1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally ordered this set, glad I waited because I usually order from sideshow. I’m transitioning away from them. Their shipping price is now ridiculous. Doubled in price. I already let four or five $25 off promo code expire.

Finally ordered this set, glad I waited because I usually order from sideshow. I’m transitioning away from them. Their shipping price is now ridiculous. Doubled in price. I already let four or five $25 off promo code expire.
Are you saying they now charge 50 dollars for shipping?

Sideshow shipping for me has drastically dropped oddly enough. I used to get charged nearly $30 for a single 1/6 figure, no double box. And the last few I’ve ordered from them are about $15 which is about right for 1/6 figures I’d say

Where did you end up ordering from? I'm hesitant as well, but I have to use my rewards this year.

Sideshow shipping for me has drastically dropped oddly enough. I used to get charged nearly $30 for a single 1/6 figure, no double box. And the last few I’ve ordered from them are about $15 which is about right for 1/6 figures I’d say
What? Wow good for you. It crept up from $22, $28, $38. Something like that. And back in the days under $20. I’m sure this set would be close to $50 shipped for me.
I pay about 24-26 depending on weight.
My current non double boxed single figure is now about $38. Sucks.
Where did you end up ordering from? I'm hesitant as well, but I have to use my rewards this year.
Alteregocomics. Free shipping and they double box and you also earn points. I’m just finishing paying off my flex pay preorders from SS and will be done unless they have sales/free shipping, etc.

$16.45 for my Mysterio shipment.

Toys Wonderland 10% off currently, with shipping to US, total is $471.98. I think I'll order it there

With the sale I’m getting $561USD before conversion fees and the cheapest shipping.
Hmm.. $510.25 - 10%($51.02) = $459.22, your shipping is $100? Mine is $12.78. I have a no foreign fee credit card so no conversion fees for me either. Haven't gone through with it yet, so can't confirm.

Edit - It looks like when you first do the checkout, shipping is $90 something. But add something else to your cart, then remove it, and it drops to $12.78.

Last edited:
Huh, My shipping goes to around 100 too.

12 bucks for international HK shipping to US for this double set seems questionably low.

The only way I can get that price is if it's not set to my address and is using "local shipping" which obviously is the wrong method.

It looks like if I add something else than remove it, the shipping goes up to $99, making it about $561 as well.

But I'm holding off on it, it doesn't seem like their return policy would be able to cover double set:

Will we be responsible for the return shipping fee?

Yes, we will cover the shipping fee for the defective items under the following circumstances.

1. Product under the manufacture warranty period.
  2. The dimension of the product does not exceed 38cm*38cm*69cm
  3. The product weighs less than 5 kilograms.

Old Knightmare box is:

Box SizeHeight: 6.00" (15.2 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *

Better be safe and order from Sideshow in case of any issues...

Last edited:
Went ahead and canceled this along with cyborg. I ended up using all my rewards used on both and getting the Batman begins figure for 70 bucks. So with that and the reissue of the dark knight, might as well end my collecting of hot toys with the character that started me into this.

Thanks for making some of my favorite comic book movie characters come to life hot toys, but it’s time to move on and focus on my last collection desire, all Halloween.

Went ahead and canceled this along with cyborg. I ended up using all my rewards used on both and getting the Batman begins figure for 70 bucks. So with that and the reissue of the dark knight, might as well end my collecting of hot toys with the character that started me into this.

Thanks for making some of my favorite comic book movie characters come to life hot toys, but it’s time to move on and focus on my last collection desire, all Halloween.
That's pretty cool that you can wrap up your collection with the BB fig. I still haven't pre-ordered that one but I know I will eventually, as it will complete my "Dark Knight" collection.

As for the Nightmare Bats and Superman set, they are possibly my most anticipated figures on pre-order. They too will pretty much complete my DC superheroes collection, outside of "TDK".

That's pretty cool that you can wrap up your collection with the BB fig. I still haven't pre-ordered that one but I know I will eventually, as it will complete my "Dark Knight" collection.

As for the Nightmare Bats and Superman set, they are possibly my most anticipated figures on pre-order. They too will pretty much complete my DC superheroes collection, outside of "TDK".
If I didn’t already have the Knightmare Batman, I would have stuck with it. But the fact that I’m just over the whole comic book movie in my collection and would like to add different stuff.
Im going through a phase right now with my collection. Every YouTuber/redditor has the same collection, same figures, same interests, so watching them and **** are very boring. I like it here because I think this place harbors all types of collectors. And I’m also one foot out the door with this. Maybe I’ll pick it back up when I reach a midlife crisis in 15 years.

If I didn’t already have the Knightmare Batman, I would have stuck with it. But the fact that I’m just over the whole comic book movie in my collection and would like to add different stuff.
Im going through a phase right now with my collection. Every YouTuber/redditor has the same collection, same figures, same interests, so watching them and **** are very boring. I like it here because I think this place harbors all types of collectors. And I’m also one foot out the door with this. Maybe I’ll pick it back up when I reach a midlife crisis in 15 years.
Ha! I've already hit that mid-life crisis and am considering another reduction/purging of the collection!

My problem is that I like so many different lines that concentrating on just a few, while providing a leaner (and less expensive hobby) would have me missing out on some great figures that I appreciate more. Like you, I like to add different stuff. I've got a number of "one-offs", meaning just one figure from a film, for example, that I wouldn't trade for anything new coming out.

As far as the Knightmare Batman and Black suited Superman go, I don't have any figures from the Snyder-Justice League. These two will do. I don't really want the rest of the league. I do have the "Man of Steel" figure, along with General Zod, Jor-El and Faora. That will satisfy my Snyder-verse.

I totally get this. You see the same thing with custom figures as well. Everyone has the same custom figures and all the high end custom artist do the same characters over and over. It all can get pretty boring seeing those things. But, at the end of the day, we all like what we like and that should be the fun of it. No one's collection should matter to anyone else but you. After 3 nearly complete collection purges (2 by choice, one out of necessity), I've learned you have to collect what you actually like and the moment things get boring/stale, you gotta rethink and either sell, pause or stop altogether. I've really changed from collecting what other ppl thought looked good to collecting what I think looks good and suits my likes, which has led me down a much happier path of collecting. But also alienates me a little on here since I actually like pretty much all my Sideshow figures :lol

TO be on topic though, As much as I love ZSJL and the cast, I just couldn't pull the trigger on these figures having sold all my other Snyderverse figures. But, there is something about the TDK Trilogy that does feel like a solid bookend to DC comic characters. It also feels like those figures will always be around in some form with new and/or updated versions coming out every few years, so I don't feel the rush to PO those at all.

I have really care a lot about the movie in order to buy an expensive 1/6 figure from it. (Or make my own from scratch.) And my interests are and always have been in the niche direction, with an occasional exception or two. I’m kitbashing a set of figures from the Baldur’s Gate game because they don’t exist commercially. Snyderverse is fairly popular, true. But it’s the only DC line that interests me because it’s deconstructionist auteur filmmaking for the superhero genre that I never dreamt I’d ever see. Peter Jackson’s LotR (by Asmus) is also pretty popular but I had to assemble it because I assumed growing up that the saga was unfilmable until CGI advanced enough by the early 00s that I was pleasantly surprised. I’m going to collect Soosootoys Watchmen figures because I’m blown away by the graphic novel and adore the film. I’m going to assume the number of collectors getting those will be relatively small.

I do have three token popular mainstream figures: OG Mando, IW Cap, Black Panther. But I have no interest in building a collection of MCU or SW figures.

I still hold out hope that we might yet see Snyder’s JL 2 and 3 when WBD takes over the DC IPs next year. But if that doesn’t come to pass I’m not that into standard superhero films. After my Baldur’s Gate and Watchmen collections are completed (which is at least several years off) I’ll probably take a break. Maybe even put the figures away so that they don’t start to feel stale.

As to whether I continue collecting, it all depends on whether new vehicles come along that captivate my interest to the same degree that the films, books, or games already mentioned have.

Oh, also! I just remembered that I’ll also probably kitbash Fritz Leiber’s Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser characters. So that’ll add a couple more years to this hobby for sure.

Last edited:
Back