1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daft Toys coat, must have for a Knightmare Batman supersimp? yes or no?

Don’t say Al Iglesias please, I refuse to pay for a 1:6 COAT that’s more expensive than the figure itself or a real coat lol. But boy is it goodlooking.

Daft Toys coat, must have for a Knightmare Batman supersimp? yes or no?

Don’t say Al Iglesias please, I refuse to pay for a 1:6 COAT that’s more expensive than the figure itself or a real coat lol. But boy is it goodlooking.
I say absolutely essential. The HT coat simply ain’t it.

The Daft Toys coat elevates KM Bats to the degree a character of his badassery deserves.

I say absolutely essential. The HT coat simply ain’t it.

The Daft Toys coat elevates KM Bats to the degree a character of his badassery deserves.
Say no more.
BC14AA72-D07A-4A3A-89D9-D5A2A01E0487.jpeg

Last edited:
Rewatched BvS recently and man, that Knightmare sequence is just too good. Even after several viewings, it’s still such a wtf moment and the pure escalation during that scene is crazy.

Look at the end, how Batman just refuses to give up until he gets knocked the f out by a Parademon.

The biggest reason I’m sad to lose the Snyder-Verse is that it spells the end for the Knightmare reality.

Deathstroke’s muted camo armour from the ZSJL scene has become of of my favourite designs and the monstrous tension and history of hatred between Batman and Joker just tickles me.
I could watch that little scrot antagonise Bruce- a now fully unleashed killer who could tear Joker in half any second but mustn’t because he needs all the help he can get- all day long.

But alas, we’ll be getting Damien Wayne winding Batman up instead under the new regime. I’m cautiously optimistic but I still mourn for what we’ve lost.

The biggest reason I’m sad to lose the Snyder-Verse is that it spells the end for the Knightmare reality.

Deathstroke’s muted camo armour from the ZSJL scene has become of of my favourite designs and the monstrous tension and history of hatred between Batman and Joker just tickles me.
I could watch that little scrot antagonise Bruce- a now fully unleashed killer who could tear Joker in half any second but mustn’t because he needs all the help he can get- all day long.

But alas, we’ll be getting Damien Wayne winding Batman up instead under the new regime. I’m cautiously optimistic but I still mourn for what we’ve lost.
I completely understand what you mean. Dislike the Snyderverse whatever you want, but you can’t deny they tried to make something special/different and sticking to it regardless of the backlash they got. But in this day and age, everything that differs too much from the norm isn’t acceptable.

The fact that they even pulled off the ZSJL is amazing in itself. A fitting end to an unbelievable journey.

Did you order the Knightmare Deathstroke? Can’t remember who’s making it.

Just received the 2pack, don’t care about Supes (even though his scenes in ZSJL were incredible), but the Batman is very menacing.

Standard coat is not bad at all, wires are weak, and below waist, would have preferred it to be more tailored.
Tried to wrap one side of the coat around his inner leg and the other side floating behind him, but again, the wires are too weak to hold.

Curious to see how Daftoys is going to top this, because I do very much enjoy the upper proportions of this figure with the base coat.

5404CC91-DEB6-4B55-8037-48DFA04E1CB5.jpeg

‘And make no mistake, I will fooking kill you’

9.1/10

Last edited:
Just received the 2pack, don’t care about Supes (even though his scenes in ZSJL were incredible), but the Batman is very menacing.

Standard coat is not bad at all, wires are weak, and below waist, would have preferred it to be more tailored.
Tried to wrap one side of the coat around his inner leg and the other side floating behind him, but again, the wires are too weak to hold.

Curious to see how Daftoys is going to top this, because I do very much enjoy the upper proportions of this figure with the base coat.

View attachment 624593
‘And make no mistake, I will fooking kill you’

9.1/10
Have Daft Toys done a version 2 for the two-pack Knightmare Batman? I think V1 might be a bit short on him.

I finally got around to setting these guys up, and damnit it Superman's footpeg didn't snap with the barely any pressure at all. At least I think it snapped. Is that common on this figure? It frustrating given the construction of the costume

I finally got around to setting these guys up, and damnit it Superman's footpeg didn't snap with the barely any pressure at all. At least I think it snapped. Is that common on this figure? It frustrating given the construction of the costume

If you are really lucky it's popped out of the socket. Can you manoeuvre it and reconnect? Be careful you don't split the boot.

If it has snapped and you are going to do it yourself you are probably going to have to peel the little bit of glue from wear the boot is fastened to the suit. Pull off the boot. Look at the damage.

The ankle pegs are very strong. I will be surprised if you snapped it.

I completely understand what you mean. Dislike the Snyderverse whatever you want, but you can’t deny they tried to make something special/different and sticking to it regardless of the backlash they got. But in this day and age, everything that differs too much from the norm isn’t acceptable.

The fact that they even pulled off the ZSJL is amazing in itself. A fitting end to an unbelievable journey.

Did you order the Knightmare Deathstroke? Can’t remember who’s making it.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4225
There is also the standard version available

Mate, the action sequences with these 3 together.... Just 3 non superpowered dudes fighting off an army of parademons.
Screenshot_20230226_004309_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wait, Batman is agile and does is usual Batman stuff, Deadshot can shoot, but wth is Joker going to do lol

You remember that scene from BvS when Batman was just watching, no idea wtf is going on? Probably my top 5 scenes of the movie.
Replace Batman with Joker, in a Knightmare setting with Batman and Deathstroke being bombarded by those weird looking praying mantis things.

Skip to 1:55 for the scene that I mean (the music, the velocity, the violence, the emotion during this... wow.)

Such a shame we didn't get a Deathstroke in the Snyderverse. The actor was truly excited and I liked him. I keep hearing about how he is equil to Batman and the best representation I have is this. But life action hits different.

Mate, the action sequences with these 3 together.... Just 3 non superpowered dudes fighting off an army of parademons.
View attachment 625193
Wait, Batman is agile and does is usual Batman stuff, Deadshot can shoot, but wth is Joker going to do lol

You remember that scene from BvS when Batman was just watching, no idea wtf is going on? Probably my top 5 scenes of the movie.
Replace Batman with Joker, in a Knightmare setting with Batman and Deathstroke being bombarded by those weird looking praying mantis things.

Skip to 1:55 for the scene that I mean (the music, the velocity, the violence, the emotion during this... wow.)

Such a shame we didn't get a Deathstroke in the Snyderverse. The actor was truly excited and I liked him. I keep hearing about how he is equil to Batman and the best representation I have is this. But life action hits different.

What an incredible animated scene that is. I almost got that video game version of Deathstroke but I felt like he was so bulky and large it wouldn’t quite fit with my collection. That said, on its own it is a gorgeous figure.

I am really happy that this “Deathknell” figure is now available (I ordered the standard version) really looking forward to having him.

Screenshot_20230226_004309_Samsung Internet.jpg

A very cool idea. Pretty sure Joker is there because he is the only one that can't be affected by anti-life.

Back