1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get why people don't sell their Knightmare Batman, it'd cover the cost of this set.

Because no one is buying it seeing as it?s coming out again. You know how people are these days, god forbid you try to make some dough from selling a figure.

Honestly I'm not one to sale, I tried it and everyone wants to low ball. Gives me more headache.

That's understandable. You also have the option in a listing to automatically decline offers that are lower than what you want so you don't have to even see those offers come through. Or just sell it at original retail instead of trying to get the $400+ or whatever it goes for these days. You can also always enjoy it while it's up for sale. That's what I always have done. I keep the figure on display as if I was keeping it and only box up when it sells. Anyway I digress. I've sold my collection 3 times over my time of collecting so it's second nature to me. I get that it's not for everyone though b/c it can be stressful at times, especially if you're hoping for an immediate/quick sale.

Me personally, if I was in any of the folk's shoes who already have Knightmare Bats and only what Sups, but don't want 2 Batman figures-I'd offload my current Bats and put whatever money I get towards the price of the new set. Maybe you lose some money than you originally paid, maybe you gain some. Either way, it's money you didn't have that can cut the price of the new set. The sooner the better, b/c once the set actually comes out, you're definitely going to get pennies for it until the set new set sells out and it's in demand again.

Last edited:
This will probably be my last dip into dc figures and maybe pick up a flash. Warner bros kinda just sucked any enthusiasm I had for future projects.

I’m sure if one puts either Knightmare Batman or Black Suit Superman on eBay brand new, price set at retail (firm, accepting no offers, etc.) plus shipping it will sell.

Yeah, all I want is Black suit Superman. Sorry, I meant single figure release instead of a 2 pack

All I want is Knightmare Batman... Such a sleazy way to put these in a 2 pack. Im curious what this will do with the eBay prices. Do these come in 1 box or 2 boxes in 1?

If it is the latter, reselling would not be a issue.

All I want is Knightmare Batman... Such a sleazy way to put these in a 2 pack. Im curious what this will do with the eBay prices. Do these come in 1 box or 2 boxes in 1?

It?s going to be one box one clam shell.

Yep, you'll have to sell one loose. Or if you don't want the box yourself I guess you could sell everything but the figure you want to keep.

Would probably get a better price that way.

I wonder if this strategy by HT to make it a two-pack is the wisest for them business-wise. Because how many collectors that want one are simply going to wait for the other collectors out there to sell the one they didn’t want? I would imagine that quite a number of collectors that want just one or the other, i.e., not both, are simply going to wait to buy one sold separately from a two-pack buyer.

Personally I’m fine with it because I want both. But if for example I already had Knightmare Batman I might just wait until someone sells their Black Suit Superman and grab it separate after the figure releases. But then again I guess that puts one at risk of getting into a bidding war when there are other interested buyers, even if the figure is not auctioned. Or having to buy it at auction which is even more expensive. So come to think of it probably best to buy the two-pack and then sell one. But anyway...

Is this officially Cavills last appearance as Supes? Don?t expect this to have the same volume as IW figures, so less demand, more rare, higher after market price? Let?s me enjoy supes for 1 month and sell it.

I think I just might pull the trigger because I just love the idea of Batman in a post apocalyptic world still being Batman and wearing a cowl and fighting for humanity is the best thing has ever happened to this character.

This youtuber syl Abdul and this scooper Mikey Sutton said that mos2 is a go. Talk about lying to your audience for clicks.

This youtuber syl Abdul and this scooper Mikey Sutton said that mos2 is a go. Talk about lying to your audience for clicks.

Yep totally. IMO we just need to wait on any new developments involving Discovery and their new overlord :lol

I can only imagine the amount of BS flying around there re: Justice League for people trying to keep their jobs. In particular Emmerich and Co.

Mikey Sutton is a complete liar whose stuff has been debunked multiple times now. It's like those fools at The Lightcast who kept claiming Sam Benjamin was Green Lantern in the Snyder Cut or that Ryan Reynolds would be Hawkman in the Black Adam movie.

Just can't wait to get this set. Long wait though......

It's always interesting to see which threads you go to first in the subscribed list view. This one is always one of the first.

It's just a shame that the most exciting Hot Toys DC figures coming out are a remake of a 2016 and a repaint of a borderline reissue from 2016.

It's just a shame that the most exciting Hot Toys DC figures coming out are a remake of a 2016 and a repaint of a borderline reissue from 2016.

Black suit superman is somethin Iv always wanted since man of steel so it?s pretty much the only figure in the current pre order line up that I?m excited about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess next up... and we’ll start seeing some prototypes some time next year maybe?... they’ll release figures from Reeves’ The Batman, Gunn’s The Suicide Squad, Muschietti’s The Flash, and Collet-Sera’s Black Adam. Oh, and Shazam 2.

Oh, haha! and don’t forget Steven Spielberg’s Blackhawk!

Back