1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some excellent posters being made leading up to DC Fandome and the Twitter event to RestoretheSnyderVerse JL 2 & 3 !

View attachment 540893

View attachment 540894
I would want ZSJL 2 more than any other potential movie that I can think of so I understand the excitement…but let’s be honest…”excellent” posters…??? these things are really awful. Hopefully no one from WB sees them because if they are thinking about making a sequel to ZSJL these posters just might be enough to talk them out of it.

I was hoping Hot Toys would have updated the head sculpt to have the accurate part in Superman's hair. That's the only thing that is stopping me from purchasing this. Everything else looks amazing.

244382909_10158975829394145_3055835718831928891_n.jpg
This looks glorious.

Going to have this, Knightmare Batman with Daftoys coat, Cyborg and Knightmare Joke rrepresenting my ZSJL! Can't wait.

I would want ZSJL 2 more than any other potential movie that I can think of so I understand the excitement…but let’s be honest…”excellent” posters…??? these things are really awful. Hopefully no one from WB sees them because if they are thinking about making a sequel to ZSJL these posters just might be enough to talk them out of it.
All I meant was they got me wishing for JL2 even more.

Lol, come on man, they’re not that bad. 😂

Lol, come on man, they’re not that bad. 😂
Ha ha…I consider myself to be a HUGE ZSJL fan…one look at those posters made me re-think it. When I looked at them I saw what all of Snyder’s and DC’s critics see…make them go away!!!!

So is there a consensus about which Knightmare Batman trench coat to buy? Daftoys vs. Al Iglesias? Any comparison vids out there on this?

This looks glorious.

Going to have this, Knightmare Batman with Daftoys coat, Cyborg and Knightmare Joke rrepresenting my ZSJL! Can't wait.
did they change the suit so it's reflective? looks accurate to the movie now. wonder why they didnt know knightmare batman in their display at the con

Iv got the al iglesias it’s really really good. Iv had the osk/didn’t like the material, fit or tailoring.
iv got the daftoys on order but I don’t see it being better than al iglesias but il patiently wait to be surprised

Iv got the al iglesias it’s really really good. Iv had the osk/didn’t like the material, fit or tailoring.
iv got the daftoys on order but I don’t see it being better than al iglesias but il patiently wait to be surprise

Where are you guys buying the Daftoys Knightmare Batman trench coat from? Anyone have a link?

I understand there's not a whole lot of accessories for a character like Superman. But HT's laziness is too blatant to be ignored, especially with this set. We should've gotten a rubble ground stand to simulate his first flight in the black suit or a frozen Steppenwolf axe, even the merging mother boxes :slap
20211024_122605.jpg

I understand there's not a whole lot of accessories for a character like Superman. But HT's laziness is too blatant to be ignored, especially with this set. We should've gotten a rubble ground stand to simulate his first flight in the black suit or a frozen Steppenwolf axe, even the merging mother boxes :slap View attachment 542681
So lazy…if Hot Toys cared they would have included a 1/6 scale bombed out city with one hundred 1/6 scale poseable Parademons flying out from various windows, ready to swoop down on the Batman figure on his stand in the center of the diorama. They really just don’t care to give collectors any value for their money anymore.

A nuclear tower? While we’re at it for the Josstice League fans they could’ve included the Russian family in the pickup truck.

But seriously it is kind of amusing how uneven HT is with accessories. Mando for example gets so much love.

iv got the daftoys on order but I don’t see it being better than al iglesias but il patiently wait to be surprise

It looks like the Daftoys one has a shinier patina to it that’s very impressive looking to me. The Al Iglesias version looks awesome as well though.

4B1102B3-553C-4299-B863-37C069E18293.jpeg

B2EA3DEB-F58B-47C9-92BB-FB807E6BCBBD.jpeg

Last edited:
I ordered the Daftoys version for $60 on eBay from a 1/6 toy dealer in China with high rep score. Fingers crossed.

Back