1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had 3 Jaxon capes in my time, all drape capes, but I was always unimpressed. I bought his first when I started to mod my BvS figures and then I upgraded to the Unreal capes, which IMO are much better. I have 2 wired unreal capes for my DC Collectibles statues and they are top notch as well.

Does anyone know if the Knightmare Batman's eye plate can be removed or is it fixed in place? I know the other Batfleck figures have multiple sets, but this one only comes with one, so I was unsure.

I finally got my Jaxon wired grey cape for the knightmare batman.
1st things thanks t800 for the installation tips-the cape is much harder to remove than any other man of steel cape yet & you could easily damage the suit! 👍
Second thing Jaxons wired cape is crap.
It’s exactly like the wires on the hot toys one-they cannot hold any kind of decent flowing pose-they don’t support the weight of the cape. The whole reason I went for a custom one.
I wish I’d ordered one from unrealtoys instead as I have his on most my caped figures & they can hold any pose no matter what material.
The best part of Jaxons is the more accurate grey colour and it looks better for that & I’m sure il manage to futz it to look good but for what it cost it’s just a better grey version of the hot toys cape & it took 6 months to get here even tho he said it was ready to ship when I ordered it.
Iv ordered from jaxon before but never again

That’s absolutely ridiculous for the price they’re asking.

I finally got my Jaxon wired grey cape for the knightmare batman.
1st things thanks t800 for the installation tips-the cape is much harder to remove than any other man of steel cape yet & you could easily damage the suit! 👍
Second thing Jaxons wired cape is crap.
It’s exactly like the wires on the hot toys one-they cannot hold any kind of decent flowing pose-they don’t support the weight of the cape. The whole reason I went for a custom one.
I wish I’d ordered one from unrealtoys instead as I have his on most my caped figures & they can hold any pose no matter what material.
The best part of Jaxons is the more accurate grey colour and it looks better for that & I’m sure il manage to futz it to look good but for what it cost it’s just a better grey version of the hot toys cape & it took 6 months to get here even tho he said it was ready to ship when I ordered it.
Iv ordered from jaxon before but never again

Bummer to hear that, I currently need around 3 to 4 custom capes for my Superman and Batman figures and I was very close to getting Jaxon.

I purchased 1 Superman cape before from Unreal Customs and while I thought it was high quality, I found it too large and a bit pricy.

But it sounds like Jaxons capes are not worth it.
Is the cape the same material as the stock hot toys one? I find the wires on the hot toys super weak and the cape is so light and cheap.

Bummer to hear that, I currently need around 3 to 4 custom capes for my Superman and Batman figures and I was very close to getting Jaxon.

I purchased 1 Superman cape before from Unreal Customs and while I thought it was high quality, I found it too large and a bit pricy.

But it sounds like Jaxons capes are not worth it.
Is the cape the same material as the stock hot toys one? I find the wires on the hot toys super weak and the cape is so light and cheap.
In my honest opinion i would say the only difference between Jaxons and hot toys cape for the knightmare superman is the colour.
They are identical in every other way, same really light wiring only around the outside of the cape, large stitching and flimsy material.
For what he charges his capes are no where near worth it.
Like I said Iv bought a good amount of capes from jaxon-6 or more & Iv bought around the same from unrealtoys.
Iv never been so disappointed, in every aspect from the lies about it being ready to ship to, the delivery-folded in a Jiffy bag so it’s creased In the middle.
When your payin that much for a custom cape would it kill you to put it in a hard backed card package so it wouldn’t have to be folded & creased? And on all that the fact it took 6 months to arrive.
No unrealtoys are a lot better or just make your own-it’ll be better than Jaxons

Just came back from cinema. I'm blown away!!! Everybody please go and watch Black Adam! And yes it's a Williams theme but new arrangement sounds and Zimmer.
I truly hope Hot Toys make Superman just for the fan service

Just came back from cinema. I'm blown away!!! Everybody please go and watch Black Adam! And yes it's a Williams theme but new arrangement sounds and Zimmer.
I truly hope Hot Toys make Superman just for the fan service
Yep it was pretty cool to see Cavill again, and definitely not a 1:1 Williams theme. So I guess they made it recogniseable enough without being too 1:1 Reeves.

Worst case there will be a MoS 2 HT version, but I guess it'll be a long way away.

I'm happy I have the JL version. But if I didn't, I'd be keen for HT to re-release essentially with a slightly different paint job. Pretty simple money grab for them.

I did notice HT put out a question on Insta I think what other figure they should release with Black Adam. I guess they could be hoping for a lot of people to say Supes. But most were saying Hawkman and Dr Fate.

Yep it was pretty cool to see Cavill again, and definitely not a 1:1 Williams theme. So I guess they made it recogniseable enough without being too 1:1 Reeves.

Worst case there will be a MoS 2 HT version, but I guess it'll be a long way away.

I'm happy I have the JL version. But if I didn't, I'd be keen for HT to re-release essentially with a slightly different paint job. Pretty simple money grab for them.

I did notice HT put out a question on Insta I think what other figure they should release with Black Adam. I guess they could be hoping for a lot of people to say Supes. But most were saying Hawkman and Dr Fate.
I guess that BA Superman could be a toyfair exclusive next year, Superman always sells

While I was already spoiled once the clip leaked, it was still very emotional to see him on screen again, my hands were shaking. Going again on Saturday and definitely gonna watch few more times. Willaims toned down mix didn't annoy me it was OK for this scene, I believe Zimmer will return for MOS2. Very exciting time. About Hot Toys we will never know... I have all previous Cavill Superman figures and I'd love to another even if it's just recolor and changed hairstyle. Haven't been as happy for a long time I need to thank Rock and everyone who pushed to bring Henry back!

P.S. it was iconic how Snyder fingerprints are on all over the movie, slow motions, epic battles, ambitious music! Very pleased. Of course movie has flows and nothing is perfect,but movie has a heart and soul which is rare nowadays. They truly tried their best, which shows. Hawkman stole the show, he looks amazing. I'm going through a dark period in my life and this movie truly gave me a hope and motivation!Superman is back! Thank you!

Anyone who preorderd Al Iglesias coat , know how l long it usually takes? He told me 1-2 months but its a bit past that. No rush just curious if anyone has had any experience.

Anyone who preorderd Al Iglesias coat , know how l long it usually takes? He told me 1-2 months but its a bit past that. No rush just curious if anyone has had any experience.
I got my V1 coat straight away. I've ordered the V2 coat and he said I'm in the first batch and it will take 1-2 months too and that was a month ago. If I were you I'd give it 3 months from when you ordered then check in.

While I was already spoiled once the clip leaked, it was still very emotional to see him on screen again, my hands were shaking. Going again on Saturday and definitely gonna watch few more times. Willaims toned down mix didn't annoy me it was OK for this scene, I believe Zimmer will return for MOS2. Very exciting time. About Hot Toys we will never know... I have all previous Cavill Superman figures and I'd love to another even if it's just recolor and changed hairstyle. Haven't been as happy for a long time I need to thank Rock and everyone who pushed to bring Henry back!

P.S. it was iconic how Snyder fingerprints are on all over the movie, slow motions, epic battles, ambitious music! Very pleased. Of course movie has flows and nothing is perfect,but movie has a heart and soul which is rare nowadays. They truly tried their best, which shows. Hawkman stole the show, he looks amazing. I'm going through a dark period in my life and this movie truly gave me a hope and motivation!Superman is back! Thank you!
Yep, gotta say the 10 seconds or so of Superman made the movie for me. Without that it would have been "good" let's say. The fact he is there means so much more than simply just being in the film.

This may sound corny to some, but for me him being in the film is the final victory of the fans over Emmerich, Hamada, Sarnoff, Johns etc. The release of the Snydercut was one thing, but this potentially heralds in the starting of where we should have been years ago. It's the victory of common sense fan wants over stupidity and exec egos. How could you not want to continue with the world building, characters and casting which Snyder started ? I could go on, but there is so much linked to this appearance. I really hope Emmerich + Hamada saw ALL the buzz about Superman leading up to the release.

Totally agree with Hawkman. The casting was perfect the way his teeth and eyes gleam with the mask on. He'd be an excellent Hot Toy imo. But not sure they'll go to that extent for him. Maybe if he shows up again ??

Last edited:
Yep, gotta say the 10 seconds or so of Superman made the movie for me. Without that it would have been "good" let's say. The fact he is there means so much more than simply just being in the film.

This may sound corny to some, but for me him being in the film is the final victory of the fans over Emmerich, Hamada, Sarnoff, Johns etc. The release of the Snydercut was one thing, but this potentially heralds in the starting of where we should have been years ago. It's the victory of common sense fan wants over stupidity and exec egos. How could you not want to continue with the world building, characters and casting which Snyder started ? I could go on, but there is so much linked to this appearance. I really hope Emmerich + Hamada saw ALL the buzz about Superman leading up to the release.

Totally agree with Hawkman. The casting was perfect the way his teeth and eyes gleam with the mask on. He's be an excellent Hot Toy imo. But not sure they'll go to that extent for him. Maybe if he shows up again ??
Does it make any sense why the JLA would have existed, no one knew anything about them and had nothing to do with Black Zero, Zod, Doomsday and Steppenwolf? Is it even possible for it to fit into BvS with the metahumans being unknown to practically everyone?

Does it make any sense why the JLA would have existed, no one knew anything about them and had nothing to do with Black Zero, Zod, Doomsday and Steppenwolf? Is it even possible for it to fit into BvS with the metahumans being unknown to practically everyone?
Not really, and I'm sure that debate rages online somewhere.

But as one Youtuber pointed out, The Suicide Squad were not strong enough and the JL were too strong. So there really isn't anyone else who could have gone up against Black Adam in an even match type of way.

Plus I guess they wanted to introduce new characters and get rid of JL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For me, it's something I'm OK to turn a blind eye to if we get more Cavill, Batfleck, Gal, Mamoa, Fisher and Ezra's replacement :)

Not really, and I'm sure that debate rages online somewhere.

But as one Youtuber pointed out, The Suicide Squad were not strong enough and the JL were too strong. So there really isn't anyone else who could have gone up against Black Adam in an even match type of way.

Plus I guess they wanted to introduce new characters and get rid of JL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For me, it's something I'm OK to turn a blind eye to if we get more Cavill, Batfleck, Gal, Mamoa, Fisher and Ezra's replacement :)
Thanks

No problem. I guess we're starting to see just how far along Emmerich and Co were to eradicating the Justice League.

Black Adam with no Superman, and I'm sure The Flash would have been the final nail in the coffin.

They probably only green lit Aquaman and WW3 due to their previous film box office or prior contractual agreements.

So for me there's no point trying to justify clear canon as WB were simply not adhering to it. WBDiscovery are putting things right, and "improving" the films, as Zaslav said, by including Cavill, Afleck etc.

No problem. I guess we're starting to see just how far along Emmerich and Co were to eradicating the Justice League.

Black Adam with no Superman, and I'm sure The Flash would have been the final nail in the coffin.

They probably only green lit Aquaman and WW3 due to their previous film box office or prior contractual agreements.

So for me there's no point trying to justify clear canon as WB were simply not adhering to it. WBDiscovery are putting things right, and "improving" the films, as Zaslav said, by including Cavill, Afleck etc.
Putting things "right" is debatable. Improving what they were doing, sure.

Putting things "right" is debatable. Improving what they were doing, sure.
Yep. I mean I could be totally wrong and WBD simply use the JL Trinity here and there to get people into movies. But I really hope there is more to it than that.

Having Darkseid out there and leaving ZSJL as such a cliffhanger surely gives it a bit of a chance. But I guess time will tell.

Totally agree with Hawkman. The casting was perfect the way his teeth and eyes gleam with the mask on. He'd be an excellent Hot Toy imo. But not sure they'll go to that extent for him. Maybe if he shows up again ??
Exactly this. Him being in the movie means so much more than just a cameo. It means that we got what we wanted. He is back and that's what matters. I've heard they shot this cameo in September and once Rock showed it to the new exec they ended discussion there and said YES. You must be blind, cruel or just stupid to not want Cavill back. So once he is back I believe future is bright! He got his justice and we all know he wouldn't return for just a cameo. He will be in The Flash, Black Adam sequel and potentially gonna have a solo film, everyone wants that! I'm very optimistic rn and full of hope. There can't be DC cinematic universe without Superman Batman and Wonderwoman. Zack's legacy lives!

Oh Hawkman would make an excellent how toys figure. He was great. Actor himself is very handsome and looks badass. Also love his costume, in general great costumes, everyone looks good.

Darkseid is there watching all of these and we all know we gonna go there, it's matter of time and I'm OK with this. Whatever they said Snyder Cut is a canon.

Back