1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An ultra-crappy movie like WW84 takes only 3 days for WB to announce a sequel. As usual, it's only about the money (increase in subscriber numbers).

Sigh... really want ZS to finish his 5 arc movie.
Agreed on the feeling for WW84.. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Maybe he should have explained that in the movie then, and not in an interview. A majority of the audience wont be watching or reading interviews.

The choice of the black suit might be explained in the movie in JL2, perhaps. Snyder does this a lot to generate discussion and get the fan base speculating, etc. Seems to be working, lol.

Word is that the big BIG boss at Warner Media is very pleased by the reception.

What a weird pickle WB finds themselves in though.

I can see JL2 being announced this week BUT they also just recently announced the JJ Abrams Superman reboot.

Crazy ****.

I can see JL2 being announced this week BUT they also just recently announced the JJ Abrams Superman reboot.

Crazy ****.
Yes. The beauty of the multiverse.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Crazy ****.
Jason Kilar??

Crazy ****.

If a sequel does get approved, I think it's best to stick to streaming since I feel Zack needs the long runtime to tell his story which fits well in the streaming format rather than in the theaters. Although, I'm also gonna say that I'm not a fan of the whole Bruce and Lois's child idea.

If a sequel does get approved, I think it's best to stick to streaming since I feel Zack needs the long runtime to tell his story which fits well in the streaming format rather than in the theaters. Although, I'm also gonna say that I'm not a fan of the whole Bruce and Lois's child idea.

Bruce and Lois' child? I thought the child would be Clark's and Lois' and would be named Bruce Kent. He'd become the new Batman because he wouldn't have Clark's powers. At least that's what I read somewhere...

tHu9pcv.gif

Bruce and Lois' child? I thought the child would be Clark's and Lois' and would be named Bruce Kent. He'd become the new Batman because he wouldn't have Clark's powers. At least that's what I read somewhere...
Yea.. this was the concept ZackSnyder was exploring previously..
Personally, i am also not keen on the idea..
I doubt they will go this route..

I don't think a sequel would introduce the Bruce/Lois/baby storyline at this point. There was nothing to suggest any type of relationship between the characters in this cut. Lois is still mourning the loss of Clark throughout the movie, so Bruce taking advantage of her in that state would make him the absolute lowest of the low. Snyder has already said that he's redone the storyboards, so the idea has probably since been abandoned.

I don't think a sequel would introduce the Bruce/Lois/baby storyline at this point. There was nothing to suggest any type of relationship between the characters in this cut. Lois is still mourning the loss of Clark throughout the movie, so Bruce taking advantage of her in that state would make him the absolute lowest of the low. Snyder has already said that he's redone the storyboards, so the idea has probably since been abandoned.
Guess so..m

Well there was this scene at the end:
some-fans-think-there-was-a-confirmation-of-the-pregnancy-test-results-1616086061.jpg

It looks like Lois is carrying a baby carrier (albeit oldfashioned), where in the Theatrical Version she's holding a moving box. And Bruce congratulates Clark.

Well there was this scene at the end:
View attachment 509213

It looks like Lois is carrying a baby carrier (albeit oldfashioned), where in the Theatrical Version she's holding a moving box. And Bruce congratulates Clark.
ZackSnyder confirmed that JL happened like 6 weeks after Clark's death.. So, if it's really congratulation, then it's Clark's, not Bruce's...

From what I read it's Bruce's. It ties to the whole "she's the key" statement by future Flash, the vision of Superman holding a dead Lois that Cyborg saw when he was connected to the mother boxes, and Joker's lines about it is Batman's fault during the epilogue. Batman was tasked by Superman to protect Lois from when Darkseid arrives as he deals with him. Somehow Darkseid booms into the Batcave, and successfully kills Lois because Bruce hesitated to save her because they were previously arguing about whose child it is. This triggers the whole knightmare event. To change all of that, future Batman instructs Flash to tell present Bruce instead that it's his child and Lois is lying. So he does which prompts present Bruce to save Lois and getting himself mortally wounded in the process.

What I'm also iffy about is that in the corrected future, crimes starts to come back to Gotham and that's why Lois decides to tell her child of his father's history and sort of places upon him to become Batman because Gotham needs one again. That's kinda twisted. Let the person decides what he wants to do.

Let's hope they don't go that route as the current ending may be pointing to a different direction but then there's Bruce's doubts of future Flash's "she's the key" statement as to be something more than that.

The Snyder cut is edited as if Zack is no longer returning to the franchise so Clark is the father. Had Josstice League never happened and zack got to film all the sequels the story would have played out like the storyboards. The child is Bruce's and he sacrifices himself to save Lois after the Flash travels back in time and tells him she lied and he's the father.

The Snyder cut is edited as if Zack is no longer returning to the franchise so Clark is the father. Had Josstice League never happened and zack got to film all the sequels the story would have played out like the storyboards. The child is Bruce's and he sacrifices himself to save Lois after the Flash travels back in time and tells him she lied and he's the father.

Snyder himself said that idea was vetoed, it would have been a plot like in JL, if it was included.

So it definitely is not a plot point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snyder himself said that idea was vetoed, it would have been a plot like in JL, if it was included.

So it definitely is not a plot point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The storyboards reveal Barry travels back to tell Bruce he's the father so he sacrifices himself to save lois and superman never succumbs to anti-life so the knightmare future never happens.
By all accounts these sequels will never happen so snyder removed any indication of a Bruce/Lois relationship.

I don’t understand why Bruce would hesitate to do something the first time around. Because he's angry she told him he's not the father so he contemplates jumping in to save her?
Is he supposed to be written like a sad rejected teenager? Lol

Back