1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I'm not mad at anyone and I never said HT should be reading minds. I made suggestions on what else could have been included to make this release more enjoyable for all us collectors instead of the same old thing. If you had some imagination maybe you could do the same instead of getting your panties in a twist :rotfl
Why would it be a good use of my imagination to make suggestions to a bunch of people who don’t work for a company about things that the company should produce?
Thanks but I think I’m good…don’t really need you making any suggestions on my behalf…that stuff that you wanted them to include wouldn’t have made the release more enjoyable for me, so maybe just speak for yourself.
I’m surprised that with your amazing imagination Hot Toys hasn’t hired you yet…who knows, maybe they are reading this thread right now and they’ll be so blown away by your suggestions that you’ll get the phone call tomorrow? :lol :lol

Why would it be a good use of my imagination to make suggestions to a bunch of people who don’t work for a company about things that the company should produce?
Thanks but I think I’m good…don’t really need you making any suggestions on my behalf…that stuff that you wanted them to include wouldn’t have made the release more enjoyable for me, so maybe just speak for yourself.
I’m surprised that with your amazing imagination Hot Toys hasn’t hired you yet…who knows, maybe they are reading this thread right now and they’ll be so blown away by your suggestions that you’ll get the phone call tomorrow? :lol :lol
Haha, you never know...
200.gif

A good rule: never PO on eBay.

Well, not my experience really. Although it depends on what type of item you’re buying I would say. Over the last year for accessories I’ve been doing a kitbash project (the NPC Minsc from the Baldur’s Gate game) and have ordered a ton of items for that figure from Chinese 1/6 eBay toy dealers. No problems with any of them, actually.

I also ordered all four Asmus hobbits from Chinese eBay dealers a few years ago, no problems with those orders either. (Asmus wasn’t making them available from their site then.)

But that’s just one person’s experience, though. And I would agree as a rule of thumb if possible buy from toy stores that have a good reputation. Like for unlicensed figures Giantoy, TNS, rockliontoyz toys, NeoGeek, etc.

Last edited:
There’s a good handful of eBay sellers that have nearly 100% feedback that have scammed quite a few of us. When you PO something from them, they tell you there’s a delay but you’ll be the first to receive yours when they’re finally released and they keep doing this until 1) you can no longer leave negative feedback and 2) your return window for both eBay and then PayPal runs out. Just take a look at that linked thread. All of those guys have almost 100% eBay feedback scores but have scammed all of us on POs. I literally got that same message that Alatar got every month for 5 and half months when contacting the seller. I too didn’t want to assume I was getting scammed. They stopped responding so contacted PayPal before the 6month dispute window closed. Some fellow members weren’t able to get their money back. Anyway, just trying to pass along some potentially helpful info. Doesn’t hurt to be a little more vigilant when ordering on eBay.

Ahaha, looks like you called it @Gipetto0812

New message from: xiangwyan_0 Top Rated Seller (10,176 YellowShooting Star )

Dear friend
Good news, the manufacture said we can receive the first bulk of this clothes on the early of Nov, once we receive it, we will send it to you in the first time. very thanks for your patient first.
best Regards​

I’ll wait for a week or two. If it doesn‘t ship by mid November I’ll contact eBay and ask for help getting credited back.

Heard that the daftoys knightmare coat is releasing tomorrow. Since I got it from onesixthkit, it means I’ll get it in 6 years.

Ahaha, looks like you called it @Gipetto0812
I’ll wait for a week or two. If it doesn‘t ship by mid November I’ll contact eBay and ask for help getting credited back.

Good Luck! btw, I'm not trying to spread any fear about buying from china on ebay, just caution. I will say, most chinese sellers usually do have the cheaper stuff in stock... it's when you PO something, especially something of higher value that you should be more cautious about who you choose. I still buy some KO headsculpts to test paint on for cheap from chinese sellers. I just won't PO anything nor spend over $20-$30 when buying from them anymore.

Well, not my experience really. Although it depends on what type of item you’re buying I would say. Over the last year for accessories I’ve been doing a kitbash project (the NPC Minsc from the Baldur’s Gate game) and have ordered a ton of items for that figure from Chinese 1/6 eBay toy dealers. No problems with any of them, actually.

I also ordered all four Asmus hobbits from Chinese eBay dealers a few years ago, no problems with those orders either. (Asmus wasn’t making them available from their site then.)

But that’s just one person’s experience, though. And I would agree as a rule of thumb if possible buy from toy stores that have a good reputation. Like for unlicensed figures Giantoy, TNS, rockliontoyz toys, NeoGeek, etc.
Dang, you've had good luck on there, mon frere. I have tried PO's I think twice on ebay, and both were a bust. Of course, once you get a trusted seller, you're set. Anyway, I hope you don't have issues getting this one sorted.

Heard that the daftoys knightmare coat is releasing tomorrow. Since I got it from onesixthkit, it means I’ll get it in 6 years.
I just got the shipping notice and tracking info for the daftoys coat I pre ordered from one sixth kit.

I just got the shipping notice and tracking info for the daftoys coat I pre ordered from one sixth kit.

Well this does make me hopeful that the eBay dealer I preordered mine from (🤞 99.6 favorable rating, sells a ton of 1/6 items) who told me it’s releasing in early November is being honest with me.

Got mine today. Don’t have a Knightmare Batman (PO the new one). Sharing photos for your reference

Attachments

• B0887779-F6D2-46B5-98A5-9D031FFDA559.jpeg
    B0887779-F6D2-46B5-98A5-9D031FFDA559.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 9420D807-E4A2-46C2-A5EB-9B32E3482D7A.jpeg
    9420D807-E4A2-46C2-A5EB-9B32E3482D7A.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 77
  • E358D272-32C9-4156-BAFA-1125D006548F.jpeg
    E358D272-32C9-4156-BAFA-1125D006548F.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 7C93EA8C-3707-44BC-9F6C-85D357C33DDB.jpeg
    7C93EA8C-3707-44BC-9F6C-85D357C33DDB.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 3AECDFD6-26AF-4181-8265-3212ABCDE9E0.jpeg
    3AECDFD6-26AF-4181-8265-3212ABCDE9E0.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 71
Yes colour etc look good, however that "weathering" or regular cuts in the bottom hem of the coat will need some work. Evenly spaced triangle cut outs look pretty lazy, and unrealistic.

Easy to fix, but c'mon.

E358D272-32C9-4156-BAFA-1125D006548F.jpeg

Yes colour etc look good, however that "weathering" or regular cuts in the bottom hem of the coat will need some work. Evenly spaced triangle cut outs look pretty lazy, and unrealistic.

Easy to fix, but c'mon.

View attachment 543475

Yeah I noticed those cuts at the bottom in the pics folks are posting. In promo pictures it looks more naturally weathered. Before I attempt to do surgery I'm going to wait to see someone put out a video on a good way to mod that to make it look more realistically weathered.

Yeah I noticed those cuts at the bottom in the pics folks are posting. In promo pictures it looks more naturally weathered. Before I attempt to do surgery I'm going to wait to see someone put out a video on a good way to mod that to make it look more realistically weathered.
Yes same. I understand they need to cut hundreds of these, but surely they could have ordered some scissors with a designed "weathered" pattern to cut that bottom hem. (like those kids scissors with special pattern to cut paper).

Anyway, yet another self mod needed for expensive collectibles.

Toys Wonderland 20% sale for 2 days, total shipped is $536.26 for this. Shipping is $127.27, sale is $102.25 off.

OSR member posted a pic comparing Jaxon Xu’s custom coat (left) and Daftoys (right):

70FFD0AE-CC93-4CF4-90A6-901483F0A120.jpeg

Again, I’m liking the shinier more weathered patina on the Daftoys version. Still waiting for mine to arrive but at least it has shipped.

Got the Daft toys coat and it's nice. Don't have Batman yet as I'm waiting for the set. But I can already say it will definitely be cool once put together.

Is there any chance the HT coat will change before release? Pretty sure the prototype they showed was just the original figure.

I'm reluctant to get a custom coats months before I get the figure in hand.

Is there any chance the HT coat will change before release? Pretty sure the prototype they showed was just the original figure.

I'm reluctant to get a custom coats months before I get the figure in hand.

I had the same thought, but I'm feeling like the odds of that happening is so low that I don't want to risk missing out on a good replacement coat once the two-pack actually ships.

Back