1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This 2 pack is easily my most anticipated HT. Having seen all the CBMs of this year, ZSJL is by far my favorite and arguably the best of them all. The cinematography, pacing and especially that score... It's a truly special movie. You can feel the craftsmanship.
I wouldn't mind if this is the final movie from the Snyderverse, tied up everything very nicely.

For the folks who own Batman, would a Mjolnir be able to fit in his hands?

Last edited:
This 2 pack is easily my most anticipated HT. Having seen all the CBMs of this year, ZSJL is by far my favorite and arguably the best of them all. The cinematography, pacing and especially that score... It's a truly special movie. You can feel the craftsmanship.
I wouldn't mind if this is the final movie from the Snyderverse, tied up everything very nicely.

For the folks who own Batman, would a Mjolnir be able to fit in his hands?
----ummmm and the comment from Darkseid to "prepare the armada, we will use the old ways", the Knightmare scene, the open room scene at Bruce's mansion showing where the Justice League could meet and the introduction of Martian Manhunter to Bruce....

But yes, I think I know what you mean as far as the movie itself. Compared to Josstice League perhaps `??

"What happens while we're asleep ?".

Surely they're relating to the Snyder fanbase at the moment.........well that is until Santa (Discovery) arrives with presents (JL 2&3) and the kids (the fanbase) goes wild !!

Aurora pics could also mean "green lit".......God I hope that's what it means !!!

Last edited:
"What happens while we're asleep ?".

Surely they're relating to the Snyder fanbase at the moment.........well that is until Santa (Discovery) arrives with presents (JL 2&3) and the kids (the fanbase) goes wild !!

Aurora pics could also mean "green lit".......God I hope that's what it means !!!
Isn’t Affleck done with Batman and Ray Fisher fired?
I would love to see the Snyderverse continue but it just seems like a sailed ship.

I would love to see the Snyderverse continue but it just seems like a sailed ship.
Affleck could be saying he’s done in these interviews because he knows there’ll be more films coming and wants more money. It’s an old ploy, and after everything that’s happened, I can’t blame him if he wants a bigger paycheck.

AT&T sold WB to Discovery. When that acquisition completes next May (it’ll be called WB Discovery) that’s when those of us that are hard core Snyderverse fans are hoping the CEO of Discovery, David Zaslav, will bring Snyder back to complete the five film saga. I think Ben Affleck would return for that. Ray Fisher said he would never work on a film produced by Walter Hamada. He would not be involved with anything the current regime (Toby Emmerich, Walter Hamada) is making. But I think if Zaslav brings Zack back to make JL 2 and 3 there’d be a major reorganization of WB Discovery. Zack would be given free reign to complete the saga. There would be no interference of any sort form what is now WB.

I really hope that's the case. I have a feeling current WB also meddled with Matrix Resurrection just like they did with Zack.

Don’t put stock in that. Remember when Jason Kilar was the savior? This is the same thing. The actors are just toooo busy. Zack Snyder is tooo busy. I want it as much as everyone else, but the reality is that stuff picking up after JL has way less of a chance happening. Even if it did, it would take years for it to happen. I’m talking 5 or more before anything is set in stone. By then, everyone will just be way older and interest will be done.

it’s really over now. The best that can happen is Henry continuing the role of Superman.

Don’t put stock in that. Remember when Jason Kilar was the savior? This is the same thing. The actors are just toooo busy. Zack Snyder is tooo busy. I want it as much as everyone else, but the reality is that stuff picking up after JL has way less of a chance happening. Even if it did, it would take years for it to happen. I’m talking 5 or more before anything is set in stone. By then, everyone will just be way older and interest will be done.

it’s really over now. The best that can happen is Henry continuing the role of Superman.
Any new movie needs to fit somehow with actor and director schedules. Sure if it happens, filming will probably be a couple of years out from now, that's normal. Actors are still there. Mamoa for Aquaman 2, Gadot for WW3, Cavill is still there as well as Snyder who has said he'd be still up for it. I reckon Batfleck and Fisher would be both there with bells on if none of the f-wits from WB would be around meddling.

If a movie can only be shot in 2-3 years, then this is the time when rough planning etc starts to happen. Hence the excitement for the green lit picture.

I think Zack Snyder and Ben Affleck would do it on principle for how ****** over they were. Zack because of Josstice League, that’s obvious enough. His daughter dies tragically by suicide, he leaves the film to take care of himself and his family, and look what WB does to his film. Ben because of Geoff “hope and optimism” Johns attaching himself as co-writer and continually meddling with his great script for The Batman (Ben: “I just couldn’t crack the script” when Jay Oliva said it was the best Batman story he’s ever read). At one point Ben reportedly urged the other actors to join him in walking off the set of Josstice League. Ben bailed on making The Batman and quit the role because he had an excellent script and perfect villain casting in Joe Manganiello’s Deathstroke and WB basically kept messing with him. I think they were doing that because WB was at that point out to kill anything Snyderverse related—which very clearly they have done since the critical reaction to BvS in 2016, basically. Ben also saw the handwriting on the wall with what was happening right before his eyes with Whedon rewriting and refilming JL. Like that sort of revision to his work was what was in store for his film. I suspect he passed on making the Batman TV series for HBO Max because he refuses to work with the current regime at WB.

The Snyder cut is film history. It is a very significant event, or development, a milestone, in the complex relationship between studio, auteur, and audience. Guys like Zack Snyder and Ben Affleck understand just how important it is to artistic integrity in the filmmaking industry. I totally have faith that if David Zaslav does decide to green light JL 2 and 3 by Zack, they will find a way to complete the saga.

Completion of the five film saga would simply add to the legendary status of the project. The hype for it would be tremendous. Zaslav knows that. The only question now is will he be a Hollywood good old boy and support the culture that Emmerich is part of, or will he buck that tradition and give the fans what they’re clamoring for. Business-wise it’s obvious but we’ll find out in May, or perhaps before then. It’s only because of Emmerich’s stubborn pride that we haven’t seen it happen—-yet.

Last edited:
6 months ago when Zack Snyder was asked on Lightcast YT channel if the opportunity ever presented itself to make JL 2 and 3 would he do it, his response was ”let’s go!” He was clearly into the idea of completing the saga. That was during the time that it was also being reported that he would be making Rebel Moon on Netflix.

I think Zack Snyder and Ben Affleck would do it on principle for how ****** over they were. Zack because of Josstice League, that’s obvious enough. His daughter dies tragically by suicide, he leaves the film to take care of himself and his family, and look what WB does to his film. Ben because of Geoff “hope and optimism” Johns attaching himself as co-writer and continually meddling with his great script for The Batman (Ben: “I just couldn’t crack the script” when Jay Oliva said it was the best Batman story he’s ever read). At one point Ben reportedly urged the other actors to join him in walking off the set of Josstice League. Ben bailed on making The Batman and quit the role because he had an excellent script and perfect villain casting in Joe Manganiello’s Deathstroke and WB basically kept messing with him. I think they were doing that because WB was at that point out to kill anything Snyderverse related—which very clearly they have done since the critical reaction to BvS in 2016, basically. Ben also saw the handwriting on the wall with what was happening right before his eyes with Whedon rewriting and refilming JL. Like that sort of revision to his work was what was in store for his film. I suspect he passed on making the Batman TV series for HBO Max because he refuses to work with the current regime at WB.

The Snyder cut is film history. It is a very significant event, or development, a milestone, in the complex relationship between studio, auteur, and audience. Guys like Zack Snyder and Ben Affleck understand just how important it is to artistic integrity in the filmmaking industry. I totally have faith that if David Zaslav does decide to green light JL 2 and 3 by Zack, they will find a way to complete the saga.

Completion of the five film saga would simply add to the legendary status of the project. The hype for it would be tremendous. Zaslav knows that. The only question now is will he be a Hollywood good old boy and support the culture that Emmerich is part of, or will he buck that tradition and give the fans what they’re clamoring for. Business-wise it’s obvious but we’ll find out in May, or perhaps before then. It’s only because of Emmerich’s stubborn pride that we haven’t seen it happen—-yet.
Well said. So many actors say something one day, and do something different the next. I will do all I can do to make Discovery aware that the fans want the Justice League 5 film arc complete. I mean who doesn't want that ??

Standing on the sidelines saying "it'll never happen" is a cop out imo. Just look what was achieved with The Snyder Cut itself, despite most saying "it'll never happen".

Sure if Zaslav comes out and announces Emmerich will continue for another 5 years and the Snyderverse is dead, then OK even I will give up. But until Discovery takes over (this summer) and announcements will be made it's "Game On" imo.

Another post from the mad lad himself.

05770565-8BE1-4BB8-84C0-50175D602B32.jpeg

Can you imagine what else he has on that phone 🤤

Well you can always get the 1/12th version. Or even the Beast Kingdom one which I have:

ON5n9CXh.jpg

9Ep2bp9h.jpg
Nice shots !

Well yes, that was another reason I didn't pull the trigger on the 1/6. I already had a custom painted 1/12 which I was very happy with, but you know.....seeing those pics of 1/6 figures standing next to a 1/6 vehicle are kinda nice.

Here's mine.
Front Side Right.jpg

Rear Angle.jpg

Cockpit Angle.jpg

Canopy Wide.jpg

Back Wheel Close.jpg

Front Low.jpg

Back