fan circles.

Therefore the chances of Cyborg and ??? are pretty good. I'm sure it'll be maximum a couple more, with expansion possible if JL2 is greenlit.

We're getting a wired cape for Superman! Also it's Superman's BvS suit repainted, which has a larger S.

With everything being reissued or reprinted these days none of us can really take any pride in our stuff and call ourselves collectors anymore :dunno

What really needed a reissue was the tactical suit. HT's attempt at that figure is garbage, hardly any articulation and ridiculous proportions :slap

You should start buying one of a kind paintings and sculptures instead of action figures. They may be collectible, but they are still a mass produced product that you can buy in retail stores all over the country.
I don?t even think of myself as a collector, just a guy who likes to buy and display cool action figures for personal enjoyment.
If other people get to own them too, based upon how many are produced, then good for them.

You should start buying one of a kind paintings and sculptures instead of action figures. They may be collectible, but they are still a mass produced product that you can buy in retail stores all over the country.
I don?t even think of myself as a collector, just a guy who likes to buy and display cool action figures for personal enjoyment.
If other people get to own them too, based upon how many are produced, then good for them.

giphy.gif

Seriously though, some people went through the trouble and extra $$$ to get an "exclusive" figure for their love of the character and passion for collecting. There's nothing special about constant reissues.

Being a collector isnt exclusive to buying items that are extremely scarce or increase 5x in value after a few years. Being a collector means you simply collect things that you enjoy as part of a hobby. If your enjoyment of these figures is directly tied to their eBay prices then you should probably look into buying limited edition statues that most people can?t afford. Does it suck when you spend $700+ dollars on a figure only for HT to reissue it later? Of course it does, but that?s just the way this hobby is especially since HT literally has no transparency with its consumers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Seriously though, some people went through the trouble and extra $$$ to get an "exclusive" figure for their love of the character and passion for collecting. There's nothing special about constant reissues.

Not trying to be argumentative here, generally curious and interested.
Does a stranger who you don?t know, owning something that you own make you enjoy yours less?
Does it apply to seeing a movie, listening to a song, or reading a book too? Maybe eating a really good meal?
If that?s the case then I can definitely see why these reissues are frustrating for you.

Damn this will be a nice set on my shelf !!!

I wonder if there will be any announcements from AT&T/HBO Max on a JL2 series being greenlit this week. Would help to keep the momentum going.

They announced WW3 pretty much straight after it's opening weekend I believe.

Damn this will be a nice set on my shelf !!!

I wonder if there will be any announcements from AT&T/HBO Max on a JL2 series being greenlit this week. Would help to keep the momentum going.

They announced WW3 pretty much straight after it's opening weekend I believe.
I've PO-ed last weekend..
Itchying to get knightmare from scalper market for a while now.. never had the heart to do it due to the price...
Now, my wish came through..[emoji57]

Never got the JL supes as well as it as the color was too bright.. now this blacksuit would be just nice..

As for JL2, i think it's still up in the air. Not sure of HBOMax has the balls to follow through with Zack's vision, coz JL 2 would be the knightmare scenario.. and, it's a nightmare itself to get all the actors back.. (pun intended) [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

As for JL2, i think it's still up in the air. Not sure of HBOMax has the balls to follow through with Zack's vision, coz JL 2 would be the knightmare scenario.. and, it's a nightmare itself to get all the actors back.. (pun intended) [emoji1787]

An ultra-crappy movie like WW84 takes only 3 days for WB to announce a sequel. As usual, it's only about the money (increase in subscriber numbers).

Sigh... really want ZS to finish his 5 arc movie.

Back