1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my V1 coat straight away. I've ordered the V2 coat and he said I'm in the first batch and it will take 1-2 months too and that was a month ago. If I were you I'd give it 3 months from when you ordered then check in.
Ok thx!

IMG_3349_1.jpg

Are you able to give the advice again, or a link to the page where you originally posted perhaps? Curious…
Here you go:

- If you don't care about reusing the stock cape just cut it on the outside of the suit and push the ends into the chest cavity and fit the new cape.
- If you want to salvage as much as possible of the stock cape I would suggest using some fine scissors (penknife), carefully slide them between the collar bone and the suit, putting some tension on the cape and then snip the ends off and again push into the chest cavity.

Here you go:

- If you don't care about reusing the stock cape just cut it on the outside of the suit and push the ends into the chest cavity and fit the new cape.
- If you want to salvage as much as possible of the stock cape I would suggest using some fine scissors (penknife), carefully slide them between the collar bone and the suit, putting some tension on the cape and then snip the ends off and again push into the chest cavity.
Ideal - thank you sir. Just waiting for all bits to turn up now 👍🏻

I’ve still yet to open my set. Only had it just over a week and bought the Daftoys coat like a year ago-
Now NBP Studio have got one up for PO on Kit’s site.
How do you think this one compares?
B70611BD-F809-4C82-90A5-313F289655D2.jpeg
4ED92DEE-78DC-4206-8148-2E445FB93527.jpeg
2F0F2419-A56B-4F82-9CA6-8D8F170A79F2.jpeg
72B1CC65-A01B-4A40-AAFB-8C6A5A77AE23.jpeg

I’ve still yet to open my set. Only had it just over a week and bought the Daftoys coat like a year ago-
Now NBP Studio have got one up for PO on Kit’s site.
How do you think this one compares?
View attachment 604550View attachment 604551View attachment 604552View attachment 604553
Having also bought a coat myself I'd recommend opening up the figure and having a look at the new Hot Toys stock version before you go buying any others. It really isn't that bad imo. The wires in it can give a cool wind blown effect as well.

I haven't bothered to fit my Daftoys yet, but not sure if this one is any better.

Having also bought a coat myself I'd recommend opening up the figure and having a look at the new Hot Toys stock version before you go buying any others. It really isn't that bad imo. The wires in it can give a cool wind blown effect as well.

I haven't bothered to fit my Daftoys yet, but not sure if this one is any better.
The main selling point is the fact it doesn’t have those jagged cuts along the bottom.

The new HT one really doesn’t look bad at all. I’m just a sucker for anything claiming to be an upgrade.

The main selling point is the fact it doesn’t have those jagged cuts along the bottom.

The new HT one really doesn’t look bad at all. I’m just a sucker for anything claiming to be an upgrade.
Yeah I know what you mean re: the bottom edge. This one does look nice. Maybe longer than the others too ??

Opened my set. Love the pair of them. Been waiting a long long time to get a Knightmare Batman and Black Superman is the figure I never knew I needed.

I also absolutely had to get a different base for Batman. I knew from day one I couldn’t ever be happy putting that iteration of the character on that ramp. Such a dumb, lazy move by HT. Sure, it’s cohesive for the line, but it doesn’t make any sense for Knightmare Bats.
So I picked up a Chitari rubble base on eBay and painted it more desert-like.
From this
D7574636-34F7-40D0-BC80-C9D3D86BC04B.jpeg

To this
48109FED-73FB-49D5-947C-6F0B613A2E1D.jpeg

8A5B64EA-09FD-4A23-BC7E-8070858F9EC4.jpeg

I also swapped the coat for the Daftoys one straight away. The tiny collar and wrinkly texture of HT’s was unacceptable.
9C528951-0F62-478A-B4B6-FACDF8B34ED3.jpeg

This guy’s a beast and still looks every bit as cool as when he first showed up on screen in 2016. Man, time is flying by…

I’ll get some pics of my Superman pose once I figure out where he’s gonna go in the display.

Yep, agreed with the base. I love the ramp for the others, but for Knightmare Batman absolutely no sense.

Cool idea for the alternative base though !

Does anyone know if the Knightmare Batman's eye plate can be removed or is it fixed in place? I know the other Batfleck figures have multiple sets, but this one only comes with one, so I was unsure.
I’m with Dawnist on this…
I have a buch of eyes from BvS bats… but it does seem hard to remove the eyes on the new KMB…
Has anybody succeeded removing them?

Back