1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, for whatever reason Hot Toya glued them in.

So stupid.
That suck!
Thanks for confirming that guys…

I might go ahead and cut the corners or the cowl and sand them…
Let the scarf cover it.
If I cant change his eyes, having his head turn will be more important…

Knightmare Batman 2.0
Custom coat by Al Iglesias. The original Hot Toys coat isn't that bad. But the collar design is just wrong. Al Iglesias' coat is an improvement.
Custom articulated head and eyes by me.

BATMAN KNIGHTMARE (9396) ed1B SR.jpg

Went ahead and ordered this with the news that Henry won’t be back as Superman. This will be the one set I have to represent the Affleck and Cavill versions.

Interesting now in hindsight that Zack Snyder said to Henry recently “I look forward to working with you in the future.” Maybe he’ll cast Henry in a lead role of a future Rebel Moon sequel or TV series. Zack would look out for Henry for sure. It’d also be a nice f—k you to WBD, honestly. Not that Henry can’t find great roles on his own. But especially if Rebel Moon really blows up that’d be pretty sweet.

What?! So Cavill went from quitting Geralt to losing Superman?! Two dream roles gone within a coupes weeks of each other.

Cavill as Mr Fantastic confirmed!
The way I took it was there really werent plans for him to come back, but when rumours he was in black adam generated interest he was asked to say he was coming back.

As far as the witcher goes, I think they just want the show to diverge from the books a bit and cavill is a huge fan of the books.

Dont worry, he will probably play an mcu role now.

So guess this is the last Henry's Superman hot toys. End of ERA.

Went ahead and ordered this with the news that Henry won’t be back as Superman. This will be the one set I have to represent the Affleck and Cavill versions.

Oh man, I thought we were going to see more of his Superman in the near future..

Coincidentally HT shared a picture of some DC figs featuring the JL Superman, and I know some are wanting a rerelease of it.

W5A7XGg.jpg

Oh man, I thought we were going to see more of his Superman in the near future..

Coincidentally HT shared a picture of some DC figs featuring the JL Superman, and I know some are wanting a rerelease of it.

W5A7XGg.jpg
I'd definitely get re release of that blue Superman. Have the original release but another one would be welcomed!

The Man of Steel cape was glued under the collar but like you say BvS and JL they just pull out. If anyone is concerned about pulling too hard they can also be snipped where it meets the collar and the tips poked into the hollow body.
Here you go:

- If you don't care about reusing the stock cape just cut it on the outside of the suit and push the ends into the chest cavity and fit the new cape.
- If you want to salvage as much as possible of the stock cape I would suggest using some fine scissors (penknife), carefully slide them between the collar bone and the suit, putting some tension on the cape and then snip the ends off and again push into the chest cavity.
Thanks for the tips. I'm considering picking up black suit superman but the stock cape color bothers me. Exploring the option of ordering a Jaxon draped cape for it and figuring out how the install is.
Sounds like it's easy and relatively safe as long as the owner is not concerned with maintaining the original cape, just snipping it off and letting the clips fall inside the chest, then cramming the new cape into the same holes.

I've read that Jaxon is slow and the quality isn't much better than HT, it's simply the right color. I've heard that "Unreal Customs" makes capes too but I don't see any real storefront for that one, sent a message on facebook to find out of they sell them. (I've seen people mention Tony Mei as well but I can't find any evidence that they ever even made a grey cape for this figure.)
Are there any other options out there I don't know about?

Thanks for the tips. I'm considering picking up black suit superman but the stock cape color bothers me. Exploring the option of ordering a Jaxon draped cape for it and figuring out how the install is.
Sounds like it's easy and relatively safe as long as the owner is not concerned with maintaining the original cape, just snipping it off and letting the clips fall inside the chest, then cramming the new cape into the same holes.

I've read that Jaxon is slow and the quality isn't much better than HT, it's simply the right color. I've heard that "Unreal Customs" makes capes too but I don't see any real storefront for that one, sent a message on facebook to find out of they sell them. (I've seen people mention Tony Mei as well but I can't find any evidence that they ever even made a grey cape for this figure.)
Are there any other options out there I don't know about?
You're welcome. Like you say if don't want to keep the old one it's super easy.

There isn't a storefront for Unreal that I know of. It's a case of:
"Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later."
Granted it's not the best way to buy stuff but here we are lol.

Most of my capes have been from Unreal. He's on here too, just up the page:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...and-superman-collectible.240132/post-10816149
I don't know of any others, sorry.

A great, in-depth yet comprehensive review of this set! Fantastic comparisons shown in there too, and while I don't own the previous Knightmare Batman, it looks like there's subtle but substantial differences between them.

Back